Is paint the night coming to WDW for the 45th?

There have been some weak rumors but I just don't see it happening. The parade is barely a year old at Disneyland and people there love it. Disneyland fans have way more say then WDW fans.

We also won't be seeing a new fireworks show for the 45th. For the 50th very likely though.

Why can't they just do it at both places?

Why can't they just do it at both places?
They would have to build another set of the parade. I don't think they would do that. The parade is already in Hong Kong and now Disneyland. Putting it in both of there US parks doesn't make it a draw anymore. I can't see them building the same parade for the 3rd time.

They would have to build another set of the parade. I don't think they would do that. The parade is already in Hong Kong and now Disneyland. Putting it in both of there US parks doesn't make it a draw anymore. I can't see them building the same parade for the 3rd time.

Bah humbug. We really could care less about MSEP. It wasn't all that interesting, found the music cheesy. We certainly won't bother going to see it again next year.

Bah humbug. We really could care less about MSEP. It wasn't all that interesting, found the music cheesy. We certainly won't bother going to see it again next year.
Well it definitely is old it's really a classic though. Long time visitors love it. I like it but would also like to see a new parade. You have to remember that parade originated in Disneyland in the 60s I believe and is still around.

I saw it at DL last summer, it is amazing. I'm hoping for the 50th. I doubt they would have it at both parks and DL could use a draw with Star Wars construction.

WDW need their own original night parade. paint the night is cool but we have a larger area for a parade and can do so much more. paint the night 2.0

Unless it's a calendar glitch, we now have no celebrate the magic from august 5th - 30th.. Something is coming...
Celebrate the magic is a castle projection show not a parade so that doesn't affect whether paint the night is coming. The anniversary also isn't until October. My guess is calendars have't been updated. Its only the 45th its not a special anniversary.

Celebrate the magic is a castle projection show not a parade so that doesn't affect whether paint the night is coming. The anniversary also isn't until October. My guess is calendars have't been updated. Its only the 45th its not a special anniversary.

Aren't you just the life of the party.. :) attendance is down, it's going to start getting interesting :) maybe not paint the night but this is rather aggressive sprucing up that's going on.

At least we get to hope for something special. How is 45 not Special??? It shouldn't take something special anyway to improve the product when you keep raising the prices.

At least we get to hope for something special. How is 45 not Special??? It shouldn't take something special anyway to improve the product when you keep raising the prices.

45 isn't special. People don't throw big elaborate 45th anniversary or birthday parties. 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100. Those are big time years.

45 isn't special. People don't throw big elaborate 45th anniversary or birthday parties. 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100. Those are big time years.

Since I haven't lived for 45 years I won't be the one to judge if its special or not but in todays society I know people who have parties for 45 years of marriage because it doesn't happen every day. Maybe those are the ones who appreciate what they have though

Aren't you just the life of the party.. :) attendance is down, it's going to start getting interesting :) maybe not paint the night but this is rather aggressive sprucing up that's going on.
I really think you are looking to far into this. It's the 45th not the 40th, not the 50th. They'll have merchandise which they've already shown but they aren't going to deck the park in decor, throw parties, and have new fireworks and parades. That's something they would do for the 50th. Attendance is down everywhere right now, universal isn't booming either. It's just a slow summer likely due to the aggressive price increase lately.

Since I haven't lived for 45 years I won't be the one to judge if its special or not but in todays society I know people who have parties for 45 years of marriage because it doesn't happen every day. Maybe those are the ones who appreciate what they have though
Sure people have parties for them but they aren't as elaborate or as big as say 25 or 50 years.

According to this its seems Disneyland did have a new parade for their 45th but that was at a completely different time than we are currently in and management was completely different.

http://www.yesterland.com/45parade.html

Sure people have parties for them but they aren't as elaborate or as big as say 25 or 50 years.

According to this its seems Disneyland did have a new parade for their 45th but that was at a completely different time than we are currently in and management was completely different.

http://www.yesterland.com/45parade.html

I agree. That is a good point. I remember the Disneyland one. I just think it would be nice for something new because the Electric Parade is very old and after seeing Paint the Night I would like something nice at Disney World also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter