Is paint the night coming to WDW for the 45th?

"Electric" is nice, but I think a majority of DW fans want something new. They could always bring back the old one in the future anyways. With new characters and technology.

I don't disagree I want something new too, brand new. But I do hope that they put it in proper storage, fix it up and bring it out on special events like 4th july, thanksgiving etc.

God I hope so, all of DL's nighttime festivities look amazing. Paint the Night is the best parade I've ever seen... on youtube. I've never been to California, but this parade and World of Color almost made me.

If they want to make a trade we'll give them the Electric Parade for Paint the Night. We'll even throw in some Florida oranges for California oranges as well.
Well, they would have to come up with a good plan to smuggle those oranges through the California agricultural inspection station. They are pretty strict about bringing in citrus from out of state. Might be more expensive than developing a new parade!

Do you really think it will stop as its already scheduled into next year?

I know the Travel Agent calendar is usually the most accurate (but still subject to change), and it is already on there for Jan/Feb. It would be hard to imagine Magic Kingdom without a nighttime parade. It would really make me sad as I love the night parade, even the much maligned MSEP.
I don't believe that there is anything on the schedule for night time at MK for the entire month of January, no parade, no wishes. Not on the travel agent calendar either, I've been checking it and checking it since I'm going in January, however it is very strange that if you try to book the Tony's lunch/dinner special viewing package for January, the calendar has some dates as blue(searchable for times) and some dates are grayed out, none of the searchable dates have any availability, but it's still kinda strange. Wishes is back on the schedule in February, I'm getting seriously concerned that there won't be anything, but then, maybe it's just a super secret

With the announcement of Electrical Parade going back to Disneyland and Paint the Night not coming to WDW anytime soon what can we expect for nighttime at MK. Maybe they want everyone to head over to AK for the night time stuff there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter