Is it a bad sign for the vacation when you faint on the plane? COMPLETED!

I too got the Bode Miller joke....actually kinda feel bad for the guy:rolleyes1

Thanks for the great room transformation pic's...I so concentrated on getting the pic's taken of the room when you arrive never occured to me to take pic's as we lived there for a week. Great job Heidi. And the bed looks great for Liam, I'm so glad he slept well in it for you and I hope that contiunues!

Is he in a reg bad at home now too? or back to a crib? Thinking about moving Margaret into a toddler bed after the holidays to begin the transformation from baby to "big girl" before we begin potty-training 101....

anyhow sorry for the tangent. Glad you had the gusto to stay put for the night, I bet that was hard, hoping the holes you pre-mentioned are nothing to bad.

looking forward to more!

:rotfl: sorry if I could I would add a pic but as a Mom of an almost 2 yr old you'd laugh at this Margaret just came up to me and said "HI" as I turned to look she had swim goggles on her face....oh they get ya HUH?:laughing:

I love the pictures of your room.

They make me lust after CBR in a way that is just unnatural. Unnatural, I say! :lmao:

Heidi, thank you so much for taking those great photos. You really give me a feel of what I can fit in that room, I love it! :goodvibes

Is he in a reg bad at home now too? or back to a crib? Thinking about moving Margaret into a toddler bed after the holidays to begin the transformation from baby to "big girl" before we begin potty-training 101....
He is still in his crib...we'll move him to a twin bed in April...about a month before the baby comes. He's probably getting a new room too at the same time.

Heidi, thank you so much for taking those great photos. You really give me a feel of what I can fit in that room, I love it! :goodvibes

I thought the rooms were a great size....never felt cramped at all!

Sorry for no update today. Things got a bit mixed up this weekend with the ice storm.
But I do have a mini baby update. I'm at the half way point.....20 weeks along! The baby is approx 10.5 oz and as long as a banana from head to heel.

Good luck everyone getting your holiday stuff ready this week so you can enjoy the festivities.

I thought the rooms were a great size....never felt cramped at all!

One of the things that intrigues me is that I've read the rooms at CBR are roughly the same size as the Wilderness Lodge. That's a lot of space for less price, you know?

I'm at the half way point.....20 weeks along! The baby is approx 10.5 oz and as long as a banana from head to heel.

Good luck everyone getting your holiday stuff ready this week so you can enjoy the festivities.

Wow, honey, I can't believe you're halfway! That little nugget is just growing and growing! And I'm with CP, here's a :banana: for your little banana.

Sorry for no update today. Things got a bit mixed up this weekend with the ice storm.
But I do have a mini baby update. I'm at the half way point.....20 weeks along! The baby is approx 10.5 oz and as long as a banana from head to heel.

Yay!!! I love bananas... :banana: :banana: :banana:

BANANA.jpg

Hi Heidi - Hope you guys made out ok in the ice storm - we still don't have power - cable/phone/internet came back up yesterday. Just stopping in for a quick update before I shut the computer back down - we are on a generator so I don't want to use too much power. Hope to be able to check back in soon. Amy

Hi Heidi - Hope you guys made out ok in the ice storm - we still don't have power - cable/phone/internet came back up yesterday. Just stopping in for a quick update before I shut the computer back down - we are on a generator so I don't want to use too much power. Hope to be able to check back in soon. Amy

We never lost power. Glad you have a generator. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they get to you soon.

I have two, one time use pin/code coupons for Lands End.com ....save $20 off a purchase of $100 or more that I don't need. If you want one just PM me.

I'm going to try my best to write an update tomorrow!

Hi Heidi,

no worries on an update, I know how busy these next 2 weeks can be. Happy to hear your little :banana: is well and hope you are too.

Glad you and your family are surriving the snow/ice storms, been thinking of you and Amy. It came thru here first and took DH 3 hrs to make it home :eek:

More snow and ice on it's way tonight for us....the white is pretty for Christmas, but these 14-15 degree days are brutal.

Stay Warm!

Scrappie

Hi Heidi,

I just found you...great trip report! Your little Liam is so good and so cute!

Can't wait for more!

. It's a Girl!

Congrats on your little princess!

The update is going swimmingly. Your room looks about as spacious as our King Room at the Wilderness Lodge. Do you know what the square footage was? I think I might actually consider one of those remodeled mod rooms after seeing the pics of yours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter