Is it a bad sign for the vacation when you faint on the plane? COMPLETED!

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by MRYPPNS, Nov 7, 2008.

1. MRYPPNS

MRYPPNS Practically Prefect in Every Way

After we have been living in the room pictures.

Full fridge. You can fit 3 1/2 gallons on the bottom.
    [​IMG]

Corner Window.
    [​IMG]

There was plenty of room behind the door for the stroller. We kept our shoes under the nightstand.
    [​IMG]

Towel Mickey!
    [​IMG]

There was a prefect space between the bed and the wall for Liam's Aerobed. And the room beds are now on boxes so you don't have to worry about losing anything under the beds.
    [​IMG]

Love the coat rack. In the bench I kept all my new purchases and the beach towels.
    [​IMG]

I brought a Ferbrez shoe hanger thing with us for all Liam's supplies...worked like a charm!
    [​IMG]

We had enough space on the counters...still washing sippy cups even on vacation!
    [​IMG]

See those mesh baskets? Those were for Liam's toys for the room and to take to the park. Never traveling again without them.
    [​IMG]

Here's the smokers courtyard right outside our door. Thankfully it didn't get a lot of use while we were coming and going.
    [​IMG]

I think CBR probably has one of the nicest parking lot views for a hotel....lots of greenery and not a lot of concrete.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. heaven2dc

heaven2dc DIS Veteran

Was so excited to see an update! Your room is really pretty - what great ideas you have for storage esp for Liam. I'm anxious to see how my grandson (14 mos) will do next week when they join me at BWV.

4. myrsfmly

myrsfmly DIS Veteran

I was the same way... we referred to all my babies as "Oscar" while I was pregnant as a pun on the last name... people were horrified that they thought we would actually name our child "Oscar Meyer" :rotfl:

Again congrats on the :cutie:

5. k_reile

k_reile Slowly converting my son into a Disney lover!

i have never seem a towel mickey before. Congratulations on your princess

6. MRYPPNS

It's amazing what people (family) will say about baby names. They had their chance to name their own children whatever they wanted.

Not that my mother said anything about Liam's name, but she couldn't pronounce it correctly for at least a week.

One of my favorite Aunts was named Jackie. I wanted to try to use Jacquline or Jackie as a middle name but it doesn't work with our choice for first name. And I can't use it for a first name because a close friend already snagged it about 7 years ago for her first girl.

My little girl is going to be asking me "why do these strange women keep calling me Ariel?"

Thanks J!

Have fun! I bet your grandson will love the pool!

That story is too funny! I just call the baby "Baby", very creative I know!

7. MRYPPNS

That was my first one, it was really cool because it didn't fall apart until I gave it to Liam to play with. I tend to like the towel animals better when they don't have stickers all over them. I guess I'm a towel animial snob!

8. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

First off, I don't blame you about sharing the baby's name. I can't wait to hear what it is. :goodvibes

Your Bode Miller comment made me laugh out loud, and then I received some looks from co-workers. :lmao:

I really like your Nemo room! It's really pretty. I love the green dresser. I can't believe how much stuff you have in your room but it doesn't look cluttered at all, still very liveable! :goodvibes

9. MRYPPNS

I was wondering if anyone would get the Bode Miller joke....

I had a carp load of stuff in that room by the end of the vacation! :lmao: But everything had a home so it worked out well. The ocd in me would have liked more baskets to use on the shelf above the ironing board....that area got a bit un-tidy. Those rooms are really good sized. I only wish there was more then two chairs.

10. Lady Lallie

Lady Lallie DIS Veteran

I got the joke! :thumbsup2

I'm going to strive to be as organized as you when I become a Mom. :thumbsup2

11. kschafer

kschafer DIS Veteran

OMG, I just have to say the make your own mickey ears are EXACTLY what my DS choose. The changing mickey head ears and the '08 patch.

[​IMG]

:laughing: Funny!

12. trixiequilts

trixiequilts DIS Veteran

Oh shoot! I got it, but forgot to comment. :headache: I laughed out loud too, but nobody was home to look at me funny! :lmao:

13. Charleston Princess

Charleston Princess DIS Veteran

I am exhausted after reading your update -- I don't blame you for deciding to stay in!

Coconut smell at CBR? Really?

Not thinking about that at all. Not going to do it.

The room looks great -- very bright and cheerful.

I didn't get the Bode Miller comment. :sad2:

14. tinkgurl

tinkgurl DIS Veteran

Thanks for the room pics! Never stayed there before so it was great to see it.

Congrats on your girl! Please keep us updated on her and you!

15. MRYPPNS

Too bad my house isn't as organized! But that's why we are putting on that huge addition. I have to keep Liam's room clean and organized or I go insane.

He has great taste!

I don't remember the last time I was home alone!

CBR can be on your list, just not for 2009! Bode Miller is a World Cup skier from NH...and cute too.

You're welcome. I took tons of pictures all vacation long with DISers in mind.

16. Charleston Princess

Charleston Princess DIS Veteran

Okay, fair enough. ;)

I do remember who Bode Miller is now -- I thought his name was vaguely familiar.

17. luckylady

luckylady DIS Veteran

Great idea about the mesh bags. I have to remember to pass that one on to SIL when they take the 4y/o there.Can't wait to read more about your trip.

18. DisMomAmy

DisMomAmy DIS Veteran

I got the Bode Mille joke. ;)

Love all of the pictures - thanks for the great documentation for your TR. I know that is a top priority while on vacation for OTPs. :rotfl:

I hope you guys get a fresh start for Day 2. Sounds like Liam will at least...

19. MRYPPNS

They're pop up baskets that I got at Wal-mart.... $3-4 each. They're so small and light to pack.

Fresh? :lmao: I didn't even have access to good coffee!

20. winkers

winkers <font color=blue>I was stuck in that position and

Hi!

There's too much to comment on, but I'm here and all caught up!

21. 4Disney2

4Disney2 Earning My Ears

Congratulations!!!:banana: