Is Disney "Frozen Over"?

Too Much Frozen

• Enough with the Frozen already, kill it

• I really like Frozen, we need more of it.

• I am somewhere in the middle

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sven

Earning My Ears
Do other people feel that Disney has WAY over done it with the Frozen stuff or am I being too critical? Frozen movie, Frozen short, Frozen Christmas Parade, Frozen taking over the castle, Frozen in every park - even Animal Kingdom, Frozen dresses everywhere, etc. This is apparently their cash cow, but has it just become overkill at this point or is this what people want to see?

No. You are the ONLY person who feels this way. Nobody else shares this new and exciting point of view.
(JK! ;) )

Didn't vote because I'm in the middle. Was just there for a week, met A&E but only because friend had special FP+. We didn't do the Sing-a-long. I really didn't feel the Frozen vibe this trip. I didn't pay much attention to the stuff for sale in the stores, but I didn't really go in any Frozen specific stores. We shopped but had the things we were looking at and it wasn't Frozen. Bottom line if people weren't buying it up as fast as they put it out - it wouldn't be all over.

PS There was some Frozen dresses, plenty of Elsa's dress and Animator dolls at the outlet store, apparently there is a new dress line out now in the parks.

Yea, not enough options in the voting.

I will say this, this is all a response to The Little Mermaid. WHAT !?!?!? you might ask. Apparently Disney was not prepared for the success of The Little Mermaid when it was a monster hit. As a result they created a game plan, for the next time something like that happened. The game plan was basically on how to maximize their capitalization on the next unexpected hit. Frozen is essentially The Litter Mermaid v. 2.0.

While I'm personally over it (not that I was ever REALLY into it),but in parks it keeps the crowds away from other things, and the messages from the movie are pretty nice ones for kids, so I don't really mind. As a business, if something's working you keep doing it, kids everywhere (even here on the other side of the world) are still living in Elsa dresses!

There needs to be more ... Like a popcorn bucket! Adult pjs, more clothing options ....

No, not joking, love me some Elsa!!

I hope it doesn't go away soon :guilty:

Now that you say that I am surprised there isn't a Dooney line out already. They could be sure to have a very small bag so that all those little princesses could beg their parents for their first Dooney.

Now that you say that I am surprised there isn't a Dooney line out already. They could be sure to have a very small bag so that all those little princesses could beg their parents for their first Dooney.
Exactly! I was pondering this the other day.
I thought Dooney would have cashed in by now.

A lot of Frozen merch and experiences are for kids, there is an older market they haven't really tapped into yet

I personally think ANY Frozen is too much. I couldn't have been more bored during that movie! (I don't like most cartoons, but Disney/Pixar movies are usually the exception; it was all I could do to sit through Frozen.) Unfortunately, DD loves it and I'm sure we'll have to spend plenty of time on A&E, the singalong, etc when we go to WDW.

Why couldn't Princess and the Frog have been this popular?! I actually like that movie!

Okay, now I'll complain. I went to look at the Flower & Garden MagicBand thinking that would be my next one .................. nooooooooooooooooooooo!

From http://www.magicbandcollectors.com/disney-magic-bands/flower-garden-festival/
adhajkl654321.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter