Is Disney "Frozen Over"?

Too Much Frozen

• Enough with the Frozen already, kill it

• I really like Frozen, we need more of it.

• I am somewhere in the middle

Results are only viewable after voting.
I gotta have more Frozen, baby

I got a fever, and the only prescription is more Frozen!

We're going in April for our first post-Frozen trip. So while all this stuff is old and boring to you it's new and exciting to us. We WANT to be able to experience the Frozen things they have there. Frozen, Frozen, and more Frozen. My daughter will meet A&E every day regardless of line length. We will go to the Frozen sing a long in HS several times. I wish Oaken's sauna was still open.

Maybe in 5 years everyone will have had their post-Frozen trip and they can start to scale it back. But a lot of Frozen fans haven't yet been to WDW since December 2013. And they deserve to get the whole Frozen experience you've already enjoyed.

Disney does this all the time. anyone remember when Nightmare before Christmas came out and every place in the parks had that horrible Jack skeleton character?
Or how about the "Hannah Montana " era they forced on us? yuck.

My daughter loves the movie (and has told me numerous times I flubbed because I didn't name her Elsa :rolleyes:) and I enjoy it, but I'm 100% over it.

Do you wanna build a snowman?
Come on lets go and play
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away-
We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why!-
It doesn't have to be a snowman.

:rolleyes1

Go away Anna
OK Bye

Or ride our bikes around the halls
I think some company is overdue
I've started talking to the pictures on the walls
Hang in there Joan
It gets a little lonely all these empty rooms
Just watching the hours tick by

It'll be my DD's first trip soon and she's Elsa-obsessed, so I'm happy about it for now.

Although I haven't even told her about meeting Anna and Elsa. Too scared I won't get those fastpasses.:scared:

I am going to have to use my Pre-k teacher voice.
"We are not singing right now, it's time to focus on our work".

Please don't start arguing over who is Elsa. I have witnessed some pretty nasty 4 year old fist fights.

the Frozen cash cow will remain until people become bored with it, it will be a long long time before the frozen overkill is done and over.
they are rejuvenating the franchise again with the short Frozen Fever which i am sure will keep this going.
come Christmas time it will be purchasable on dvd/blueray bundled with the original or something to bring it back again

im hopin after this year it will be done, it was a nice film, it had a good message BUT it has been overkilled in the parks and disney stores globally!
i doubt the pixar film coming this year will have the draw of frozen, big hero 6 couldnt squash it, similar to the wrek-it ralph vs tangled fever that happened. but as tangled did this too will pass. hopefully

I enjoyed the movie but I could care less about all of the subsidiary activities and merchandise. However, I'm a Disney shareholder so from that perspective, I'm thrilled by it. If all of the merchandise and activities weren't popular then they wouldn't do it. Given how popular it still is (most of my friends' kids are crazy over it), I'd say that it's got some time left to run.

Am I personally sick of Frozen? I have a 3 year old daughter. Of course I am.

Do I think that Disney's promotion of the Frozen product is out of line in the parks based in its continued popularity? No.

As long as enough people are fighting over Anna and Elsa M&G fast passes, Disney will continue to try to give them what they want.

In fact, if they were smart, they would be working on Frozen 2 right now to continue the momentum.

We were just there in February and while I do have two Frozen loving girls and an Elsa loving 17 month old boy, we were not inundated with froZen. We did the m&g and the sing a long and that was about it. They are in parades and the light show on the castle before the fireworks but so are all the popular/Classic Disney movies.
Like I said we are into Frozen so we would not have objected to more frozen stuff but it definitely isn't in your face. It may have been but it has died down.
I'm wondering if they will bring some of the frozen stuff back for winter holidays though.

It sure felt that way this past Friday when the temperatures dropped down into the mid 50's, and all I had on was a couple of short sleeve shirts and shorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter