Is anyone else up this early...

I finally got in. Le Cellier for 12/5, 5:30 dinner, 8:15 show.

I had a 40 minute hold time, so if you are still holding, hang on. I am sure you will get in soon.

I am off to work now.

Pixie Dust to all of you still waiting.

Have a great day everyone.

Well I got through I now went from a 6pm ADR at Coral Reef to a 5:30 pm ADR to go to the CP. I don't know how long dinner takes there but I hope this is a good time to go for the 8:15 show.

The kids want to sit by the tank,and its dh Birthday and our dd who turns 2 b-day. When do request the diver and that to asure they can do it???

Is it done now??

I was up at 5:30 to be ready to start calling at 6:57 and I got thru on the second try! I was so excited I got exactly what I wanted.
12/28 Coral Reef 5:00 CP at 8:15
Good Luck to those still trying.

Woo hoo! Got what we wanted! 5:45 for Marrakesh for 11/30. The CM told me they'd done some rescheduling of narrators and Neil Patrick Harris is now in the 11/29-12/2 slot, formerly TBD and moved from where he originally was later in the season. Just thought you'd like to know!!!

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

I got in after 35 minutes - you can tell they are swamped...the CM was very short and practically raced through the whole call. Normally I'd be irritated, but since I know the sooner I get off the phone, the sooner someone else gets their reservation it was fine. Plus we got what we wanted...:woohoo:

Le Cellier on November 26th for the 6:45 show!

After being on hold for at least 40 minutes just got off the phone - got December 25 for the 8:15 show, eating at Le Cellier at 5 pm. The 24th was already booked by the time I got in , but I don't know I she was referring to the 8:15 time or to all CP times. Probably just the 8:15 as that was the only one I asked about.

I mentioned the call center must be a madhouse - she just laughed.

:dance3: I did better this time then last time for time frame I think:confused3 .

I had 6pm Coral reef for 12/22

Now I have 5:30 Coral Reef for 12/22 30 minutes earlier for the kids sake and we get the show at 8:15. Not sure if the time I have is better then any other just glad to get to go for the first time ever!:santa:

Finally got through. :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay:

I was on hold for about 40 minutes or so, after getting told for about fifteen minutes that all circuits are busy, but finally got through!

I got LeCellier for 12/20 at 5:10 for the 8:15 show!!! Whew!!! I'm so excited. I was getting nervous there. :scared: So,for those of you still on hold, hang in there. They will pick up eventually. :goodvibes

Yay:dance3: after waiting on hold once for 15 min and having my cell phone drop the call. I got what we wanted after another 33 min wait on hold. LeCellier at 530 for the 815 show on Dec 6. I didn't think I would get it after that first lost call...almost an hour, but we are in:cheer2: . So excited, back to bed though as it is barely 6 here and I was up at 445 to call!
K

When I tried at 7:00am this morning it said "All circuits are busy" for the first four tries and then I finally got thru to the menu and waited on hold for about 35 minutes! It was worth it though as I got my ADR for the CP on 12/5 at 5:40 for the 8:15 show! Hopefully the service is quick and we'll be out in time to get our seats for the show.:) I was really sweating it out when I was on hold thinking there would be no CP ADR's left by the time I got through.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Good luck to all who are trying to get through!

Only on hold for 5 mins, got what we wanted dec 17, 5:00 at Tutto Italia 8:15 show.

I started dialing at 6:59 and was put on hold for over 20 mins. My DH sat next to me (either for luck or moral support) looking very nervous. We got LC on 12/24 at 5:40 for the 8:15 show. The strange thing is that there are only 3 of us and we had to book 2 tables :confused3 Hopefully we will be able to get one table together when we check in. Now my DH will worry for the next 6 months about getting a table together. I'll just keep telling him that everything will work out.

Anyone been on the phone since 7 and have yet to talk to someone?

Got the Garden Grill on the 24/12 for the 6:45 show.

About 35 mins on hold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter