Is anyone else up this early...

I dialed right at 7 and got through - group of 18 so I called the Group Dining # - I don't know if that made a difference getting through so fast.

2:20 at the Garden Grill for the 5:00 show on 11/23! Day after Thanksgiving - first show of the year, first show for all of us! :cool1:

Yahoo...CP package for 11-29 6:45 show, LeCellier reservation 4 pm. I was a little nervous as I overslept this morning, but only waited on the phone 10 minutes and got our first choice!! Our TBA is now Neil Patrick Harris. Has anyone heard his narration before and what did you think? This will be our first CP; can't wait.
:banana:
Disnemimi

Really? When I called at 8:30, it was still TBD. Thanks for the update.

I got the 8:15 show on 12/7 with a 5:15 dinner at LeCellier.

Got in after about 40 minutes on hold.... the 8:15 showing was sold out by the time I got someone (7:45!)... so, we got the 6 :45 show, and late lunch at 4 pm at le Cellier.

I got the 8:15 show on 12/7 with a 5:15 dinner at LeCellier.

And I got the same show with ressies at LeCellier at 5:30. They said I was the last one to get a Canada ressie. I was on hold for 31 minutes at 7 am this morning.

whew

Glad we are going to see Phylicia Rashad. I think we did either the tape or DVD in years past.

We have LeCellier at 2:10 for the 5:00 CP on 12/27. Do we still not know who the narrator will be? This will be our 1st time for the Candlelight Processional I am so excited. Do they have a certain menu to choose from or is it the original menu? Thanks

Yes, the dining package can be used for Candlelight.

We have Le Cellier at 4:00 for the 6:45 show on December 22. I also booked the exact same package for December 26. Since the narrator for the 26th is TBA, I wanted the option of choosing between the two dates. I'll cancel the one we don't want as soon as the narrator is released.

I got right through this morning at 7:00am. I got a 4:00 ressie for Le Cellier for the 6:45 show. :yay:

LOL, no WONDER I had to wait on hold for almost 40 minutes this morning to book my 180-day ADRs!!!:lmao: Oh, well, I got everything I wanted, so I'm happy! :cloud9:

:dance3: We got the CP booked for the Garden Grill at 2:30 (We have kids) and then with first showing of CP at 5pm. Went early as the kids want to head back to hotel for Santa visit and Wishes fireworks (time permitting)

How long is the show?

Charleyann:santa:

Yahoo...CP package for 11-29 6:45 show, LeCellier reservation 4 pm. I was a little nervous as I overslept this morning, but only waited on the phone 10 minutes and got our first choice!! Our TBA is now Neil Patrick Harris. Has anyone heard his narration before and what did you think? This will be our first CP; can't wait.
:banana:
Disnemimi

We also have a reservation at LeCellier at 4:10 p.m. 11/29/07 for the 6:45 p.m. show. Hope you are correct that the narrator is Neil Patrick Harris as we have never seen him before. The schedule shows him appearing 12/11-12/13.

Yay! I just got off the phone and got a 4:00 adr for Le Cellier on 12/4 for the 6:45 show. Dennis Franz! My DH loves him! And I really wanted to eat at Le Cellier! :banana:

We got in!

5:45 Dinner, Teppanyaki
8:00 Show
Speaker TBA

Yay! Does anyone know, do you get appetizer, meal and dessert for that price like the dining plan? We will *not have the dining plan this time around.

After 46 min. of being on hold we finally got it. Rose and crown and 8:15 show on Christmas Eve. After being on hold for so long was afraid we wouldn't get anything. We haven't been since December 1995 when i was a senior in high school. Sooooo Excited!!!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1:

Lissa:tinker:

I started calling at 6:55am est but didn't get through until 7:35. I had hoped for Le Cellier on 12/24 for the 6:45 show. It was already gone! However, I did get the 5:00pm show so we will be having Christmas Eve lunch:santa: at 2:20pm at Le Cellier and watch the Candlelight Processional afterward. I realized that seeing this earlier show will give us plenty of time (I hope) to find a good viewing spot for Illuminations.

Hi everybody! This is only my second post, but I have been reading faithfully. :) We are in California, so I was up very early this morning trying to get my CP Package! Called in at 3:58 PST, but accidentally entered my cell phone number instead if my home phone and was on hold for 34 minutes:sad2: I was in stress mode, big time! I kept watching the boards (here and TGM's) and was getting more worried by the second (seriously worried!)) Finally -- Fritz (a nice, friendly, but really sloooooow CM) came on the line -- I was so excited that I didn't care. I just told him what I wanted and I got it!:banana: We are eating at Le Cellier at 5:30 pm for the 8:15 pm show on Dec. 16th. We will be at WDW Dec. 8th thru Dec. 17th, so doing the CP on our last evening was a must! Here are our other ADR's (yes, I know there are alot of ADR's, but DH insists that we have a table service meal at least once a day, preferably twice -- I made him add an extra day to our trip because of this!)

Saturday, 12/8 -- Chef Mickey's 10:40 am
Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:30 pm
Sunday, 12/9 -- Animal Kingdom Day
Kona Cafe 6:20 pm
Monday, 12/10 --Epcot One
Chefs de France 12:00 pm
Teppanyaki Dining Room 6:30 pm / Illuminations
Tuesday, 12/11 -- Magic Kingdom Day One
Crystal Palace 8:10 am
break
MVMCP -- Counter Service
Wednesday, 12/12 -- Disney's Studios -- MGM Day
Sci Fi Drive-in Theater 11:00 am
(waiting to schedule "Lunch with Imagineer" here for DH/DS-13)
50's Prime Time Cafe 5:30pm (no Fantasmic, we've done DL many times)
Thursday, 12/13 -- Epcot Day Two
Restaurant Askershus Princess Storybook Dining 8:35 am
Coral Reef 6:30 pm
Friday, 12/14 -- Magic Kingdom Day Two (Full Day)
Kona Cafe 7:30 am
BBB for DD10, DD8 4:10 pm
1900 Park Fare "Royal" 6:10 pm
Saturday, 12/15 -- No Park Day
Pirate Adventure for DS6
Shula's Steakhouse 6:30 pm (our anniversary)
Sunday, 12/16 -- Magic Kingdom AM / Epcot PM
1900 Park Fare 8:10 am
Le Cellier 5:30 pm / Candlelight Processional 8:15 pm

Does this look alright? We have counter service meals and breaks built in here, also. I just didn't list them. Any advice?? Thank you -- Robin (disneykidz4)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter