Is anyone else STILL having issues with DVC website?

It's fixed! It's fixed! I just went to check the site and I can see both vacation details and details for the annual fees. Both have not been working for me for weeks and weeks.

Wasn't fixed long....:rotfl2: Didn't work half an hour ago.

I couldnt get in after several attempts but now I can it appears you must first go to annual dues then from there select vacation point under my membership on top left then choose view vacation details and your in

Thank you thank you!!!!:worship: Bravo!! :woohoo: You certainly came with a secret way to get in :idea:..you should work for DVC and knock out the techs!!!:lmao: This was going on way too long!!!:sad2:

I couldnt get in after several attempts but now I can it appears you must first go to annual dues then from there select vacation point under my membership on top left then choose view vacation details and your in

Wow! That worked--thanks!

Worked for me too. Guess all they really need to do is have someone update their link on the other page to match this one and it should work :rolleyes1

Worked for me too! Still can't access the page the normal way but at least there is a way to get there now.

Thanks again for sharing this! :)

Worked for me too. Guess all they really need to do is have someone update their link on the other page to match this one and it should work :rolleyes1
The links are exactly the same. I suspect what's going on is there is some side effect of visiting the Dues page (such as setting an internal variable that's global to your session) that is used by the Vacation Details page. This discovery is an important clue to fixing the problem and should be reported to the developers.

Thanks Tor it just worked for me. Finally access. Thank you thank you.

Thanks, that works great!!! Now for your next assignment, do you have any similar "back door" ways of getting into Soarin'?????

Great find! This worked for me!:)

Thanks tor - I've been hoping to match up my records with theirs for the Vacation activity - glad someone could find the backdoor!

I finally got in, too!!:woohoo:
I accessed it through the "My Membership" then "vacation points."
Thanks a million!!:cheer2:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3:

THANK YOU!!!!:hug:

I have been trying for the last 2 weeks to view my details.

Tor, thank you so much!!

I got in!!!!!

Just tried myself, and the first master contract wouldn't load. So I checked out the annual dues page (for my AKV which are due) and tried my second master contract after that. I never closed my browser, refreshed or left the site.

I was able to get to all 5 of my master contracts and print out my details.

Good luck to youse guys! ;)

OUCH!!!

Come On Guys!

I posted these instructions 2.5 hours (in this thread, the post BEFORE tors) before tor used them to confirm my technique. If you're gonna give credit, how about to the right person?

Is it because I'm a newbie?

PS Lisa S is correct, the links are the same. But before you visit the annual dues page, when you click on Vacation Details, before the failure pages loads you get a security warning and have to click okay to get the bad page. After visiting annual dues, when you click on Vacation Details there is no security warning, and the details open right up........

OUCH!!!

Come On Guys!

I posted these instructions 2.5 hours (in this thread, the post BEFORE tors) before tor used them to confirm my technique. If you're gonna give credit, how about to the right person?

PS Lisa S is correct, the links are the same. But before you visit the annual dues page, when you click on Vacation Details, before the failure pages loads you get a security warning and have to click okay to get the bad page. After visiting annual dues, when you click on Vacation Details there is no security warning, and the details open right up........

You are correct in the fact that you posted your method 2.5 hours before me and you attributed it to your luck and I believe your were going to use your luck in the lottery for that I wish you the best. Unfortunately I do not have a second master contract to use, so unlike you I recognized the fact that it had nothing to do with the second master contract. I realized it was only the fact of changing the page that made it become available and I posted what I felt were easy directions for all to use. Then I alluded to the fact I thought it might be a bad link and LISA S recognized the links were identical. In all this time I have not requested any credit nor did I feel the need for any to be given but if you need it bad enough to send me a pm calling me less than honorable so be it. Please all bow down to DVC4me2 the true genius and in the future please refrain from PMing me.

You are correct in the fact that you posted your method 2.5 hours before me and you attributed it to your luck and I believe your were going to use your luck in the lottery for that I wish you the best. Unfortunately I do not have a second master contract to use, so unlike you I recognized the fact that it had nothing to do with the second master contract. I realized it was only the fact of changing the page that made it become available and I posted what I felt were easy directions for all to use. Then I alluded to the fact I thought it might be a bad link and LISA S recognized the links were identical. In all this time I have not requested any credit nor did I feel the need for any to be given but if you need it bad enough to send me a pm calling me less than honorable so be it. Please all bow down to DVC4me2 the true genius and in the future please refrain from PMing me.
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 I don't know what else to say.........

Thanks to everyone-I was anxious to read over our details since I had made some changes and still didn't know if they went through OK. I am usually packed and ready to go before we get the confirmation in the mail in Eastern Canada.

OUCH!!!

Come On Guys!

No, it had nothing to do with you being a newbie. However, your instructions didn't work for me because I didn't have a 2nd contract and because the button that I used to get to the vacation details seems to matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter