Is anyone else STILL having issues with DVC website?

repeated server errors or only the first page is available then a server error.

Possibly they are trying to program the new simplified banking rules into the site :rotfl2:

I finally got in Sunday evening and still able to Monday am.

I got in this morning (hadn't tried in over 2 weeks), but the "Vacation Details" isn't available. STILL "not available"? Has it worked any time in the last month? :confused3

Laura,
Have you tried tor's method?
1. Log in
2. My Vacation Points
3. Annual Dues (on upper left of screen)
4. Vacation Points (on upper left of screen)
5. View Vacation Details

I was able to get in last night. Just tried again this morning and getting server error again.

Laura,
Have you tried tor's method?
1. Log in
2. My Vacation Points
3. Annual Dues (on upper left of screen)
4. Vacation Points (on upper left of screen)
5. View Vacation Details

I was able to get in last night. Just tried again this morning and getting server error again.

:laughing: Now I'm getting the server error too!

Well, I think I've been trying to access Vacation Details that way, but always get the "......not available" message - in red! I'll try again later and see if maybe I was missing an important step or something. :confused:

Can't even get the web page up today!!!! This is awful...why have the page if it doesn't work??? :confused3 :confused: :sad2:

It took three tries but I finally got in still have to do annual dues first to see details

I cant get to the login page today either, says error 505/ I have been able to access all year till today.

Same here....this is first time page just not available at all.....what are they doing there at DVC???? They need to hire a better programmer....YIKES

I just got the website and was able to view points detail but still no vacation details. I'm on a waitlist for Jan and I'm dying to find out if it will come through!

I just got the website and was able to view points detail but still no vacation details. I'm on a waitlist for Jan and I'm dying to find out if it will come through!

I just got the vacation details to work by using tor's method! :woohoo: Give it a try. (see post #125 - thanks Jean & tor!)

Got on, used Jean and Tori's method and all is well again!

I finally got it to work, I had to log out and sign back in and then I was able to view my activity. My waitlist has not gone through :(

Thanks for the great tip re getting vacation details after annual dues - got on that page for the first time in weeks (and everthing was fine!)

Yay!!!! :cool1: Was able to get on....just now.... and by usings Tor's method; I was able to view vacation details.

Guess who I got a call from....Maria in Jim Lewis' office...and guess who is calling back tomorrow!!!! ME!!! OH I can't wail to "inform" them about the true preformance of the site...she said it was back up on Sunday night ....:surfweb: Oh, really?!

I will be nice and polite, since I want them to get to the bottom of the problem and help the members out...I am glad they showed intrest-better than the form email I got a few weeks ago.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter