Interview the person below you (Part II)

I was at MK on Oct 1, 2011

Favorite ride at AK is EE!!! Love that ride!

What is your favorite parade to watch, if any??

I have loved watching all of the different electrical parades in the MK and the one on the water of the last 35-37 years. The first visit i remember traveling from the Florida Turnpike to HWY 192 and there was nothing in between those 2 exits. You could see the castle from I-4. This was not long after opening. billboards on I-4 said that if you saw a car broken down you were to flash your high beams.

What is your favorite resort and why?

Wilderness Lodge...........love the theming in and out. So peaceful. And we lived in the Pacific Northwest for over 30 years, so it is nice to see that kind of atmosphere.

Which is your least favorite resort and why?

Of the ones where we have stayed, I'd say Bay Lake Tower. The location was nice, but the lack of theming made it feel like an ordinary hotel.

Are you a water park person and if so, which one do you prefer?

Were not water park people. We had a family accident a few years back.

Worst meal ever at Disney.......

For us the worst meal was at Tony's... we just didn't find anything we ordered more than average. The place was beautiful but they were not busy and we still felt the service was lacking.

(I'm new to this thread, is it okay if I play? :) )

My question: What is your favorite soda at Club Cool? :)

Of course it's OK if you play! Sometimes it's just three or four of us talking amongst ourselves!

My favorite at Club Cool is Beverly.....not for the taste but for the fun we have with folks who haven't tried it before!

TNP: Create your own favorite meal....put together your favorite items from different restaurants (TS, QS or snack). What would you have on your dream plate at WDW?

Beer Cheese Soup and pretzel bread (Le Cellier) as my appetizer then for my main course I would get the Oak Fired Filet (California Grill) with a side of Mushroom Risotto (Le Cellier). Then for dessert I would have to have the No Way Jose Sundae (Beaches and Cream).

Which Disney resort do you want to stay at on your next trip?

I would LOVE to stay at the Polynesian Resort but it's our of our price range. :sad2: It is just such a beautiful looking resort and I love that the monorail runs through it.

Have you done the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or The Pirates League?? Did you love or hate the experience?

We haven't done Pirates League (and have no interest in BBB with two boys), mostly because we've gone when it was really hot and didn't want to waste money on make up that was going to slide off their sweaty little faces. Might try it next November though!

New Test Track......thoughts? Have you ridden it yet or is your opinion based on outside info?

Eh, watched it on youtube, I miss the old one!

Have you ever done any of the Disney tours and what did you think of them?

Eh, watched it on youtube, I miss the old one!

Have you ever done any of the Disney tours and what did you think of them?

I have done many of the tours, one of the more interesting ones is "Keys to the Kingdom" tour. informative and interesting.

do you normally purchase the dining plan,

No, we have little ones so we usually just make a character ressie and one sit down dinner. We also stay in a villa with a full kitchen- because we have to travel with both sets of in-laws (not by choice :stir:) so we order groceries from Garden Grocer ahead of time. Then, if we want to eat at the parks, it's not that big of a deal and we're not locked in.

Do you visit the parks on your arrival and departure days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter