• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interview the person below you (Part II)

We do both, even if its just for a hour.

What the best Disney souvenir you have?

I really love the Passport program in Epcot. I got one for my daughter this last time we went and I love being able to look at it and see all the messages written to her in each language. I also love my 2011 vinylmation figure.

So speaking of Vinylmation:

Are you a pin trader or Vinymation trader??

Pin Trader and Vinylmation buyer. I think we may give up on the pin trading though.

Best tip you ever got on the Dis boards?

Oh good heavens, that's a tough one to narrow down. Soooooooo much info! I'd say that probably my favorite tip was a packing one......bring a power strip so all your chargers are kept in one place in the hotel room. That's become a very valuable piece of info, not just for WDW but any hotel stay.

Do you prefer it to be warmer or cooler when you visit WDW?

Cooler! We generally are December travellers - both for weather and the season... in 09 and 11 it was shorts/capris weather during the day, but in 10 it was COLD. Like buying extra clothes cold and we're from the midwest. But I'd prefer frozen noses/toes to humid and hot! :)

Best thing a CM has ever done to send a little extra magic your way?

The best extra magic kindness we ever received at WDW was on our first trip with our kids. We left the resort on our first full day there, all geared up for Donald's Safari Breakfast, and forgot our camera. I was nearly in tears when we pulled up to AK and realized we'd left it behind. My DBIL offered to go back and get it while we went ahead to our ADR. A CM saw him heading back to the AKV bus stop, which no doubt looked odd at 7:30-ish in the morning, and asked if he had a problem. When the CM heard the story, he flagged down a bus that took my DBIL straight back to AKV. The whole round-trip excursion took maybe 30 minutes and he was back in time for us to take pics with all the characters as they came around.

If you could be on a WDW attraction right this second, where would you be? Not necessarily your favorite attraction, but what would make you happiest right now.

That's an awesome story!! How nice!

If I could be on any attraction right now, I would say it's definitely a Tomorrowland Speedway kind of morning... would love the giggles with my son! :)

Are there any attractions you have never done (and if so, why not)?

Aside from the new ones that have opened since we were there in August, I think we've done everything except Dinosaur (which I've just heard too many horror stories about and have far too many things I enjoy at AK to risk it), Country Bear Jamboree (which we always just seem to miss), and the Tiki Room (which we intended to do on a previous trip but the fire happened just before our trip and we couldn't do it.)

Would you rather see Cars Land, Pixar Land, or Star Wars Land come to DHS and why?

Star Wars Land..............lots of possibilities there. Love Cars Land but like it to be just at DLR. Pixar Land could be fun too, but I like having something a little more grown up

What is your favorite animated Disney movie?

Peter and the Starcatchers. I think it's quite a good book.

Question: The parks are absolutely empty and you're given the chance to pick one and have it to yourself for the day. Which one do you go to and why?

MK....the most to do and having no lines there would be most beneficial

What is your favorite place at Epcot to view Illuminations?

Lower deck at The Rose and Crown. Watch and eat!!

The one character autograph you can never get?

Columbia Harbour House
Love the:
Anchors Aweigh Sandwich - White tuna with lettuce and tomato served on a toasted multi-grain bread. Served with chips. - $8.99

About: how many pictures do you take on a Disney trip?

Total of 2 cameras and 2 iPhones over 1500 pictures!

What park would you skip if you "had" to skip one and why?

DHS................just not that much there that I like to do even though it has my favorite ride, ToT

Which tour would you really like to take and haven't?

Backstage Magic, I would love to do that one. Or the one with the trains.

Do you cry at Wishes everytime? (I SO do!)

no.............I only smile (odd because I usually cry at just about everything)

Which change to a ride do you not like and why?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter