Interview the person below you (Part II)

Le Cellier ( tried and tried to get a reserve on this trip no luck)

How long would your dream trip be? And where would you stay?

Our trips are always 2 weeks, and that is long enough for us. We are ready to go home at that point

What is the first thing you do when you enter MK?

Cry! :lovestruc Then we get a castle pic and head to our CP ADR. We have always managed to have an 8 am pre-park-opening ADR there. It's become a tradition!

Is there a headliner attraction that you generally skip (because you don't like it, can't tolerate it, whatever)? If so, what and why?

LOL allieran3! I must've been typing while you were posting! I'll answer your question and repost mine.

We generally go to Adventureland first then work our way around to the mountains. Not sure why!

Is there a headliner attraction that you generally skip (because you don't like it, can't tolerate it, whatever)? If so, what and why?

(First off, hi, I'm totally new to this section!)

I really can't do Dinosaur! My parents took me on it when I was 6 thinking I'd be able to handle it because I was quite mature, but I freaked out and was absolutely terrified, which was unusual for me because I'm a total adrenaline junkie. I think it was all the noise/anamatronics combined with the jerking and the darkness.
On my last trip I went on it just to prove to myself that I could do it, and I kept my eyes shut and held on for dear life the entire time. I proved it to myself, and now NEVER AGAIN!

What is your all time FAVOURITE Disney memory?

First : welcome!

So many memories to choose from but I think my personal favorite has to be when my mother told me we were going to Disney World for the first time. We were riding in the car and she announced it. I start crying. Oh, did I say I was 17 years old?

My favorite one involving my gf would have to be our very first visit to Disneyland. We entered the park at the moment the parade started on Main Street. She started crying, of joy of course. I'll never forget!

My question : if you have kids, would you feel bad about going to Disney World as adults only?

At this point and after our last trip, my son said he was bored! I would love to do an adult only trip.

Have you ever called Disney once a week looking to see if you had a pin code attached to your name

No, but then we always rent from a DVC member so it wouldn't help me anyway!

What is your single favorite attraction at WDW? Only one now!!

Has to be Dinosaur! My parents took me on it when I was six because they thought I'd be able to handle it. I never remember being that scared EVER in my life. My last visit I went on it on my own just to prove to myself that I could do it (eyes closed, holding on for dear life) but NEVER AGAIN!

Favourite character to interact with?

Definitely Stitch. We've had so many laughs with him!

Which easily findable character do you not care to stop for?

Well, DH will only stop for Donald, we skip all the rest.
When I go with BFF we stop for everyone, unless the lines are long.
I don't go with children, so other things come into play.

What character were you most excited to get your picture taken with?

I'm always excited to get a pic with Donald. There's just something about that duck! I'm still excited to meet the Beast and, after all these years, I still haven't done it. He's been so hard to catch at EPCOT without waiting a long time and the rest of my family hasn't been willing to wait. Maybe next time.....

How long have you been on the DIS and how many times a week do you log on?

starting reading about Feb 2002, joined that March. Log on everyday I have computer access

Have you been to a DIS meet and/or met any DIS friends?

Yes i have. Jeepwreck and his DW were down from Canada for their 2nd anniversary about a month ago. I drove up after work and met them after dinner. Watched Illuminations and chatted a while. After they went back to the resort i took a few empty park pics and drove back home.

How long ago was your first trip to WDW?

6 years ago

How old were you on your first trip to Disney World?

19 When I was in the Marines.

What's your favorite snack in the World Showcase?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter