(CLOSED) *** INFO : Shipping to Your Resort ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I put in the info to the Walmart website to have diapers and water delivered to Kidani. I ordered this about 1 week prior to our arrival date.

Thanks so much! That's comforting...especially since you were at Kidani. I keep reading conflicting reports about the Bay Lake/Lake Buena Vista/Orlando for AKV. I think I'm going to wait til the 3rd (we arrive on the 10th) and if it's still not in stock on Amazon so that I can order via Amazon Prime, I'll go with one of the others and just call to double check that it arrives. If worse comes to worse, I have a note from her GI allowing us to travel with her formula, but I really don't want to lug that much formula around!

THANKS!
:goodvibes

Read the first page and the last several, but didn't see this info- is it still true that the Post Office does not recognize Disney street addresses? First post is from 2010 and was hoping this had changed? I don't think the person shipping my items will be willing to go elsewhere to ship :(

I am thinking about having a box shipped to POFQ for my arrival Dec 2, and have a few questions.

The information on the previous pages just says that the Post Office will take longer as it will go to a hub. They are still much cheaper, so my question is if someone has shipped through the post office successfully to a Disney resort. If so, how long ahead of time did you ship it?

Thanks!

Hello does anyone know if the resort stores on property have lactaid milk available and distilled water for Cpap machine? If not what would be the easiest way to get this? Thanks in advance!!!!

We will be arriving on a Sunday. Will our shipped box be available for pickup on that date? We are shipping it UPS 7 days in advance. Tia.

We are at POFQ right now, I got an email from UPS on 18th saying my package had been recieved and signed for so I called front desk to ask if we could collect it but they said it was still at the mail centre and they would call us at our room when it arrives. Does anyone know how long this usually takes? We are still waiting for our package.

We are at POFQ right now, I got an email from UPS on 18th saying my package had been recieved and signed for so I called front desk to ask if we could collect it but they said it was still at the mail centre and they would call us at our room when it arrives. Does anyone know how long this usually takes? We are still waiting for our package.

You didn't call the front desk, when you hit the front desk button from your room you called a call center that is not even in Orlando. Your best bet is to go down to Bell Services they most likely have it there. UPS does ship to the resorts directly, USPS ships to the mail center.

I want to ship a package to myself at Bay Lake Towers, but because I'm unsure of the exact arrival date (as this is via an order for stuff) and my stay consists of 3 separate reservation numbers pieced together (via DVC points and rental points), I don't know what to do for the "reservation #" or "check-in" line. Our first reservation number is only for 1 night; and the second is for 2 nights. Suggestions?

I wanted to follow back here to relate my experiences with shipping. I sent one item USPS to Port Orleans French Quarter, and ordered from Amazon Prime. The Amazon order shipped in 2 boxes as one of them was bottled water and heavy. When I arrived, the Cast Member who checked me in said "I show there are 3 boxes for you. Do you want Bell Services to bring them to your room?" :cool1:

I'd sent the package from the Post Office and ordered from Amazon roughly 10 days before my arrival date. I don't know whether these went to the mail center first or not, nor do I know when they got to the resort. I just know that it worked perfectly when I allowed enough time to get there.

However, I STRONGLY recommend printing out the shipping label with bar coding and having that available to put on any shipment that you plan to make from the resort to your house. I didn't, and when I got to registration to ship my package home, they were out of UPS Ground Labels. They labelled the label numerous times to send it Ground, called their shipping department (or whatever handles shipping), and logged it into a book to change the form to Ground when the labels came in.

When I got home and checked the card I'd used to hold the shipment, it had gone 2nd Day Air, with a corresponding very high charge. :sad: In addition, it had my address crossed off, a different apartment number in sharpie on the label, and I only got it because I went to the office to claim it after it arrived 5 days after shipment with a 2nd Day charge. :mad: I really only had myself to blame since I'd read here to bring a return label, and decided not to at the last minute. :sad2:

I'll know better next time. Shipping there went perfectly, return shipment I need to handle myself with a prepaid label.

Next time....whenever that is...

just checked tracking on my items and UPS has it listed as Orlando rather than LBV.

Everthing else is correct:
my name
POP Century with the correct address
my reservation number
the correct zip

Just the city is listed incorrectly.

Anyone else have this issue and was it delivered to the correct location?

It was shipped UPS Ground.

THANKS!
5 more days til WDW!!!!!!

Anyone know how long Disney resorts happily hold packages for you?
there's something I want to order and have delivered to my resort (works out much cheaper than having it delivered to the UK) but I don't check in until 25th January :confused:

I don't know the highest amount of time, but I do know that my packages arrived 10 days before I did, and there wasn't any problem with them holding it that long.

Hey,. could you help me here please!?

I'm arriving at musics resort at january 2

At the amazon shipping information there isnt space for putting the room reservation number or date that I'll get/leave the resort... is that a problem adressing only with adress + my name?

will they know how to give me the package ?

I wanted to know if anyone has shipped their luggage before. I am wanting to save money and not have to be charged baggage fees. So I wanted to know if I could save money shipping our items. What company did you use when shipping your items? Any recommendations?

This may be posted somewhere in this thread already since it's from 2010, but I thought I would post in case it helped anyone else.
I just called CR and spoke to the business center. They charge the following for receiving packages:
anything 4 lbs and under: $3
5-20 lbs: $5
20-70 lbs: $10
This is in addition to whatever you already paid to ship from UPS, Amazon, or where ever. Not world ending - but nice to know.

Can anyone tell me why my package wouldn't have been held at the all-star music resort? It arrived 6 days before us. I used the address and info in this thread. Had my name, reservation #, and arrival date. I arrived today and it wasn't here. It's at some holding facility and they said they'd put it on the truck for delivery tomorrow. I know I already complained in another thread I started...but if this is standard procedure or something can be done to ensure it's delivered on your arrival day, I'm sure others could benefit from that knowledge. We had shipped diapers and breakfast food...so not receiving it today is a huge inconvenience for us. I had been under the impression it would be held at the resort...but apparently that's not the case?

Can anyone tell me why my package wouldn't have been held at the all-star music resort? It arrived 6 days before us. I used the address and info in this thread. Had my name, reservation #, and arrival date. I arrived today and it wasn't here. It's at some holding facility and they said they'd put it on the truck for delivery tomorrow. I know I already complained in another thread I started...but if this is standard procedure or something can be done to ensure it's delivered on your arrival day, I'm sure others could benefit from that knowledge. We had shipped diapers and breakfast food...so not receiving it today is a huge inconvenience for us. I had been under the impression it would be held at the resort...but apparently that's not the case?

If you sent it through the U.S. Postal service then I think it goes to a holding center because the Postal service doesn't recognize the individual streets in WDW, however if it was sent via Fedex or UPS it should have went directly to your hotel. This is how it used to be but I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter