Thanks so much! That's comforting...especially since you were at Kidani. I keep reading conflicting reports about the Bay Lake/Lake Buena Vista/Orlando for AKV. I think I'm going to wait til the 3rd (we arrive on the 10th) and if it's still not in stock on Amazon so that I can order via Amazon Prime, I'll go with one of the others and just call to double check that it arrives. If worse comes to worse, I have a note from her GI allowing us to travel with her formula, but I really don't want to lug that much formula around! THANKS!