(CLOSED) *** INFO : Shipping to Your Resort ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent via UPS. I am wondering if something has changed. When I called a couple weeks ago to confirm the mailing process...they gave me a different address than in the first post. I stuck with what was given here. The address Disney gave me seemed like it may have been for the all stars offices or something versus the resort itself. Maybe they've started to route everything there? Could explain my issues. In any case...I definitely would recommend suggesting in the first post if this thread that people include their arrival date on the packages. Didn't seem to help me...but most people on this board say it should be included.

Just to follow up on my last post...for All-Star music...a Disney CM on the phone told me to ship to 1601 Lake Buena Vista Drive versus the 1801 in the first post. I shipped to 1801...with my arrival date clearly marked on the shipping label...and I did not get my package on arrival day but had to talk to concierge who got it to me my second day here. I had the feeling had I not specifically asked about my package at concierge...I may not have ever gotten it. Whether that had anything to do with the address I used or was just a mistake on Disney's part...who knows. But someone may want to look into whether something changed. And not only would I recommend people having their arrival date on their label...but after my experience...if you want/need your package on arrival day...call the day or two before and confirm they have your package and it will be available the day you arrive.

Hoping someone will have insight in this issue...
We checked out of the Cabins at FW on Friday and shipped a 45# box back home that we had shipped to the resort (via UPS). The CM recommended I use Fedex for my return shipping. I personally filled out the ship label and he told me he would call to request a pick up of the package. A couple of hours later I received a vm message that I had a package available for pick up at the front desk, which was a mix up, I'm sure... I called back and was on hold for some time and was told they would call me back because they were very busy. No one called me back. When I check the Fedex website using the tracking # on my receipt, there is no info. I called Fedex and they have nothing in their system with that # either. I called the FW resort and they looked and said there was nothing in their package/shipping area....so it sounds like my package is lost in transit or something. Has anyone had this experience before? I'm hoping that it will take a day or so and then show up in the system....or maybe just show up on my doorstep. It was shipped 3-day which would be Tuesday....any help would be appreciated.

Sorry I forgot to follow up. Yes I did finally receive my package, but only after calling the resort for the third time. This time the CM looked and said the package was there and said they would call for a Fedex pickup. It came 2 days later than originally scheduled , but thankful it did arrive. Apparently the CM who assisted me the day I shipped failed to follow through and didn't phone to request a package pickup as he assured me he would do and the CM I spoke to on the phone apparently didn't check the mail room at all because she said nothing was there to ship. So, persistence pays off. I really didn't know what to do, but Fedex had no record of my tracking # and also had not charged my cc for the shipment, so I concluded it HAD to still be at the resort. Thanks for asking. Sorry for the lengthy story.

I am trying to ship items for our upcoming trip in April from Walmart.com but unsure of how to fill out the shipping address. Can anyone help me? I want to make sure I do it correctly. :confused:

Has anyone shipped a box of toiletries (hairspray, lotion, sunscreen, etc.) via UPS (prob one of their med or large ones) down? I'd pack it at the UPS store & send it. Just trying to figure if it might easier since then we could just fly with carry-ons and not need a checked bag for all that stuff. I know it would probably cost a bit, we're staying at the BWI but the idea of just grabbing our carry-ons is sooooo tempting. We are taking the Magic Express & won't have a car. Thanks a lot!!

Has anyone shipped a box of toiletries (hairspray, lotion, sunscreen, etc.) via UPS (prob one of their med or large ones) down? I'd pack it at the UPS store & send it. Just trying to figure if it might easier since then we could just fly with carry-ons and not need a checked bag for all that stuff. I know it would probably cost a bit, we're staying at the BWI but the idea of just grabbing our carry-ons is sooooo tempting. We are taking the Magic Express & won't have a car. Thanks a lot!!

We shipped about 4 big boxes down full of snacks, toiletries, and misc stuff. We were able to do it through work, so I'm not sure about the cost, but the convenience was great. We timed the packages to arrive a few days before we did. Then we just called down to the front desk and had them sent up when we were ready for them. I think Bell Services delivered them. It does take a few hours from the time you request them for them be sent over from wherever they store that type of stuff, so plan on that. Overall, it worked out great and was super easy. All I had to do was unpack them in the room. Really simple. I also took preprinted return labels, saved the boxes in the closet, and then filled them with all our souvenirs when it was time to go back. So glad I had the boxes too, we never could have fit the oversize souvenirs in carry on alone.

Yes, we ship items to our resort each time we go. Saves on having to pack them. Then we ship back when we check out. Works great. Last trip shipped out UPS and returned Fedex. About the same weight both ways, but Fedex was considerable less $.

Thanks neeleyd & nightowl! We've thought about it so many times, I think we are going to do it this time. One more thing off the list!

If I wanted a delivery of water and a case(or two) of a sports drink that DH and I use, I can just order through Amazon and have them deliver to the hotel a day or two before we arrive?

Then just call bell services and have this delivered to my room upon my arrival?

I just noticed as I was checking water prices on Amazon that for prime members they now have Amazon Prime Pantry available.

Here is the description from the website:
Pantry boxes are large and can hold up to 45 pounds or four cubic feet of household products. As you check items off your list, we continuously track and show you how full your box is.

You can buy as much or as little as you want for a flat $5.99 delivery fee per Prime Pantry box. Save gas, save money, save time.

For a $5.99 delivery fee for a 45 pound box and looking at the prices on several items this looks like it may work out much cheaper than garden grocer. Although they don't have meat/eggs, they do have cereal, almond milk, water, lots of snacks! This may be very helpful for some.

I have always shipped things like that down before I go and never had a problem its always been there waiting for us... The issue I have right now is that UPS lost one of my boxes that I shipped coming home from Disney at the end of my trip and now I am nervous about shipping again...My mother told me not to be they ship hundreds of packages a day. It just sucked that it happened to me once. so i guess I have to have faith...lol still nervous i think i might use Fedex though...Good luck

I just shipped some items from Walmart to AoA. I arrive May 17th and it says it will be there May 14th. I would update you when I get there. Hopefully it all goes smooth

I shipped red bull, water, snacks, sunscreen, shampoo and conditioner. Just heavy thing I don't want to pack. Shipping is free with orders over $50.

I just shipped some items from Walmart to AoA. I arrive May 17th and it says it will be there May 14th. I would update you when I get there. Hopefully it all goes smooth I shipped red bull, water, snacks, sunscreen, shampoo and conditioner. Just heavy thing I don't want to pack. Shipping is free with orders over $50.

Quick update. Walmart changes your name on the shipping address every time ! It happened to me three times. I had to call the resort once the package was delivered and they were able to find it and put a note that it was indeed mine although the names didn't match.

I am trying to ship items for our upcoming trip in April from Walmart.com but unsure of how to fill out the shipping address. Can anyone help me? I want to make sure I do it correctly. :confused:
See post 1 of this thread. It tells exactly how to address the shipments,and gives the shipping addresses.

Just switched to POR from CSR for our stay and August so can now ship without a fee! Following along to see what I need to do.

I just noticed as I was checking water prices on Amazon that for prime members they now have Amazon Prime Pantry available.

Here is the description from the website:
Pantry boxes are large and can hold up to 45 pounds or four cubic feet of household products. As you check items off your list, we continuously track and show you how full your box is.

You can buy as much or as little as you want for a flat $5.99 delivery fee per Prime Pantry box. Save gas, save money, save time.

For a $5.99 delivery fee for a 45 pound box and looking at the prices on several items this looks like it may work out much cheaper than garden grocer. Although they don't have meat/eggs, they do have cereal, almond milk, water, lots of snacks! This may be very helpful for some.

Thanks for the tip!! I'm going to check this out since I have Prime! I looked at a few items and they're about HALF the cost of Garden Grocer! Has anyone else tried this???

Since BC is a convention resort, what is the resort fee to ship from amazon or target? If it gets there before we do is it a per day charge? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter