Indianapolis Disney Meet - 5th Annual - All Welcome!

Discussion in 'Dis Meets' started by ADP, Mar 5, 2012.

1. aksunshine

aksunshine DIS Veteran

Every year I want to go to this meet. Still haven't made it. This year won't be any different. I am scheduled for a c section on Sept 4. I know I won't "feel" like making the trip. Have fun!!! :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ADP

ADP <marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu

Great! Looking forward to seeing you there.

I hope everything goes well with your C section. Hope to see you next year.

4. ADP

I've updated the attendee list and other information in the initial post to this thread.

I also wanted to announce since this is our 5th year hosting the meet we will be giving away $500 in Disney gift cards. The most we've ever given away. Everyone who attends the meet will receive one prize ticket for free upon entering the door. During the meet we will be selling additional tickets to increase your chances of winning prizes and these gift cards. All money raised will be donated to the Power of 10 Give Kids the World initiative. Please spread the word about our meet. We hope to see you there!

5. FairyGodmotherJen

FairyGodmotherJen DIS Veteran

Awesome idea! That would come in handy for our October trip...gonna have to hit the bank on the way up! :rotfl:

6. ceemys

ceemys DIS Veteran

Cool! I have never known about an Indy meet up. This Fishers girl and her two kids are coming. :)

7. ADP

Excellent! My daughter Anna (12) will be glad to know someone close to her age will be there too. See you there! :wizard:

8. reimero

reimero DIS Veteran

My DW and I are intrigued and considering coming down for the meet.

9. Stryker927

Stryker927 Disney Trip Planning Addict

Hi,

My family of 5 is definitely interested. I'll talk to my wife and figure out what to bring for the pitch in. My kids are son 13, daughter 11, and daughter 9. They love pin trading. We also collect Vinylmations if anyone is interested in doing any buy, sell, trade at the event for them as well.

We are inviting a few other families that are big Disney fans as well.

10. ADP

Please do! You've picked a great year to come. It's our 5th year and we have a lot planned to celebrate.

Great! My daughter is 12 and she's always excited when other young ladies her age come to the meet. Pins and Vinylmation trading will be happening for sure. Our DD will be bringing hers to trade. Looking forward to meeting you. If there is anything we can do to make your travels more comfortable please let us know. If you know the other families names and want to post them here please do so and I'll add them to the list of attendees.

11. Stryker927

That's great that there will be pins and Vinylmations. Will there be a swap meet area with tables or do we need to bring our own tables?

12. ADP

We'll have a separate, dedicated table for trading. There will be plenty of tables and chairs for everyone who attends.

13. smjj

smjj Been there done that going back now as DVC member

Are any of the other attendees DVC members? We would like to talk to them if there are. Last year we did not see any...smjj

14. quigs3

quigs3 Winds in the east, mist comin' in, like somethin'

The Quigleys from Champaign, IL will be returning, but we'll be down to two this year, since my son will be away at college by then. Can't wait to see everyone! Thanks for organizing the event again this year! Y'all do a wonderful job! I'm not sure what we will bring yet - something that isn't perishable.

15. ADP

We're DVC members. :)

Great! Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

16. abreynol

abreynol Earning My Ears

Oh fun! This is 10 mins from me. :) I am planning on coming. Yay!

17. jedspad

jedspad Mouseketeer

We are DVC Members if we get to come. We own at BWV

18. ADP

Great! Glad we found you. Looking forward to meeting you. Be sure to like our Facebook page for updates about the meet. The link to the page is in the first post of this thread.

:cool1:

19. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

Small world...I'm coming from Champaign, too!

20. Stryker927

Our friends are DVC members. They are pretty certain they are going to make it, just confirming a few other things on their schedule. I'll let them know there will be a few other DVC owners there as well.

21. Stryker927

I had some time this past weekend and took my excitement for the meet and turned into working on a logo. Just an idea. No hurt feelings if you don't use it. Enjoy! :)

[​IMG]