Indianapolis Disney Meet - 5th Annual - All Welcome!

Discussion in 'Dis Meets' started by ADP, Mar 5, 2012.

1. ADP

ADP <marquee><font color=red>I'm a huggin' fool</marqu

Wow! This is exceptional! I can't thank you enough for creating it. I'll certainly use it in some capacity. I'll start by using it in my signature.
    I may also use it in some signage at the meet this year. I'll let you know.
    Thanks a million! :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Stryker927

Stryker927 Disney Trip Planning Addict

That's great! Let me know if you need a higher resolution. The one I posted is for web but I make the logo itself go up to at least 20" wide without losing any quality of the image.

4. disrailfan

disrailfan DIS Veteran

Aaron,

Myself (DisRailFan) and DW Shawn (Mousefan64) will definitely be in attendance, we wouldn't miss it for the world. We will bring some sort of desert.

We will also try to get our friends from Northern Indiana to attend as well.

-Milford

5. ADP

Looking forward to seeing you again Milford! Thanks for spreading the word. We're going to have a lot of good stuff at this years meet. See you soon!

6. ADP

Hi Everyone -

I wanted to thank Perkins restaurants for signing on with us to provide consumables during our meet. I met with their Regional Manager over the weekend and they are very glad we've decided to raise money for Give Kids the World. Perkins restaurants is a proud sponsor of Give Kids the World Village so the Indy Meet is a great way for them to provide support.

We are 40 days away from the meet. We hope to see you there.

7. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

Even though I could drive to Indy and back in one day, I decided to stay overnight. The Cambria Suites @ $179.00 + tax is considerably more than I'm willing to pay, so I looked elsewhere. I just booked the Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing at the AAA rate of $97.30 + tax: https://www.starwoodhotels.com/preferredguest/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=158. There may be less expensive hotels in that area, but I like earning Starwood points. :teeth:

8. ADP

Thanks for posting that Nancy! That is a very nice hotel. It's a little further away from the meet site, but considering the savings it sounds like it's worth it.

9. Dan Murphy

Dan Murphy We are family.

My hotel of choice also, Nancy.

10. NancyIL

NancyIL DIS Veteran

I know it isn't in Noblesville, but 465 N is the route I will drive on my way to and from the meet, so it isn't out of the way for me.
    Good to know, Dan! Are you staying there on Sept. 1st?

11. Dan Murphy

Dan Murphy We are family.

I am staying the 1st and 2nd. Going to the races on the 2nd. Home on the 3rd.

12. mommapea

mommapea Mouseketeer

Hello. We are in Brownsburg, and would love to come if we're in town that weekend. :goodvibes What types of things do you all do?

13. ADP

Hi Candy,
    Our meet is all about getting Disney fans together for the day and getting to know one another. During the meet we have kids activities, a silent auction, food, prize give-a-ways, pin trading, and other fun activities. Some of the events are geared towards raising money for Give Kids the World like the silent auction, a 50/50 raffle, and a few other activities.

We'd love to meet you guys and really hope you can make it.

14. dsiind

dsiind DisneyDad

Aaron,

I am tentatively coming in again. Thanks for hosting, as always! I will see what goodies the team at the Disney Moms Panel can pony up for the event!

15. ADP

That's great Doug! We can't thank you and the Mom's Panel enough. BTW - Please let them know we are donating all the money to GKTW in Dannee's name this year.

16. ADP

17. ADP

If anyone is interested in donating any auction items or prizes to the meet please let me know. We are making silent auction sheets and doing inventory of our prizes. This would be a great time to let me know if you plan on donating anything towards the meet. Remember, all of your donations are tax deductable. Thanks!

18. mdvlprof

mdvlprof DIS Veteran

May not be able to make it, after all. Church got a spot at the local festival that weekend, and since I'm on the committee, I probably should be there.

19. ChefMickey123

ChefMickey123 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Hey, we live in Fort Wayne too....:)

20. mom2munchkins

mom2munchkins Mouseketeer

Hi I am sort of new to the boards. I was playing around and found this. Sounds super fun. If I have not been there in the past could I join in?Finding fellow Disney fans from Ohio is kinda hard

21. ADP

Hi All,

We've been away for about a week down in Orlando. We are now back home and really planning heavily for the meet.. We hope to see you there on Septemeber 1st.

We'll really miss you if you can't make it.

I'm from Ohio, but live in Indiana now. We hopw to see you at the meet. Let me know if there is anything I can do to make your trip more comfortable.