In Search of My Body vol.9 - I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

Okay, just saying hi.

Must catch up. I've just read it all but don't have time to post right now.

I"ve been too busy watching a certain Boston team lose. :rolleyes1 Quite fulfilling. popcorn:: And I didn't even see a certain someone - lucky little sh!t - in the crowd. :goodvibes

Erika - any news? I should just go read your thread - catch up and see.

Will be back.

Oh no goals for me. I do much better when I don't involved my brain.

Ugh. I'm about to gnaw my arm off today. I wish I had brought more snacks with me today but I forgot to freeze my ice packs for my lunch box so I didn't pack them this morning....

All I have to choose from here at work is the vending machine, or leftover ice cream the ice bought the other day in the freezing. ARGH!!!!

wow. I got totally off track tonight. We had a special recognition for our graduating seniors at our 4H meeting tonight. Pizza and cake. I did have 2 tiny little squares of cheese pizza and a little bitty corner piece of cake. Unfortunately that amount of food probably cost me a good 10-12 WW points and of course I'm still hungry because I ate only a very small amount, and it was all CRAP calories. However, I will be tracking it. But first, I think I go eat a carrot :headache:

Sooo sorry!

For awhile, this thread was the only thing keeping me on track and now I've fallen so far behind!

Well, Ive decided to pay for help this time as I don't think I can do it alone and I've signed up for Jillian Michaels online to have her help me with my fitness plan.

Whenever I try to do it, my waist gets tiny and the rest of me stays the same and I give up because I feel uneven.

Well, here I go again!

Lisa - am I to suspect that you are a Yankees fan? or even an anti-Sox fan? haha

Let me know 'cuz going to school in Boston can be a tricky thing for someone from NY :)

Glad to be back. :woohoo:

Haven't caught up yet. Just posting. Exhausted.

Pictures from my birthday downtown Toronto....

100_6302.jpg

100_6345.jpg

100_6355.jpg

100_6347.jpg

Some of the Hyatt Regency the four star I snagged for $69....

100_6371.jpg

100_6315.jpg

100_6358.jpg

Sooo sorry!

For awhile, this thread was the only thing keeping me on track and now I've fallen so far behind!

Well, Ive decided to pay for help this time as I don't think I can do it alone and I've signed up for Jillian Michaels online to have her help me with my fitness plan.

Whenever I try to do it, my waist gets tiny and the rest of me stays the same and I give up because I feel uneven.

Well, here I go again!

Lisa - am I to suspect that you are a Yankees fan? or even an anti-Sox fan? haha

Let me know 'cuz going to school in Boston can be a tricky thing for someone from NY :)

Glad to be back. :woohoo:

Hi! :goodvibes

No, I'm NBA all the way. Celtics.

Will catch up soon. Nancy :lovestruc will answer. And Paula loads to say.

:love: to all.

Love the pics Lisa!! Love the way Jean peeks over things. And the jumping pictures.

Tried Zumba tonight. Holy crap. Legs are burning.

Lisa - love the pictures. You truly have an artist's eye.

Just finished watch the Stanley Cup celebrations. Man I love hockey traditions! Hoist that cup boys.

Had an eh day food wise. Not horrible or epic, but not great. I tracked it so it us time to turn the page. On the plus side, my workout was awesome so all was not lost.

Off to bed so I can start anew tomorrow.

Sooo sorry!

Welcome back. Forgive me - but I've forgotten your name :upsidedow

Had an eh day food wise. Not horrible or epic, but not great. I tracked it so it us time to turn the page.

I really liked that image Paula. Turning the page that is.

After I finished calculating last night, I discovered that my day wasn't quite has horrid as I feared. I was about 25% over *budget* with my WW points, but it definitely wasn't one of those record-setting days! ;)

Today is a new day with new challenges. Nate has his track awards tonight, and Becca has drama awards. Simultaneously. In different locations :headache: Looks like a divide and conquer kind of evening.

BLACKHAWKS WIN BLACKHAWKS WIN

OMG, the radio reported today that they landed in chicago this morning at 4 Am and they opened up two bars for them and as of about an hour ago when I got into work, they are still out at the bar.!!

My in-laws come in today:headache:

Have a great day all.
UGG I am eating better but no work out to speak of. :sad2:

Lisa your pricture are amazing

Meg, you are so cute in the pics.

Nancy, 25% is not all that bad. And you tracked it, even better!
Back on track today.

EE, E, Paula, Ronda, Cathie, Have a great day!

Meg, great pics!!

Jo, congrats! I am just happy Philly lost.

OH! Are we posting goals daily? I probably should. Ok if I start posting food again?

Yesterday:
B/L: Egg beater omelette with onions, mushrooms, 1 slice bacon, wee bit of goat cheese brie (100), roasted potatoes and onions (100)
S: Greek yogurt spinach dip (60), 10 ff pringles (45), raw veggies (20)
S: SF jello pudding (60)
D: 1 lb snow crab legs (200), 4 oz jumbo shrimp (80), 3 oz mussels (150), 1 ear corn (100), 1 tbsp light butter (50)
S: SF jello mousse (60), 1 bud light select 55 (55)
Total Calories, 1080
Water, 80 oz+
Exercise: 1 day xtraining - 1 hour of zumba. 2 days of xtraining complete.

wow kat, did you make all that yourself.
That does not even sound like "diet food":rotfl2:

Yes, I did make it all myself. :)

I have a huge lobster pot with steamer insert that I got as a bridal shower gift... great for seafood boils. Also, that meal was under $10 thanks to some creative shopping. $1.99/lb crab legs (bought 6 lbs for the freezer!), buy one 2lb bag of frozen raw jumbo shrimp, get 2 bags free, and $3.50/2lb bag frozen mussels (which I have found are actually better than the fresh you get around here, less gritty). Corn was $.33/ear and bought fresh.

Greek yogurt was Trader Joe's brand, which comes in a big plain container and is 120 cals a cup (and 22 g protein!!). Makes killer dip or sour cream substitute. Thicker than ff sour cream, tastes better, and way more protein.

Light butter and egg beaters and pampered chef stoneware bar pan, which makes great roasted potatoes w/ no oil needed, are my friends. :goodvibes

Also, that is the key... no "diet" food. Just good food, portion controlled, and a ton of veggies and fruits. I was lacking on fruit yesterday but I have some in my lunch bag today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter