"I'M STUCK IN DISNEY!!!!!!!!" A Delightfully Unliveable TR ~ NEW TR 9/27!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been following your trip report for about a week or so and love it! Hope you're having a great time down there!

IM IN DISNEY EVERYONE!!!!! I'm sorry I can't reply to all your comments at the moment but I appreciate them all. WHAT A FIRST DAY, oh my god. So much magic already and it is just beginning!!!! I can't even believe it. At all. It hasn't set in at all. Jess asked me when it sinks in for me and I honestly don't even know. I'm in shock right now and it's so wonderful. #BirthdayFestivus13 is off to an insane start. AHH I AM SO EXCITED FOR WHAT'S NEXT!!! And if you want updates remember I'm on Twitter @babybritney and Instagram @capriamoon. And if course Jess is princessjess508. Okay have a magical night everyone!!!!!

Awwwww!!!! I'm following on Instagram and looks like you girls are having a fabulous time!!! I am SO! jealous!!!! Ahh, can't wait for the birthdayfestivus13 TR!! It will be the best TR yet I'm sure!! Have fun!! Can't wait for more photos & updates ;)

So I've just gotten through all of your TP so far, it sounds like and awesome trip! I was actually in Disney the week right after Sandy. We had no power for a week and the day before we left it turned on, like Disney magic haha. We conveniently missed the snow storm that followed Sandy though, which was nice. But getting stuck in Disney for the hurricane must have been amazing!

Also, I loved reading about your Hanson experiences xD Your love for Hanson seems to match my love for the Jonas Brothers. Me and three of my friends are going to Disney in August and JB just happens to be playing in Tampa the day we get there, so now we're spending our first night at a concert. I'm so stoked. One of my favorite bands + one of my favorite places is going to be incredible. It would be even better if they played EPCOT but hey, you get what you get.

Can't wait to hear more about your trip, and I hope you're having fun in Disney now! :goodvibes

DEAR LIA, YOU'RE IN DISNEY RIGHT NOW AND WE WILL BE REUNITED IN 32 MINUTES. I CAUGHT UP ON YOUR TRIP REPORT AND IT'S PERFECT. I CAN'T WAIT TO HANG OUT FOR A DAY AND A HALF STRAIGHT BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN. LOVE YOU BYE

- JESS :banana::banana::banana:

Just joining now! (bit late but yeah) Im looking forward to reading it all. From what i've read it sounds like you had a fab time! Where better to be stuck in than Disney. I know i certainly wouldn't be complaining!:goodvibes

Lia. I am seeing you in a few hours. In disney world. What is going on. Aaaahhhhhhhhh

Hi friends!!!! Just wanted to write a quick note and say that GINA'S COMING TODAY!!! Something is about to happen that has been in the making for 14 YEARS! I can't believe it. Jess and I have just been having the most ridiculous blast, I can't even tell you guys how fun it's been!!! It's pretty unreal how much has happened especially considering IM NOT LEAVING FOR A WHOLE WEEK!!! I'm so lucky. I don't even know. This week is gonna be INSANE. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!! Jess has been at work all day but luckily she is getting off in a few minutes and then it will be time for more craziness!!!!!! AAHHHH. This is gonna be one mother of a TR, I hope you guys are ready!!!!!!!!!

Follow the craziness:
Me on Twitter - @babybritney
Me on Instagram @capriamoon
Jess on Twitter and Instagram - @PrincessJess508
Gina on Twitter - @thelucysky420

YAYAYAYAYYAYAAAAAAYYYYYYY

:party:

Just found this trip report and I read through it all. Thanks for sharing, you have a great writing style! I'll be at the 24 hour craziness on Friday, I'll say hello if I run into you!

So I just started reading your TR and got the Hanson part and just about fell out of my chair. You see I live in Tulsa and one of the Hanson's lives just two blocks from where I work. The gentleman who sits next to me at my job goes to Taylor's house once a year as his kids are in the same class. I have sat next to Taylor and his million children at a local pizza place here. Furthermore, an Oklahoma brewery just released a Hanson beer...called appropriately "mmmmHops". Hysterial I know! So anyways I love your TRs and just had to let you know of my Hanson connections.

Wow, I am only at the beginning of day 2 and already you have me so excited! I can't wait to get to read more of your TRs and all of your future ones!
Hula Timon is so handsome, I'm happy you were able to "find" him again.

So I just started reading your TR and got the Hanson part and just about fell out of my chair. You see I live in Tulsa and one of the Hanson's lives just two blocks from where I work. The gentleman who sits next to me at my job goes to Taylor's house once a year as his kids are in the same class. I have sat next to Taylor and his million children at a local pizza place here. Furthermore, an Oklahoma brewery just released a Hanson beer...called appropriately "mmmmHops". Hysterial I know! So anyways I love your TRs and just had to let you know of my Hanson connections.

Ahhhhhh I'm so jealous of this!!! :) :) lol

Hi everyone!! Well I hate to say it but I am no longer at Walt Disney World. Gina and I left today after some resort hopping at AKL and Yacht & Beach. Of course I am very sad to be gone. I am completely shocked at how fast the trip went by. Time always flies when you're in Disney but on my #StuckInDisney12 trip things slowed down a bit and I just felt very content. #BirthdayFestivus13 went by in the blink of an eye. I can not believe that it's over!!! I DON'T WANT IT TO BE!!! :sad: Thank God I get to relive it all when I start the trip report and share everything with you. I won't do that until I finish this one, so you have lots of reading to look forward to!!

It's honestly hard for me to comprehend everything that happened on this trip. It was so different than any other trip I have taken which is exactly what I wanted. As much as I love my old favorites, I got to do and try so many things that I have always wanted to do but never got around to this time! Besides being in Disney with 3 of my best friends, that was probably my favorite thing. I'm so happy about everything we got to do and all the fun we had. I don't even know how to explain how grateful I am that I again got to have a long Disney trip packed with more magical moments than I could ever count. I know this doesn't happen to everyone and I am so thankful. However, my need for Disney is just never satisfied!! I still have a giant list in my head of things I want to do or do again. You all know I am beyond obsessed. I am in the other realm of obsessed.

Before I even left for this trip, I was secretly planning my next one around Hanson's next appearance at Epcot, MNSSHP, & Food and Wine. I actually have no idea if I will be able to go. It depends on a few different things that I will not be sure of until the summer. So for right now I am in Disney limbo. Le sigh. Luckily I have all you dissers to keep me company and share my stories with!! This was an epic trip and it's going to be an overwhelmingly magnificent trip report, SO GET READY!!!

The trip is actually not over yet. I am currently at Gina's!! She is the best. When we got back to her house she had a ton of gifts and surprises for me including FRUNCH JUICE!!! She read about how much I loved it in my TRs and she made it for me from scratch. WOW. I just love her. I am so lucky to have such great friends!!! Speaking of my great friends, I miss Jess already. Oh, what a hilariously frumpy time we had! She'll get to reporting about that a LOT sooner than I will so make sure you are reading her College Program TR if for some bizarre reason you haven't read it yet!

Thanks for following along guys!!! I will be back with an update when I get home in a few days. Until then it's more BFF adventures around Florida with Gina. See ya real soon!

So glad you had such an amazing time! For we Disney fans, enough is never enough! Can't wait to read all about this! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter