"I'M STUCK IN DISNEY!!!!!!!!" A Delightfully Unliveable TR ~ NEW TR 9/27!!!!!!!!!!!

We may have an opportunity to go to wdw for a day this sept/oct... It's hard to decide when to go! Which would you choose, the party or both and on a weekend? Decisions, decisions!

I haven't been on maelstrom since I was 12 but now knowing that polar bears are featured...I definitely need to go on it again!

Can't wait to hear alllll about soarin and your ADR. And your 3rd party, of course! It's just not a disney trip without soarin and toy story mania. It just isn't.

In all the times i've gone to Disney i've never seen that fish move from the bottom either how strange!

Wow, those crowds at Epcot sound crazy!!! While I do love the cheddar cheese soup, I'm not sure if I could handle waiting in a line that long for it!!

Yay for Artist Point - one of my favorites!! :goodvibes

It wasn't THAT long... I waited maybe 15-20 minutes, but compared to the usual low crowds, it was crazy!

I actually didn't go to AP that night, it was a few nights earlier. I went to a different one which you will all soon find out about!

Great update! :)

Thank you!

I was SO BEHIND on updates, but I'm all caught up now! Your MNSSHP posts just get me so freaking excited for our first party this year! We are going on the 27th, so I'm a little worried about it being so close to Halloween, and getting everything done that I want to do with Paxton before he passes out in the stroller! SO. MUCH. TO DO! Can't wait to read about your 3rd (!!) one!

Can't believe how much you got done in the morning after partying with Mickey all night...APPLAUSE! That's pretty amazing. And so is that Rapunzel shirt. :lovestruc OMG how adorable. Just went to look at their website and I LOVE the Pride Rock shirt but not my size. :sad: I'll have to stalk their website from now on...As if I don't have enough Disney shirts, but whatever.

Adorable pics with Belle. I love seeing her in her town outfit! And you can't beat playing soccer with hot Germans (except maybe if they had been hot Italians :wave2:).

Looking forward to the rest, and hey, YOU ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD SO SOON YAY!! :dance3:

YAY! Don't stress. Just know that you will most likely not fit everything in that you want to do, accept it, and just enjoy whatever happens! As long as you don't miss at least 1 Boo To You parade and HalloWishes, you're good. :thumbsup2

haha Thank you! Yeah they change it up on there so make sure you check back! It's a great site, they're really talented!

Ahh me too! I agree. :D

AHH I KNOW!! 5 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, I totally took a photo or Norman Jr. last week. :thumbsup2

Moosehead Beer... I fully support that even at noon since it comes from my province. :goodvibes

How could you not really? haha

That's awesome!

We may have an opportunity to go to wdw for a day this sept/oct... It's hard to decide when to go! Which would you choose, the party or both and on a weekend? Decisions, decisions!

I haven't been on maelstrom since I was 12 but now knowing that polar bears are featured...I definitely need to go on it again!

Can't wait to hear alllll about soarin and your ADR. And your 3rd party, of course! It's just not a disney trip without soarin and toy story mania. It just isn't.

Do both. Get to Epcot at opening and make sure you're in WS right at 11:00 AM. Look at the menus beforehand and go to the booths you want to eat at most first. If you go on a Sunday it will not be as bad as Saturday. MNSSHP lets gets in starting at 4, but the party doesn't start til 7. I recommend arriving any time in between 4 and 7 but even if you get there at like 8, you'll be alright. :D

Oh the polar bears are crazy!! You must go.

Thank you!!! I agree.

See you soon!! :dance3:

AHHH YES! :moped: Are you on twitter or anything? My name on there is @babybritney. Or if you wanted to add me on Facebook I could PM you that link, just so we have a way to communicate & meet up!

In all the times i've gone to Disney i've never seen that fish move from the bottom either how strange!

hahaha I know! Maybe since he is alone in there now he can finally show off.

OCTOBER 27, 2012
Day 7, Part 4 In Which My Taste Buds Begin An Adventure

I mean... look at all this gorgeousness. I was in Heaven!

8711154100_ce21f9e2b8_z.jpg

The Land was on the horizon.

8710030661_172c64220a_z.jpg

8711153700_c2cd4794ac_z.jpg

8710030227_e2ac88ab32_z.jpg

NON STOP SERVICE TO CALIFORNIA! :D I always get so excited when I see that marquee.

8710030041_0b4264e2cf_z.jpg

It's very simple, but this is one of my favorite queues in all of Disney.

8711152998_52dbed12ed_z.jpg

It was another lovely and relaxing yet exhilarating ride through California! I always appreciate this ride so much because I never get to go on it as much as the other E-tickets. I rarely come to Epcot in the morning so I usually go on right before closing when the line is at least down to like 20-30 minutes. Hopefully during #BirthdayFestivus13 I will get some more Soarin' rides in!

Look who I saw when I walked by Garden Grill!

8710029591_e01f811f78_z.jpg

AHH. I really want to eat there next week, but I couldn't get an ADR. Jess got a freaking WALK UP AT CRT the other day though, so I guess anything's possible!

Right after I left Soarin', I had to go straight out of the park so I could be in time for my ADR!

The sparkly pavement makes me so happy.

8711152608_d8a12ac3e7_z.jpg

One of my favorite little touches in all of Disney. <3

8711152428_582f2170ca_z.jpg

I thought this would be my last time in Epcot at night and I was very sad. Little did I know, I was about to be #StuckInDisney and instead of being home the next night, I would be right back in World Showcase eating around the World yet AGAIN. My good fortune on this trip was just ridiculous!

8711152012_d329c5ebd2_z.jpg

8711152256_a2db98511d_z.jpg

8711151822_9b43a80e4a_z.jpg

I caught a bus to the Animal Kingdom Lodge cause I was hittin up JIKO, BABY!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

This was the perfect ADR because I thought I was leaving and wanted to go out with a bang. I have obsessed over the Jiko menu for years! The first time I planned on going was in 2008, so this has been a long time coming. I'm a much more adventurous eater now, I will pretty much try anything as long as it doesn't look like it belongs in a Survivor immunity challenge, so I was really excited to finally experience this restaurant!

AHH. I always get so excited walking up to the resort!

8711151612_3b47fe9fa7_z.jpg

I can't choose a favorite Disney Resort, but AKL is definitely one of my favorite places on the planet.

8710027957_2eabd499f7_z.jpg

Every time I see this lobby, it's similar to the feeling of seeing Main Street, the Castle, etc for the first time each trip. Not as intense and magical, but the same vibe. I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH.

8710028219_8c2628a4e4_z.jpg

I couldn't revel in the gloriousness of my favorite lobby for too long, because I had to go check in at the restaurant. Before doing that though, I visited the bathrooms in between Boma and Jiko.

8711148186_def5ee47ba_z.jpg

I LOVE THESE BATHROOMS.

8710027429_f097632366_z.jpg

I am just obsessive about this resort. I even photograph the restroom decor.

8711150864_e7f91aa1d5_z.jpg

JIKO!!!!!!!!!!!!

8711147698_959d46b0a9_z.jpg

I went up to the podium and checked in. The CM was from Zimbabwe and she was super friendly. She looked at the computer for a moment and then asked me if I would like to sit at the jiko.

WHAT?!!?!?!

OH MY GOD.

OF COURSE I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew what she was talking about because of the awesome Travel Channel series Great Hotels hosted by the flawless Samantha Brown. Of course, being a huge fan of Disney, I taped the episode where she stayed at AKL and watched it over and over (I also have the GF, Y&BC, Grand Californian and WL episodes. Ahh I love her). During her stay, she ate at Jiko, and got to sit at the actual jiko. For those who don't know, jiko is Swahili for "the cooking place." At Jiko, their cooking place is a little bar in front of a prep table and wood burning stoves where three chefs prepare the appetizers right before your eyes. They encourage any questions/discussion. It's basically like a VIP dining experience.

SO I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT WHEN I WAS BEING LEAD TOWARD THE JIKO BY THE HOSTESS.

I was totally channeling Samantha Brown in this moment people. OH MY GOD I WAS SO EXCITED.

I was seated on the very left side where one of the chefs was preparing flatbreads. He greeted me right away and we started chatting. Omg I loved him. He was really sweet, funny, cute, and obviously an incredibly talented chef, or he wouldn't even be working there. But trust me, once I sampled his delicious creations, I was blown away. He is from Botswana and unfortunately had to leave Disney in December. He said he loves Disney and really wanted to stay. I swear, I hear that from SO many CMs who are from overseas. They just wanna stay in Disney. Who can blame them?

The light in there is so low so you can barely see him, but this is my Botswanan (is that a word?) friend, the huge amazing wood burning stove, and his in-process flatbreads!!

8710027235_415093bb66_z.jpg

There were two other chefs, one girl and one guy, both American I believe. They were all pretty young and really cool. You could tell that they were good friends, especially my Bostwanan friend and the girl. They kept joking around with each other and had like a brother sister vibe. It was adorable!

8710027025_ce023017b3_z.jpg

My server came over and delivered the menu. I had a hard decision ahead of me!

8711149700_14f8af7b2a_z.jpg

8711149990_22205a5b75_z.jpg

I have wanted to try the filet with mac & cheese and red wine sauce 5EVER. I was conflicted though because I had already had a pretty good amount of steak on this trip. Even though I was sure the flavors would be extraordinary, you can get a filet anywhere, so I really wanted something truly unique and African!

I discussed all of this with my lovely Botswana dude. He went through SO many of the menu items with me and helped describe everything while he was preparing food. It was AMAZING! I would never have gotten so much out of this if I was just sitting at a regular table.

He said that the filet WAS delicious, but so was everything, and he agreed that if I wanted to be adventurous I should get something besides the filet. He was the most passionate about the appetizers because that is his forte and what he was preparing at the time. They sounded good to begin with, but him talking about the ingredients just sold me on them even more! And sold me on him. He was cute!!!!!!!

And patient. Because I was obviously asking 6,000 questions about every ingredient. I mean, I don't know what Pappadam is, you know? There were a lot of unfamiliar things listed!

I finally decided that I would not even order an entree. I would order not one, not two, but THREE appetizers!

I mean... come on. How often in your life are you sitting at a jiko making friends with a dude from Botswana as he describes to you, in detail, the food of his native land before serving it to you?

NEVER PRETTY MUCH.

So my first course was the Pumpkin Soup with Fig Crouton & Chestnut Butter

8710026343_54d18ca4fd_z.jpg

YYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUMMMMM. This was literally one of those meals where you take the first bite and you just like pause for a minute to truly grasp the deliciousness of what you have just eaten. OH MY GOD.

Every time September hits and pumpkin flavored stuff starts to pop up everywhere, I devour basically all of it, and this soup was no different. However, it was more gourmet than any other pumpkin thing I had ever had was. The flavors were just unbelievable and the consistency was perfect. This is one of my favorite things I ate on my ENTIRE trip. I would go back to Jiko for this alone. AMAZING.

I chatted more with the chef and we were talking about Africa. I told him I wanted to visit there and he asked where IN Africa did I want to visit. Honestly, I would like to see as much of it as I possibly could. I have had a desire to go to Africa since I was about four, since before I even cared about going anywhere but Disney World, and I have no idea why. I don't have any African in my heritage (that I know of), but I just always felt a pull toward there. He thought that was so awesome! I was just like, "Yeah, I can't explain it, but I just KNOW I have to go there." I told him that I've always been obsessed with Egypt, but I also really want to go to South Africa and anywhere else I can. He said I should visit Botswana when I do that because it is right near South Africa and shares a lot of the same culture (music, art, food, etc) as Botswana, but Botswana has a lot of unique things to see too. AHH. SOMEONE TAKE ME TO AFRICA IMMEDIATELY. I wish it wasn't so expensive and risky in some areas. I am dying to go, honestly.

Up Next: Oops... I ate too much again. I played with my taste buds. Got lost in the flavors. OH BABY BABY. Scroll. :-)

OCTOBER 27, 2012
Day 7, Part 5 In Which "You Did It Judy! She's Finally Full!"​

My second course was the very popular Taste of Africa - African inspired Dips with pappadam, poppy seed lavosh and House-made Naan
8710025943_1e25b1461b_z.jpg

Whew.

This is where the trouble began.

Don't get me wrong: it was delicious. But the Pumpkin Soup was thick and had already filled me up considerably.

Mix this in with the exotic flavors of the taste of Africa, and you've got one confused stomach.

Luckily, they include a detailed guide of this dish for the people who are NOT sitting at the Jiko and don't have their own personal food encyclopedia from Botswana at their disposal.

8711149270_8466731675_z.jpg

I don't even know how to begin to describe this dish. I can't even tell you what my favorite dip was because I was so ridiculously overwhelmed by these flavors that I almost didn't know if I liked them or not. I mean, I did, I enjoyed them and kept eating, but it was like my taste buds and my brain didn't even know what to do about all these new and very different spices.

I started to get full, but I just kind of ignored it because I wanted to keep eating and it was SO good. I really should have picked two courses instead of 3, but like I said, it's not everyday you get this opportunity.

My Bostwanan friend and I discussed the flatbreads at length because I could not decide on one. This was his speciality. I finally settled on the one with Kalamata olives on it because it olives are one of my favorite foods.

My third course was Roasted Kuri Squash and Kalamata Olive Flatbread - Cipollinji onions goat cheese, and pumpkin seed dugga $10.00

8710025731_ea67b35f89_z.jpg

LAWD. By the time this came I was already pretty full so I couldn't eat a lot of it on the spot and that blew because I REALLY WANTED TO. It was so delicious. All these different flavors together on flatbread was SO GOOD and so different! It was just so nice to try so many new things. The only element of this I wasn't crazy about were the onions but that's because I don't like onions in general. I enjoy the flavor but I don't like actually eating them. Like I'll eat the breading off onion rings and not the actual onion at all. I'm weird.

All of a sudden I just got hit with this "I AM TOO FULL" feeling and I felt sick instantly. Usually it happens gradually and I can stop before I feel overly full or sick but this time it did not happen that way. I went from "Okay, I'm pretty full, but not totally yet, I can have a bit more." to "I CAN NOT BREATHE I NEED A DOCTOR."

I just stopped dead in my tracks and sat there for awhile. My Bostwanan friend was concerned but I told him I was just full and needed to digest a bit. We talked about Disney rides during this time and he said he was really scared of Everest but he loves it anyway, lol. Just like everything else he did, it was cute. He also said he really liked Spiderman at Universal and I told him how for years I have heard that ride is beyond amazing. He said it was and that I should go see it. I told him he should go to New Fantasyland ASAP, because he hadn't even seen it yet! He said he would definitely go a couple times before he had to leave. I felt bad that he had to leave. He obviously loved Disney and his job a lot and I hope he gets to come back if he hasn't already!

After all this chatter I was still ridiculously full. And then the lord truly started testing me, oh mylanta.

The other male chef brought over a complimentary appetizer for me, bringing my total to four.

It was the Bobotie - Crispy Beef "Bobotie" Roll with Cucumber Raita, Green Mango Atjar, and Honey-roasted Groundnuts

8710025485_abb36b59d2_z.jpg

Lord Jesus.

At the time of the chef handing me this dish, I had never been more full.

IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

I don't think it was how much I had eaten. I have eaten more in one sitting in the past. I eat a lot, okay? I know how my stomach is. I think it was just all the unfamiliar flavors that stirred something in me and made me feel fuller than I was. It kind of upset my stomach and made me uncomfortable. It was conflicting because on one hand I was enjoying this delicious meal so much and on the other I was feeling ill. It is of no fault of Jiko's, I am just not used to such exotic dishes!

I took one bite of the Bobotie and that was it. I just couldn't do it. I can not stand to waste food but I could not do it. Right now as I look at the picture I'm like "Really? That's so small. I couldn't eat it?" and the answer is NO. I can not even tell you how full I felt. I also felt bad because it was so nice of the chef to give it to me and there he was right in front of me expecting me to eat it and I literally couldn't. After I took my one bite I sat there awhile longer waiting to get less full so I could finish it and that just didn't happen. The chef asked me if I didn't like it and I explained the situation to him. At that time I thought I would eventually eat it so I was like "Oh don't worry, I'll eat it, I just need a minute," but like I said... it did not happen.

Like everything else, the Bobotie was delicious. However, I just couldn't eat it. I was done. Eating another bite was unthinkable at that moment!

The title of this update comes from the hilarious Friends Thanksgiving flashback episode in which Monica first meets Chandler when Ross brings him home from college for Thanksgiving. Monica (who at the time was very overweight) has a bit of a crush on Chandler and after dinner she hears him call her fat behind her back. Her mother then tells her to finish off the pies, and Monica says "NO THANK YOU!" and decides at that moment to go on a diet. Monica's dad says, "You did it, Judy! SHE'S FINALLY FULL!"

Obviously I'm not crazy about a woman deciding to diet just because a man calls her fat, but I mean, it's realistic for a high school girl to have that kind of reaction. It's still a hilarious episode and Elliot Gould's delivery of that line is PERFECT.

Here is the scene: http://youtu.be/ZFskf5fQYgI

I couldn't help but think of that line because I was REALLY FULL. I was done. I was so full that my food loving self could not foresee a future in which I ate. I felt as though if I didn't eat until November that would be fine. December, even. Make it New Years. I was so done eating.

I got the remainder of my food wrapped up and my server brought the dessert menu.

8711148384_1c1c85fc0f_z.jpg

As you can see, it was a very pretty menu. However, it was torture.

I LIVE FOR SIGNATURE DESSERTS. And yet... I could not fathom eating another bite until 2013. So I had to pass.
TRAGIC I KNOW.

I thanked the chefs for the wonderful experience at the cooking place. It was sad to part with my Bostwanan friend. I really hope everything works out for him. I wish to see him again with a permanent position at Jiko someday!

I paid, tipped, and had the hotel Bell Services staff wheel over a baggage cart so I could get out of the restaurant successfully.

8710024799_2331f5b154_z.jpg

SO much goes on at AKL on a day to day basis! You could stay so busy here without even going to a park. I wonder if this stuff is AKL guests only or open to all Disney resort guests. Because I know the free tour of the lobby is for everyone. I really tried to stay at AKL this trip, but Lee-Anne didn't want to, which made me sad. It's really hard for me to afford when I'm not splitting it with someone! Le sigh. ONE DAY I WILL STAY AT THIS MAGNIFICENT PLACE. Oh my God. I am dying to. I can't believe I will get to go there SO SOON THOUGH!! I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT ZEBRA DOMES LALALALA

I went back to the lobby and just collapsed onto one of the comfy chairs in there. I was on the verge of death by consumption.

8710024255_538922e7b6_z.jpg

Whew. Was I full. And ready to fall into a full on food coma.

I also felt a bit ill.

And I had a big day the next day, what with getting up early to tour the parks one last time before leaving for my evening flight and going home.

So what I did was go back to All Star Movies and pack a bit before crashing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

PLEASE.

You know me better than this!

Going back to the resort to sleep? What a joke!

The Magic Kingdom was having EMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if I can barely walk due to being so full. I HAD to get back to my favorite place in the entire universe to spend my "last night" IN STYLE! And there was no way I was missing another chance to see New Fantasyland again (if it was open).

So I got off that chair and started to head out.

Of course, I was distracted by the magnificent Zawadi Marketplace.

8710023807_b769bfb32d_z.jpg

I always stop in there, obsess over every item, and then I don't buy anything. As much as I would love a giant carving of a giraffe, I don't know where I would put it. One day when I have my own house, I plan on buying a LOT of this stuff. I have a few little things from stores in AK that I cherish, so I'm sure sometime soon I'll actually buy something in Zawadi too!

8711146720_183bcb82ef_z.jpg

SO off I went to the Magic Kingdom for one last (hahaha) night of fun.

Even though I was not operating at 100%, I was still so excited and anxious to see if New Fantasyland would be open. I was also DYING to go on Splash Mountain because I had not even been on it yet this trip! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?! Good lawd.

Let the memories begin! Err... continue. ;)

8710023257_153bb05a66_z.jpg

Up Next: Oh just scroll.

OCTOBER 27, 2012
Day 7, Part 6 In Which Here's An Extravagantly Generous Gift To My Readers, Featuring Me.

As soon as I got off the bus, I knew Splash Mountain was NOT happening.

It. Was. Freezing. The wind was INSANE and I almost didn't want to stay because of how cold I was, but New Fantasyland was calling me! I couldn't leave.

Boo to You!

8711146328_085de1dd9d_z.jpg

Ahh, even on non-party nights, the Halloween decorations just make the Magic Kingdom all the more spooktacular. I LOVE IT.

8711146124_737863e957_z.jpg

The Main Street Electrical Parade was just ending so I went up to the train station to avoid the crowds for a bit and just people watch.

8710022733_3cb8331d11_z.jpg

You can see the eagle float in front of the Castle.

8710022205_8946d5c1af_z.jpg

After the area cleared up a bit, I headed straight back to Fantasyland to see if they had New Fantasyland open again.

AND THEY DID.

OH MY GOD.

HOW COULD I BE SO LUCKY THAT THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME *TWICE*?!?!?!

@babybritney: NEW FANTASYLAND IS OPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wow. Seriously? CRAZY.

8699426786_2b32ae69ce_z.jpg

I went straight to Be Our Guest because it was the only thing that had not been open the night before, so I wanted to see if I could get in this time.

AND I DID.

8710021989_f627018e5c_z.jpg

8710021765_271d319c51_z.jpg

The restaurant was not open for dining. However, you could walk through certain areas.

8711144606_1ac96dfc24_z.jpg

8710021137_e4507d6f33_z.jpg

When I walked up to the ballroom, my heart stopped. I know I've said this several times, but there's no other way I can explain it: It's really like walking into the movie.

8710020947_7fab873b95_z.jpg

Again, it's just such a singular sensation to be standing in something you have been watching in a film since you were a baby. And it's not like when I pass by a real filming location of some great movie in NYC or Boston or something, it's this animated place I never even imagined I would get to stand in.

And suddenly I was.

8710020759_2f1effa41d_z.jpg

Totally the definition of magical.

If you watched my MNSSHP video, you saw this, but I will tell the story anyway. There was a CM standing at the entrance to the ballroom asking Beauty & the Beast trivia questions. If you answered correctly, you got to view the Be Our Guest menu. I had already examined photos of the menu online, but I wanted to look at it anyway. Just like always, I try to give kids a chance to answer the questions, but no kids or adults knew the answer to the ridiculously easy question of WHAT COUNTRY ARE WE IN.

Oh my God, how do you not know that? People kept saying stuff like "Belgium" and then someone said "German! Uh... Germany?" Uh no. Like really guys, get it together.

8710020491_8f2a65c788_z.jpg

I looked around a bit longer and then headed to Village Gifts.

8710020247_b0fcc00701_z.jpg

I LOVED this store. Wow, they really had unique and beautiful merchandise!

8711143294_bae7b54415_z.jpg

I went over to Gaston's again too!

8710019523_7cfa674c85_z.jpg

I didn't notice this plaque the night before, but it cracked me up:

8710019735_04b983f158_z.jpg

Tribute To Gaston: An Extravagantly Generous Gift to the People of My Village. From Me, Gaston.

LOL!

I wanted more Lefou's Brew SOOOO BAD, but it was WAY TOO FREEZING. I knew there was no way I could carry around a frozen drink and actually consume it. I was way too full and food drunk. It was very sad.

Honestly I was WAY too cold even without the Brew, so I wanted to leave EMH early. I know, that sounds unthinkable, but Sandy's winds were killing me!

I had to visit Eric's Castle "one last time" though...

8699427946_882eb07014_z.jpg

And ride Under The Sea a 3rd time! After that though, I was outta there. It was just too cold. Seriously. If I had been prepared with winter wardrobe, it would have been fine, but not with a skirt, tank top, and light jacket on. Ohhh no.

I woefully bid farewell to New Fantasyland and headed out of the park. I was so so so so melancholy that it was my last time seeing this place. Of course I didn't know I would be right back there very soon!

@babybritney: It's so funny that people walk up to New Fantasyland and are like, "What is this?" To the CMs.

LOL this was cracking me up! The number of guests who don't know what on earth is going on is staggering. YOU ALL NEED TO JOIN THE DIS. Whew.

8711142614_eb1119527b_z.jpg

8711142428_f7b87e9306_z.jpg

I love you, Magic Kingdom, but you were way too cold for me. See ya real soon!

8710045475_c48a709672_z.jpg

8711142142_6da4ca85a8_z.jpg

I went back to All Star Movies, finished packing, and the depression set in. My flight wasn't scheduled until later in the day, so at least I knew I'd be in a park the next day before leaving, but I was still really sad. It had been an unbelievably magical trip, beyond my wildest expectations, and I just really didn't want it to end.

I didn't talk to anyone or do anything, I literally just got changed, packed up really fast, set my wake up call, and crashed. Little did I know, I would wake up to a lot more than just Stitch yelling at me to get up.

Up Next: I OFFICIALLY GET STUCK IN DISNEY.

P.S. It's way past midnight... that means FOUR DAYS TIL DISNEY!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got some new stuff for the trip today and then came home and tried on basically everything in my closet that can be worn in warm weather and got allll the clothes for the trip together! Usually I travel light, but not this time! Between the 14 days in Disney and almost a full week at Gina's, I'll be gone near 3 weeks. I NEED OPTIONS, PEOPLE! I also got all of the presents together: WHAT WOULD A #BIRTHDAYFESTIVUS be without PRESENTS??? So I have a bunch of stuff for Gina, Lee-Anne, and Jess. I seriously found the perfect gifts for each of them, it's a little crazy. I AM SO EXCITED TO GIVE EVERYONE THEIR PRESENTS YAY. So I am very happy to have that off my mind. Now I just have to get my big suitcase out and prepare all my other stuff and then finally pack it. AHH. AHH. AHH. AHH. AHH. AHH.

Jess & I also coordinated her work schedule with our plans and OH MY GOD. It worked out so well. We were afraid she would have crazy hours and have to work most of the week, but honestly it couldn't have worked out better. WE ARE GOING TO HAVE THE BEST TIME EVER. OH MY GOD. Lee-Anne and Gina are practically jumping out of their skin too, they are so excited. I just can't believe ANY OF THIS IS HAPPENING.

I only have two work days left: one on a movie, and one at my store, and then it's Mother's Day! I'm surprising my mom with Mother-Daughter mani-pedis! We have not done that in SOOO long and she has been wanting to so that is going to be really fun! I just know the time is going to fly and before you know it I will be posting to say I AM IN DISNEY!!!

Remember to follow me on Twitter: @babybritney & Instagram @capriamoon for live Disney updates!!!!

Oh my gosh the suspense! I mean I know we all know whats going to happen already, but still. Jiko looks great! Its so cool that you actually got to sit at the actual Jiko.

Your report is like reading a really fun novel...I can't wait to hear what happens next! It's also helping me pass the time while I count the days until our next visit in 19 days!!!!! Can't wait to hear what happens next:thumbsup2

I love your descriptions of AKL & Jiko! I haven't managed to get over there on prior trips and we have an ADR at Sanaa on our second night. I've planning enough room between AK closing and our ADR to get over to AKL, grab a drink and explore the resort - I can't wait!

packing = it's almost time to GO HOME!

Oh my gosh! I am so excited for your upcoming trip. You gals are going to have so much fun! Can't wait to follow along.

I live for your TRs and I just have to say how glad I am that you finally joined Instagram. :thumbsup2 I will definitely be following you like stalker while you're away. Have a wonderful time!!! :goodvibes

Oh my gosh the suspense! I mean I know we all know whats going to happen already, but still. Jiko looks great! Its so cool that you actually got to sit at the actual Jiko.

Yeah everyone knows what happened but the FULL story is coming! Stay tuned.

Your report is like reading a really fun novel...I can't wait to hear what happens next! It's also helping me pass the time while I count the days until our next visit in 19 days!!!!! Can't wait to hear what happens next:thumbsup2

Aw thank you! 19 days, you're so close!!!! YAY!!!!!!

I love your descriptions of AKL & Jiko! I haven't managed to get over there on prior trips and we have an ADR at Sanaa on our second night. I've planning enough room between AK closing and our ADR to get over to AKL, grab a drink and explore the resort - I can't wait!

packing = it's almost time to GO HOME!

Yeah make sure you explore the WHOLE resort, not just Kidani Village where Sanaa is located. Be sure to check out all the different animal viewing areas on the different floors and stuff. If you aren't sure where to go just ask and CMs will let you know!

i have never set foot inside AKL n now I definately wanna go see it!!

You absolutely MUST.

Oh my gosh! I am so excited for your upcoming trip. You gals are going to have so much fun! Can't wait to follow along.

haha WE ARE EXCITED TOO!!!!!!!!!! Only four more days!!!

I live for your TRs and I just have to say how glad I am that you finally joined Instagram. :thumbsup2 I will definitely be following you like stalker while you're away. Have a wonderful time!!! :goodvibes

YAY! Thank you!!!

I can’t believe Paul is GONE. I mean, he is like Stacey, is frogfish form, but not. Because like no one is as amazing as Stacey. Except like Walt. But ya know… I tried to find Paul in November but he was nowhere to be found. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS, DISNEY?!?

The sun setting at Disney is BEAUTIFUL. Spaceship Earth looks gorgeous. UGH.

I am literally STARVING right now. And these food pics from Jiko are not helping. HOLY CRAP. The food looks so delicious. I REALLY want to go to Jiko, but my mom is not really an adventurous eater. I am the totally opposite and will eat anything. I am dying to try the food at Jiko, but I don’t see that happening very soon. And this is why I need to take a solo trip. I was thinking how awkward it must be to eat a meal alone but my opinion just totally changed. I would just need to meet a chef from Botswana and I’d be all set!

ISN’T THE BALLROOM AMMMAZINGGG?!??!?! If you didn’t get an ADR for BOG in four days (!!!!!!), I would try a walk up if you really want to eat there. I got a walk up in November and HOLY CRAP. There were no words. I went RIGHT at 3:45 and got in at four. An early dinner, but it IS BE OUR GUEST!

Love this update! Sounds like you had a fabulous "last full day" at Disney. But I am so excited for your #stuckinDisney to begin!!!
And AAAHHHHHHH!!!! Your trip is like soooooooo soon!!!!!

Ohmy, I need to read this, but I'm still reading all the details of your first one! I have some serious catching up to get on! :rotfl:

Girl you are my hero for eating that much disney goodness!!

What a great "last day"!! You know you did it right when all you can do is fall into a food coma. I wish it wasn't so yucky feeling but you are a true disney girl for going to mk for EMH!

I sent you a msg but it didn't appear to go through. Sorry if this is a repeat. I work with autistic kids and one day I was with a little 3rd grader. I was waiting outside the restroom while he did his business!! Suddenly I hear him yelling inside the restroom. I peaked inside the door and he was bent over yelling down the drain "Rapunzel, Rapunzel" It was the cutest thing ever. After reading about your adventures I had to share.

Loving your trip report. Have a great birthday trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter