Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Hey everyone!
A slight bit early but I'm an over-planner sooooo
We are going Jan. 21-28th with another couple and their two kids, however, since they go often, they probably will not be interested. In any case, I am definitely looking to share a cruise with someone. Cast will be: me, DH and DS 4. It's DS's 1st trip and I want it to be extra special so let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Cruise back on (mix up with dates), 3 places remaining.

Please pm me if you are interested in joining us :goodvibes

* update - cruise is now full *

Kind of a last minute trip. Please let me know if you have any spots open during the week of August 8-13 for six for an illuminations cruise.
Thanks!!
Shawna

Hello, we are two adults looking to share an illuminations cruise for the fireworks viewing on either October 4th or 5th, 2011. If you would like to share the cost of your Illuminations cruise with two quiet adults who love Disney, please email me at egyptes at sbcglobal dot net

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Kendra & Garrett.

Party of two HAS RESERVED a boat for New Years Eve 2011-2012!!!

8 open seats for couples/families/singles that wish to enjoy the New Year's Illuminations show away from the crowds. :thumbsup2

$100 per person to fill the boat*, so post or message me if you are interested

!!NEW YEARS EVE ILLUMINATIONS!! !!NEW YEARS EVE ILLUMINATIONS!! !!NEW YEARS EVE ILLUMINATIONS!! !!NEW YEARS EVE ILLUMINATIONS!!

*[Holiday pricing was quoted to me at $828 INCLUDING taxes, EXCLUDING gratuity. So long as all parties feel a 20% tip for our Captain is fair, it breaks down to $99.36 per person, all inclusive.]

HI!

If you have reserved a cruise ship for Wishes fireworks or Illuminations , we want to join you. we are Disney Mom, forties, Disney Sister , forties and DD 13, of course we will pay our share for the cruise and contribute to drivers tip.

We will be in Magic Kingdom August 30th, or Sept 5th. Other dates around that time may work , would just need to rearrange some other things, worth it to do the cruise!

NEVER DID A CRUISE< its my b day and should have thought of it sooner, silly me, but its neve too late to try, right?

Contact me and let me know which dates you have and how much for us to join you.

Please PM me , that would be great! What are ya doin? PM me now, dont wait! LOL :

thankx , Dee

I have always wanted to do one of these cruises but really just hadn't pursued it I guess. Saw this thread and got really excited in hopes we might be able to possibly do it!!!!!! Please tell me if anyone has openings for a family of 4 on one of the cruises during our stay... I will change our other plans if we need to so we can go!

Hi! We are going for a last minute trip and wanted something that we haven't done before. If July 31 it would be for 3 people. For Aug 2, 3 or 4 it would be for 4 people (3 adults and one 16yr old boy).

Thanks,

OK, I should probably post this now. I've had the ressie for some time but was hoping the right family would just fall into my lap. We are looking for a family of three to share our Illuminations cruise Wednesday, October 19. There are two families already (ours has 4 and friend's had 3). Hoping for three more people to keep the cost at exactly $40 a person. :goodvibes You won't want to come on this one if you don't like kids. ;)

I have always wanted to do one of these cruises but really just hadn't pursued it I guess. Saw this thread and got really excited in hopes we might be able to possibly do it!!!!!! Please tell me if anyone has openings for a family of 4 on one of the cruises during our stay... I will change our other plans if we need to so we can go!

Is anybody out there got room on any Illuminations cruise this week?? ANY DAY - October 8th - 15th???? We'll buy beer and snacks!! Oh and be eternally grateful!!! :worship:

My wife and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. Looking to join a group of adults for an Illuminations cruise on either Sept 4th, Sept 6, or Sept 7th.

Anyone willing to defer some costs?

My family (DH, myself and 10 yr old DD) has an Illuminations Cruise held for Wednesday, 8/31. I am about ready to let it go but thought I would check one last time to see if anybody is looking to share in a cruise for that evening. If you are .. let me know ASAP.

Thanks!!

If anyone has room for three more in mid August 2011 please PM me or drop me an e-mail.

We have a 16 year old son who is a major music (film scoring and jazz) geek and will be staying over a the Yacht Club.

Thanks!

HI!

I am still looking for a cruise. If you have reserved a cruise ship for Wishes fireworks or Illuminations , we want to join you. we are Disney Mom, forties, Disney Sister , forties and DD 13, of course we will pay our share for the cruise and contribute to drivers tip.

We will be in Epcot, Aug 29th, Magic Kingdom August 30th, or Magic Kingdom Sept 5th. Other dates around that time may work , would just need to rearrange some other things, worth it to do the cruise! The only day I cannot do a cruise is aug 31st, otherwise would have joined jayhawksfan, but going to Seaworld Luau and prepaid for dinner for a large party.

NEVER DID A CRUISE< its my b day and should have thought of it sooner, silly me, but its never too late to try, right?

Contact me and let me know which dates you have and how much for us to join you. will pay our share for cruise and tip of course! Save some money and let us join you!

Please PM me , that would be great! What are ya doin? PM me now, dont wait! LOL :

thankx , Dee

I have 2 fun & crazy adults, :rotfl2: and 2 fun & mature daughters :hippie: 11 and 17!! We are coming to Epcot in October and would LOVE :lovestruc to share a cruise with someone!! :worship: We would OF COURSE pay our share and for letting us come we'll buy snacks or a drink and pay our part of the tips too!! We are staying at the Boardwalk and are season Pass holders so if that gets any kind of discount, feel free to use us!! :rotfl:

Party of two HAS RESERVED a boat for New Years Eve 2011-2012!!!

8 open seats for couples/families/singles that wish to enjoy the New Year's Illuminations show away from the crowds.

$100 per person to fill the boat*, so post or message me if you are interested :thumbsup2

*[Holiday pricing was quoted to me at $828 INCLUDING taxes, EXCLUDING gratuity. So long as all parties feel a 20% tip for our Captain is fair, it breaks down to $99.36 per person, all inclusive.]

Anyone have room for Illuminations Cruise Aug 20-25 for 3 adults 2 children (5 and 14). I wanted to surprise my family. Can anyone help?? Thanks.:worship:

My wife and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. Looking to join a group of adults for an Illuminations cruise on either Sept 4th, Sept 6, or Sept 7th.

Anyone willing to defer some costs?

HiramHill,
Have you found anyone yet? We are two fun gals (42 and 45) who have left the husband's behind for this trip! We'd love to consider joining you on Wednesday 9/7 if you'll have us (and once we hear the price :rotfl:)! I'll also try to PM you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter