Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

I just booked for October 8th :dance3: - we are supposed to meet at the Yacht Club Bay Side Marina 1 hour prior to Illuminations that evening - due to Food & Wine they are saying that Illuminations will be at 10

Whoa! Sorry to hijack, but everything I've seen has said 9, and that screws w/my ADRs. Anyone else heard this? BTW, if your cruise opens up somehow, let me know, LBollengier.

Family of 4 here (Parents in 30's, DD13, and DS11) We'll be in the world in 2 weeks, and have an Illuminations Cruise booked for 9/7 OR 9/8.....

Need to fill the other 6 seats, b/c some friends backed out.

I need to find someone ASAP, or need to cancel.

DH and I are looking to join a cruise on any night between 10/14 through 10/20, with the exclusion of 10/16 (we are going to MNSSHP that night).

More than happy to pay for a few "extra" seats to gain the the spot (i.e. if you have three seats left..we will pay for all three even though there are only two of us). :thumbsup2

DH and I are looking to join a cruise on any night between 10/14 through 10/20, with the exclusion of 10/15 (we are going to MNSSHP that night).

More than happy to pay for a few "extra" seats to gain the the spot (i.e. if you have three seats left..we will pay for all three even though there are only two of us). :thumbsup2[/QUOTE

Is there a party on the 15th? I do not see it listed on the disney website.

Family of 4 here (Parents in 30's, DD13, and DS11) We'll be in the world in 2 weeks, and have an Illuminations Cruise booked for 9/7 OR 9/8.....

Need to fill the other 6 seats, b/c some friends backed out.

I need to find someone ASAP, or need to cancel.

Hey Disney Fans - Wanted to let you know that 2 have agreed to join us, so we have 4 seats left on the cruise. I think we're leaning towards 9/7.

From what I had heard it was almost impossible to book these... Well here we are 60 days out and they still had several nights open on our October trip!!

I just booked for October 8th :dance3: - we are supposed to meet at the Yacht Club Bay Side Marina 1 hour prior to Illuminations that evening - due to Food & Wine they are saying that Illuminations will be at 10PM.

Please be willing to split the cost equally. The cost for the boat is $346.13 - I have secured it with my credit card... Disney Visa of course LOL
Ditto this! This cruise filled up before I could join it, so I called the other day and booked my own. Same details:

Saturday, 10/8/11 - Illuminations Cruise
Meet at 9pm at YC dock for Illuminations at 10pm
10 passenger boat, we only have two (me and my DH...he doesn't know about this and I'm attempting to keep it as a surprise for our anniversary :rolleyes1)
Cost to be split equally, so about $35/person plus tips for the captain
Pop/water/pretzels/chips provided, per Disney
Cast member said payment is taken at the dock and can be split amongst multiple parties (and credit cards accepted)
Please send me a message if you are interested in joining us for a fun boat ride! :goodvibes

Ditto this! This cruise filled up before I could join it, so I called the other day and booked my own. Same details:

Saturday, 10/8/11 - Illuminations Cruise
Meet at 9pm at BC/YC dock for Illuminations at 10pm
10 passenger boat, we only have two (me and my DH...he doesn't know about this and I'm attempting to keep it as a surprise for our anniversary :rolleyes1)
Cast member said payment is taken at the dock and can be split amongst multiple parties (and credit cards accepted)
Please send me a message if you are interested in joining us for a fun boat ride! :goodvibes

Sent you a PM!

Party of two HAS RESERVED a boat for New Years Eve 2011-2012!!!

Six (6) open seats remain for couples/families/singles that wish to enjoy the New Year's Illuminations show away from the crowds.

$100 per person to fill the boat*, so post or message me if you are interested :thumbsup2

*[Holiday pricing was quoted to me at $828 INCLUDING taxes, EXCLUDING gratuity. So long as all parties feel a 20% tip for our Captain is fair, it breaks down to $99.36 per person, all inclusive.]

Confirmed:
JiminyHCricket ~ Party of 2
Bobbiwoz ~ Party of 2

When I went to pay for our cruise on 8/15 they asked if I was a DVC Member & since I had my card with me they gave me a 10% discount! They said this was new, but did not say if it was a permanent perk. So if a member of your criuse is DVC have them bring their card.

When I went to pay for our cruise on 8/15 they asked if I was a DVC Member & since I had my card with me they gave me a 10% discount! They said this was new, but did not say if it was a permanent perk. So if a member of your criuse is DVC have them bring their card.

Huh, that's interesting. I literally just called Disney yesterday and asked if there were any discounts offered on the cruises (Disney Visa, AAA, etc.) I was told there were no discounts at all. That would be great if they started offering something, though! (Although I'm not DVC).

BTW...still 8 spots open on my 10/8/11 Illuminations cruise! Please contact me if interested, thanks!

8 spots available

Saturday, 10/15/11 - Wishes Cruise (Deluxe boat w/ speakers)
Meet at 8pm at the Contemporary dock for Wishes show at 9pm
10 passenger boat , we only have two (me and DH...we are celebrating our 10th anniversary)
Full cost of the boat:$346.13 (does NOT include tip)

I must admit...I copied the format above from Dugette. She did such a nice job laying out the details and they were almost identical to us (including the anniversary!! LOL)

Please PM me if you are interested in joining the cruise.

Anyone know what the "usual" tip is for the boat captain? Is it typically 20%? (that equates to about $70 per boat)

If anyone has room for 2 more on an Illuminations cruise on Sept 18th or 19th, my niece and I would be very interested in joining you.

Thanks

Anyone know what the "usual" tip is for the boat captain? Is it typically 20%? (that equates to about $70 per boat)

I found on another website that the tip is typically in the $20 range. Sound about right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter