Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Looking to share a cruise (either one) for 2 adults on May 29 or 30th. I know it's a long shot this late in the game, but I thought I would see if anyone had space available on one they have booked. My husband and I decided to take a quick weekend trip just the two of us :) YEAH! We are ok with kiddos on the cruise as we have 4 ourselves!

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone have any space on a cruise (Wishes or Illuminations) between 4th June and the 17th?

I'd like it for 5 of us but if not then I'd like it for 2 people so I could arrange it for my parents (very friendly, well behaved Disney lovers)

TIA :goodvibes

as there are a few of you, have you thought about booking one yourself and offering the spaces? We are 2 adults looking to do a wishes cruise between the 4th - 11th June :) that would make 7 of us!

as there are a few of you, have you thought about booking one yourself and offering the spaces? We are 2 adults looking to do a wishes cruise between the 4th - 11th June :) that would make 7 of us!

I could actually get it to 9 people as technically there's 7 of us!

I'll reply to your PM

Laura :)

Are you still looking for someone to share a Dec. cruise? We have 2 adults and 2 children; would love to do one! We will be at DW Dec. 17-23

I have an Illuminations cruise booked for Sunday August 14th, 2011 -- we have room for 3 or 4 more. Boat leaves the Yacht Club at 8:00 PM.

We would be honored to share this with an active military family (as our guests at our expense).Please send me a message if interested.

Thank you.

We have room for 5 additional people on our cruise and would love to have you join us. Send me a PM right away if you are interested!

So sad:sad1:, but just wanted to pass on the word that I just canceled an illuminations cruise scheduled for Tuesday, May 31 about 5 minutes ago, so it should now be available.

I just booked illuminations cruise for September 25th. Would love to share!!! There are 3 of us so we can add up to 7 more.

I know it is a little early but is anyone planning on a Wishes cruise for Christmas? Let me know if anyone is up for sharing, we are a family of four, two are kids ages 8 and 6.

I just booked illuminations cruise for September 25th. Would love to share!!! There are 3 of us so we can add up to 7 more.

We just cancelled our cruise for 9/25. We are doing the Pirates and Pals instead.

Looking to share an Illuminations Cruise during the week of August 26 - August 31 .. 2 Adults + 1 Child (almost 10).

PM me if anybody has room in their group for us to join.

I have now booked an Illuminations Cruise for Wednesday, 8/31. We have room for 5 people (possibly as many as 7). PM me if you would like to join us.

Looking for a cruise to share 9-14 till 9-21 it is just myself and my DD! :love: Very excited to be going with just my Hubby...Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter