"If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme." September 2015 TR

9/5 Epcot

We left around 7am to catch the Epcot bus, as we had a pre-park opening BF date with the princesses. We arrived really early, this was a trend my DH wasn't thrilled with. I had been prepared to leave enough time based off what others had said, but it was always too much time. I honestly, felt that was better than the alternative.

Once a CM verified our reservation, we were let in and took the obligatory SE photo.

We found Akershus, the wait was minimal and soon we were in meeting Belle! DS let us know ahead of time he did not want to take pictures with the princesses or have them sign his book. LOL, boys!

We were seated back in a more private area which was a little more quiet than the main room, it was a nice area. Cinderella was at our table first, she told us to make sure to leave some crumbs for Gus and Jaq.

DS may not look thrilled, but at least he was in a picture, I'll take it.

Ariel was at our table next and was by far our best character interaction, although she talked very fast so I missed what she said a few times. She asked if the "A" on DD's shirt was for her, DD shook her head no. Ariel said "Did you know all my sisters have A names, you'd fit right in." Ariel made a comment to DS and he just looked down, she replied "Did you lose your voice too?" She was just perfect.

Aurora mentioned how DD was all in pink just like her and how her fairies had turned everything pink including her pancakes. She also thought the "A" on DD's shirt was for her. Aurora tried talking to DS next, he was wearing a Darth Vader shirt. She asked if that was what the dragon slayers in our kingdom wore. She said Prince Phillip wears the least bit of armor to fight dragons in her kingdom.

Snow White was very soft spoken and was hard to hear.

This meal costs more than our dinner at CM and we did not care for it too much. It was just okay for us. It was nice to see the princesses all at once and be able to eat before the park opened though.

The park was now open, we attempted to find Test Track as we had a FP for Soarin later. After a Cm helping us, we found it and at 9:20 it was already at a 30 minute wait. They were having some technical difficulties, I guess.

DS was nervous about this ride, but he watched it on youtube and had been excited to ride it. He liked the ride, but not going fast outside. DD was terrified the whole time, I think Everest and Dinosaur ruined her.

I enjoyed the ride, I knew it compared to Radiator Springs Racers in DL. I preferred RSR over TT, but still very fun.

Our Soarin FP time was approaching, we still had a bit of a wait for the ride. I do find it a little odd being in FL and soarin over CA. I've enjoyed this ride many times in DL and I again enjoyed it this time. DD loved this ride, she thought it was awesome! DS liked it minus the fireworks at the end...oops.

Under the seas with Nemo was our next FP.

I much prefer this ride over the submarine one in DL. The windows on the sub make it all a little blurry. I liked seeing the giant aquarium tank at the end of the ride and also the big blue world song stuck with me for awhile. We all liked this ride.

This area is really neat and huge, I had no idea it existed which made for a very nice surprise. We explored and even watched a manatee presentation which I found really informative and fun. We heard an announcement that there would be a dolphin show later and I wanted to come back for, however that didn't happen.

My Aunt is a big Disney fanatic and requested we take a picture with Bruce, so of course we made sure to do that.

Turtle Talk with Crush was a 10 minute wait, we decided to go in. The wait ended up being more like 30 minutes which was a bummer, but we got front row seats which was nice. We had a fun show, but it wasn't the best. That show amazes the kids, it's neat seeing their reactions.

At this point, we didn't have any plans and wandered a bit. DH wanted to go innoventions which was so incredibly boring and a total waste of time, but the break from the sun was nice.

Journey to Imagination with Figment was a 15 minute wait. I thought this was a really cute ride and longer than I expected. I am now a Figment fan! DD loved this one a lot too! DS was scared when it went dark and didn't like the skunk part LOL. After the ride, the kids had fun making their own Figments and playing music.

DD's Lili

[URL=http://s173.photobucket.com/user/mkamprosser/media/figment_zpslpbs4dp1.jpg.html]

DH is a big music fan and I thought he might enjoy Captain EO, we walked right into the pre-show. This is the longest pre-show ever. The kids got really antsy and bored. After finally getting in and seated in the theater, the show started and there was an explosion right away. DS freaked out and I got up to take him out so DH could still watch the show, but he left too and he really wanted to see it.

Our SE FP was getting close, we decided to just head that way. None of us cared for this ride much, I like the end where they told you your future, but other wise it was just okay. DS was nervous, but apparently not too much because he fell asleep on the ride.

DH and the kids had fun playing video games for a bit afterwards.

At this point we decided to make our way to the World Showcase. There was something important we needed to do in Japan.

PICK A PEARL! We thought this would be a good souvenir to bring back for my MIL along with a video of it. DD also wanted to pick one for herself too. I told her to pick big, ugly, hairy ones. We got the number 3 when we paid, so DD had plenty of time to pick out the perfect oysters. When it was our turn, DD picked one out for her Grandma first, they taught us how to count in Japanese and made it so entertaining. Inside the oyster was a 7mm white pearl. DD thought it was really neat. Next was her oyster, as the CM was opening the oyster he said "Ooh you are very lucky." I had a feeling this was a good thing and he pulled out a gorgeous silver pearl, he explained that this was the rarest colored pearl. DD was on cloud nine, she knew she did good. But we weren't done, he said "You are really really lucky girl" and pulled out a 2nd silver pearl from her oyster. She got twin silver pearls!!!! How cool is that?! I wish I had taken pictures inside, but I was video tapping. This pick a pearl is such a neat experience and I am SO glad we did it!

Since we were'nt sure how long it would take us to get to the Beach Club by walking from the Internationl Gateway, so we decided to head that way. The walk was beautiful and short, we were there in no time maybe 15 minutes at most. Which meant we were an hour for our reservation. We relaxed in the gorgeous Beach Club lobby, sipped on some lemon water and mostly just enjoyed the A/C while the kids watched cartoons. This resort is incredibly stunning, I would love to stay there some time!

We could see the CMs getting ready to open Cape May Cafe, we checked in, parked the stroller, sat down and our pager went off. Our server was so sweet and very informative, she described what everything was and where to find things. This meal was my favorite TS so far!

I am a huge fan of these and ate my weight in them and then some....sooooooo good!!!

The cornbread, fried cod bites and ribs were also favorites of ours. The desert bar was the best I'd seen so far. The caramel flan and pistachio cheesecake were amazing!

The only downside to this meal was this was the one meal that the kids were absolutely awful for. I don't know why, but I'm thankful it was only one.

I had to roll myself out of Cape May Cafe, I ate SO much here. LOL. We headed back to Epcot, DS bought a souvenir earlier in the day and I had them send it to the International Gateway to pick up later. I wanted to do resort delivery, but they said it could take 2-3 days and that was not am option with an impatient child. Waiting all day was hard enough ;) We picked up the package and made our way to Future World.

Both kids passed out in the stroller, I guess we just wore them out today. We enjoyed some peaceful shopping in Mouse Gears. We got several comments from other guests saying we clearly completed our mission of having a great day since we wore the kids out. We made our way back to POP and called it a night.[/URL]
http://s173.photobucket.com/user/mkamprosser/media/LG4 150_zpsmhnvp5y7.jpg.html
http://s173.photobucket.com/user/mkamprosser/media/LG4 150_zpsmhnvp5y7.jpg.html

So funny DS had a no princess autographs rule--lol!!!

How exciting DD got TWO pearls! That's so cool! We've never done pick a pearl, but we are so doing it on our next visit.

Love that pic of the kids sitting in front of SE!

Love all the pictures with the princesses! Though I'm sorry the food wasn't all that good.

SOunds like you guys got a lot done in Future World!

Omgosh DD really did well in picking those pearls, how awesome!

Yum I'm glad dinner was so good! Definitely want to try it one day.

EPCOT_NORWAYDINING2CHAR_7461590869_zpsggw91m31.jpeg

OMG! We met that same Belle at her cottage in MK on our trip!! So cool!!

I am with you on the princess meals; our dinner at CRT was fun, and cute, but I wouldn't do it again unless my DD was SUPER into the princesses. It's a one time kinda experience.

This is adorable.

I'm so glad you liked Cape MAy! i love sea food and have always wanted to go, but the reviews I've read were mixed, glad to see it's a yummy one!!

That Norway breakfast was probably the worst on our trip. I ended up eating from the buffet instead of the skillet.
We loved the pearl show but didn't get one...I bought tons of Lucky Cats instead!
My 12 year old HATES loud noises. We only saw Wishes once and never stayed for Illuminations. She also freaked out at the fireworks on Soarin. So I feel your pain!

So funny, we have pictures from Akershus with your Cinderella and your Belle in her cottage, both from last year lol! Looks like the kids enjoyed their Epcot day :)
To answer your question from a few days ago, Raglan Rd. was just ok for us in Aug. Many people absolutely love it but we've had varying experiences. Feb. 2014 was pretty good so we tried again this past March and loved it, hence going back last August. Unfortunately we were pretty disappointed :( But, if a restaurant interests you I always think you should give it a try: no matter which one you're asking about, you'll get good and bad reviews. I'm never actually satisfied with reviews, have to try for myself!

My hubby is a huge husky fan!
9/4 Typhoon Lagoon & DTD

I will start off apologizing for lack of photos due to not having a waterproof camera.

Today was not a scheduled park day, so we slept in and it felt so nice! We all adapted to the time change easily after the first day, all my worries were for no reason thankfully.

We ate breakfast at Everything POP, I chose the bounty platter with pancakes which was average BF food. DH chose make your own omelette, DD got a pancake kids meal and DS got a french toast kids meal. The place was crowded and loud, luckily we found a table. We realized getting up early was the way to go in regards to everything.

After breakfast, we caught the bus to Typhoon Lagoon where we saw Lilo.

DH and DD played around in the wave pool for a little while. DS wasn't a fan of the waves, but we sat and let the end of the wave hit our feet.

We made our way to Blustery Bay Slides (kid slides), both kids had a blast on them. DS surprised me and just kept going and going. After spending a good chunk of time here, we found Ketchakiddee Creek. The little inter tube ride was a big favorite for both kids. It wasn't very busy so they got to go as much as they wanted with no wait.

DD was ready for something bigger, DH and DD went on Keelhaul Falls. DD was smiling so big when she got off and immediately wanted to go again. DD and I went, inter tube rides are my preference, I of course thoroughly enjoyed it. Unfortunately, at the end where the slide ends is too deep for DD to touch. She is a good swimmer and has many swimming lessons. She ended before I did and went under the water, and by the time I noticed the life guard had jumped in after her. DD came up right as the life guard got to her and she said "Oh sweetie, you scared us." DD was fine and acted like she purposely took her time coming up. Stinker. That poor life guard got soaked for nothing which I guess I'd prefer it that way as opposed to really needing her help. It was time to get DD a life vest, she was not happy about that.

DH and DD went on Mayday Falls next while I took DS back to Ketchakiddee Creek where he took two more raft rides. Since he was having so much fun with this inter tube ride, I took him on Keelhaul Falls. I was worried it might be too fast for him, but he loved it so much we went again!

Another visit to the wave pool was in order for a short time. DH and DD were just having so much fun. DS was even being brave and ventured out farther than before. Unfortunately, our time ended with both kids getting scrapes on their legs which meant leaving the wave pool.

DH took the kids to get band aids at first aid while I went in search of cool drinks. This was a mistake on my part. While in the nice A/C first aid, the kids were visited by none other than my favorite character...STITCH!!!! They got a private character meet as no one else was in there, this was a huge highlight for them. They of course had to brag about that one for awhile.

While they had their fun with Stitch, I found some frozen lemonades which totally hit the spot!

DH and DD wanted to hit the storm slides, I'm not sure how many they went on but they enjoyed them greatly. DS and I played in the gorgeous, soft white sand. I wish I could buy some and bring it home with me. Most our beaches near us are rocky, so this was a big treat.

When DH and DD come find DS and I, we head to Crush n Gusher. This was a ride I really wanted to go on, however a thunder storm blows in out of no where. We were told that all rides were being temporarily closed and to seek shelter. We decided to try and wait it out, as most people were leaving, we knew the park would be empty if they reopened. Under the shelter, we played in the beautiful sand some more. But the wind really picked up and we were still wet, we were starting to get cold. Then it started pouring and with the wind it was making the rain go sideways, the shelter was pretty much useless at this point. After about an hour, we finally decided to head out of the park.

We got on the bus right away, but it FREEZING! We waited for quite awhile on the bis before leaving. There was a family from Louisiana who we chatted with, they were hilarious and made sure to advise us to never visit New Orleans as it has become a very dangerous place. I guess I have a thing for accents, because I just enjoyed listening to them talk, they could have just said the alphabet over and over and I would have been entranced.

We arrived at POP to change and head out to DTD. We did some shopping at World of Disney, but the entire store was packed with people. Actually, the whole DTD area was just extremely busy, this was the start of the Labor Day crowds and it was nuts!

After grabbing the few items we wanted, we headed to Wolf Gang Puck Express for dinner. It was packed here too, the line was almost out the door, we were packed in there like sardines. When it was our turn to order, I chose the meatloaf sandwich and creme brulee.

DH chose the bacon meatloaf and creme brulee.

DD ordered the pepperoni pizza and brownie.

DS ordered the mac & cheese with brownie.

This was by far the best food we had so far! I love that WGPE accepts the dining plan and that it only costs a QS. I totally would have used a TS easily for this meal. My meatloaf was so amazingly delicious as were the homemade chips it comes with. I also enjoyed the fact that they carried Cherry Coke (my fav) and that I could get refills, I took advantage of that. But the real hit here for me was the creme brulee, it was to die for good, DH agreed! DS wasn't crazy about his mac & cheese, but kept asking DD for more of her pizza. DD loved her pizza, neither kids liked the brownies for some reason.

The only thing that was a little off was that we sort of had a waiter, he brought our food and refilled our drinks. We were wondering at the end if we should be tipping. DH looked online to see if he could get an answer, many said they did and many said they didn't, but those who did said not to leave it on the table and to give it directly to the waiter. It was confusing and I was watching, trying to see what others were doing. We didn't see our waiter as we were leaving, so we didn't end up tipping, it was a very confusing situation.

At this point, we were ready to head back to the hotel to catch our Huskies play their first game of the season. I was thrilled that the game was going to be nationally televised and our hotel room had the channel. Side note...We are pretty big Husky football fans, DH was wearing his jersey this evening and a guy came up and said "Go Dawgs!" and high fived DH. We both thought this was really neat as we were so far from home, we didn't think there would be a chance of meeting another Husky fan.

And so ended our first "off" day and we really enjoyed i
t!

So funny DS had a no princess autographs rule--lol!!!

How exciting DD got TWO pearls! That's so cool! We've never done pick a pearl, but we are so doing it on our next visit.

HAHA yep, little stinker.

Pick a pearl is a must do in my opinion, I bet your girls would love it!

Love that pic of the kids sitting in front of SE!

Love all the pictures with the princesses! Though I'm sorry the food wasn't all that good.

SOunds like you guys got a lot done in Future World!

Omgosh DD really did well in picking those pearls, how awesome!

Yum I'm glad dinner was so good! Definitely want to try it one day.

Thank you :)

Yea, I think we did accomplish quite a bit in Future World.

She did, it was so neat!

Loved dinner, definitely recommend it!

OMG! We met that same Belle at her cottage in MK on our trip!! So cool!!

I am with you on the princess meals; our dinner at CRT was fun, and cute, but I wouldn't do it again unless my DD was SUPER into the princesses. It's a one time kinda experience.

This is adorable.

I'm so glad you liked Cape MAy! i love sea food and have always wanted to go, but the reviews I've read were mixed, glad to see it's a yummy one!!

Oh wow, how neat that we met the same Belle!!

Yea, the princess meal was a one time thing. Although, I still think I'd like to eat in the castle, just for that experience alone.

Thank you :)

Yep, I definitely would go back to Cape May in a heart beat!

That Norway breakfast was probably the worst on our trip. I ended up eating from the buffet instead of the skillet.
We loved the pearl show but didn't get one...I bought tons of Lucky Cats instead!
My 12 year old HATES loud noises. We only saw Wishes once and never stayed for Illuminations. She also freaked out at the fireworks on Soarin. So I feel your pain!

Glad I am not the only one who thought the food wasn't great. I agree the buffet was better than the skillet food.

Funny you mention the lucky cats, DD almost bought one! She debated and debated, the CM gave us the info sheet to see what each one means. She ended up picking out something else instead, but I wish she had chosen one, I thought they were neat!

Yea, we saw Wishes once, didn't even see IllumiNations. I was kind of bummed, I told DH we could take turns, but he was just so frustrated with DS and just didn't even want to anymore, it was hard. Sorry you had the same issues. I wish I knew how to help him enjoy it and not be so scared.

So funny, we have pictures from Akershus with your Cinderella and your Belle in her cottage, both from last year lol! Looks like the kids enjoyed their Epcot day :)
To answer your question from a few days ago, Raglan Rd. was just ok for us in Aug. Many people absolutely love it but we've had varying experiences. Feb. 2014 was pretty good so we tried again this past March and loved it, hence going back last August. Unfortunately we were pretty disappointed :( But, if a restaurant interests you I always think you should give it a try: no matter which one you're asking about, you'll get good and bad reviews. I'm never actually satisfied with reviews, have to try for myself!

That is funny! Yes, kids had a great day!

Interesting that RR fluctuated so much for you guys. I'm sorry it disappointed this time. I agree though, I read so many good reviews on certain places and I didn't care for them. Then ones that got bad reviews, I liked. It's funny how different people's tastes are.

My hubby is a huge husky fan!

NO WAY!!!!! That is so awesome!!!!

9/6-Poly & MK

Today was scheduled as our second DHS day, but we decided we wanted to go to MK instead. I woke up with a cold, but that was not going to hold me back.

I was nervous about making it to our 8:00am ADR at Ohana, so I spoke with concierge the previous night. I was told that buses run only 1 hour before parks open which would be 8:00am. This seemed odd to me since I'd heard buses run 2 hours before park opening and we'd been catching buses in the 7:00-7:30 range prior to this day. He told us our only option was to catch the 6:30am bus.

When we got on the 6:30am bus, the driver asked us where we were headed, we told him MK and then to the Poly. He told us he was going right by there after MK and to stay on the bus, he'd drop us off at the Poly. This was SO sweet and I was SO grateful! I had been concerned whether or not the monorail would be running before 8am, this solved everything.

We arrived at the Poly just after 7am, we had an hour to kill. The reservation check in didn't open until 7:20, so we just hung out and took in this beautiful hotel. At 7:20, I got in line to see if they'd let us check in even though our reservation wasn't until 8am. They let us check in and said they love early birds and they would get us to the parks sooner. Deal, no complaints here! It's funny because I had my TA originally book a 7:30 ADR until I realized we probably could not get to the Poly in time and changed it to 8am. Turns out we were eating at 7:30 after all.

At 7:30, they did a cute little opening show and we were called up right away. Our host let DD help carry our yummy bread to the table, she felt very special doing that.

The bread was super good as was the POG juice and I personally adored the Stitch waffles. The sausage was a little different and I wasn't crazy about it.

Stitch was our first character and he came sneaking up on DH, tapped his shoulder and quickly went the other way, the kids thought this was HILARIOUS! I was SUPER happy to finally be meeting Stitch this trip and he was looking cute in his lei! I also liked that Stitch had a PP with him and we were able to get a family pic.

Awe

Lilo was next.

Followed by Mickey with his cute Hawaiian shirt.

Then Pluto also snuck up on DH, he was by far our best character interaction this meal, he'd definitely had his coffee this morning!

After our fun meal, we went to find the ferry to the MK, but didn't find it so we took the monorail instead.

Sorry to hear you caught a cold :(

What a nice sprinklin of pixie dust with the bus driver taking you right to the poly! And that you got to check in early for your ADR!

LOVE the family pic with Stitch and how lucky that there was a PP photographer with him, I didn't think that usually happened at character meals! Sounds like a great breakfast! :)

Sorry to hear you got sick! That happened to me at the end of our trip, only it stuck around for 5 WEEKS - blech!

Your kids are so cute and your daughter has such a great smile!

I want to try the breakfast at 'Ohana someday!

Boo to a cold on your vacation, but I'm glad you were able to rally and not miss any fun.

How nice that the bus driver took you to the resort! It's those little moments that I love so much about WDW!

Yay for early birds!

How cute are the characters at 'Ohana?? I really wanna take DD there when we go with her. She loves Stitch, might have something to do with the fact that I keep buying her Stitch toys!

The photo of all you guys is so cute! I wish more character meals had PPP.

Can't wait to see how MK went, hope you started to feel better.

Uh no! A cold? I got a head cold this year and it was not fun. I made due though...I was at Disney after all! Looks like you had a great time at O'hana!

Such an enjoyable TR! popcorn:: You really got thru the parks with your littles really well!! :thumbsup2 Your schedule was packed and sometimes the littles can't really hang in there but yours did great! First couple of trips for us and our DD ended up in an early night as she was exhausted :worried:.
I'm following along now...:wave2:

Love your Lilo and Stitch shirt :stitch2:
I don't know why resort staff continue to tell guests that busses only start running an hour before park opening :sad2: They always start around 6:30! Granted you still may miss a real early ADR and sometimes a cab is the best way to get to a resort especially, but why tell someone busses only start an hour before park opening when it's simply not true?? Oh well.....
Love hearing about drivers taking guests right to a resort ADR! What a nice bit of pixiedust:

Sorry to hear you caught a cold :(

What a nice sprinklin of pixie dust with the bus driver taking you right to the poly! And that you got to check in early for your ADR!

LOVE the family pic with Stitch and how lucky that there was a PP photographer with him, I didn't think that usually happened at character meals! Sounds like a great breakfast! :)

It was a bummer, but not a deal breaker.

Yea, we got really lucky and I was so grateful!

I think I read that having a PP with Stitch was a new thing Disney was trying. I loved it!

Sorry to hear you got sick! That happened to me at the end of our trip, only it stuck around for 5 WEEKS - blech!

Your kids are so cute and your daughter has such a great smile!

I want to try the breakfast at 'Ohana someday!

Oh wow, that's awful. Mine was maybe a week, thankfully.

Awe, thank you so much!

We really enjoyed it and would do it again!

Boo to a cold on your vacation, but I'm glad you were able to rally and not miss any fun.

How nice that the bus driver took you to the resort! It's those little moments that I love so much about WDW!

Yay for early birds!

How cute are the characters at 'Ohana?? I really wanna take DD there when we go with her. She loves Stitch, might have something to do with the fact that I keep buying her Stitch toys!

The photo of all you guys is so cute! I wish more character meals had PPP.

Can't wait to see how MK went, hope you started to feel better.

Yep, that little cold was annoying but still had a great time anyways.

I know, he was so sweet and I thanked him very much for being so generous!

HAHA. Ohana is a must for Stitch fans for sure!

I agree, having the PP at the character meals was so nice and I hope Disney continues to add more PP to them.

Uh no! A cold? I got a head cold this year and it was not fun. I made due though...I was at Disney after all! Looks like you had a great time at O'hana!

Exactly, a cold just seems much less of a bummer in Disney. You have a lot to distract you from feeling crummy.

Such an enjoyable TR! popcorn:: You really got thru the parks with your littles really well!! :thumbsup2 Your schedule was packed and sometimes the littles can't really hang in there but yours did great! First couple of trips for us and our DD ended up in an early night as she was exhausted :worried:.
I'm following along now...:wave2:

Hi!:wave2: Thanks for joining in!

We have a fairly busy life at home and our kids are pretty good at going with the flow which I am extremely grateful for. Honestly, they did way better than I expected. I was so proud of both my kiddos this trip, neither of them complained about the heat or being tired (except at Cape May) or just wanting to go back and swim. The stroller helped wonders (we do not use one at home), I think it helped them adjust in WDW better. They were sure troopers.

Love your Lilo and Stitch shirt :stitch2:
I don't know why resort staff continue to tell guests that busses only start running an hour before park opening :sad2: They always start around 6:30! Granted you still may miss a real early ADR and sometimes a cab is the best way to get to a resort especially, but why tell someone busses only start an hour before park opening when it's simply not true?? Oh well.....
Love hearing about drivers taking guests right to a resort ADR! What a nice bit of pixiedust:

Thank you, my shirt almost didn't make it in time for our trip and I was very happy when it did show up just in time!

Yea, I was really confused when I talked with him. I was prepared to catch a cab if need be, but I felt the information he gave me just wasn't accurate.

It was a total pixie dust filled morning!

9/6 MK

Were let in MK right away and we made our way to SM which had a 10 minute wait. DD and DH went first and we got a rider switch pass for me. DD said SM was fast, but she liked it. DH said it was different than DL as it was pitch black. The last time we rode SM at DL it was the Halloween overlay and it is hard to beat that version, it's just so awesome. I enjoyed my ride on SM, but it felt much rougher to me than DL. We spent some time in the shop at SM and bought a few souvenirs.

Next, DD decided to get her face painted which she hasn't ever cared to do before. She picked “Wishes” and loved it! The CM told us that if the paint gets messed up to bring her back and they will touch it up.

We took a spin on Buzz Lightyear's Spin, DS was worried it would be a little scary, but he had so much fun!

Naturally after you ride Buzz's ride, you must meet the space ranger himself. We got in a small line and watched Buzz stamping his autograph, I remembered that he didn't sign autographs at DL so we didn't get our pens out. However, Buzz asked his handler for a sharpie, and not just any color he was very specific. His handler was cracking up. He signed his name, then found Jessie's page and wrote “Buzz (hearts)” next to her name. This interaction was fabulous, just over the top awesome.

After we grabbed our books and backpack, DH tells me the PP scanned his MB for the PP and that he also wasn't looking. I wasn't sure if our TA linked DH's MB to our MM. So I was worried we may not have even gotten those photos. Crap...I check DME and they aren't showing up. Such a bummer (luckily they did show up, just not until later). We decided we may need to come back another time to try and meet Buzz again.

Being the Stitch fan that I am and by recommendation from a family we spoke to on the bus, we had the genius idea of going on Stitch's Great Escape next. Now, I had heard this was not a popular ride and mostly due to a bad burp smell. It wasn't as bad as I had expected, but it wasn't great either. DS was absolutely terrified, like out of his mind, he just kept saying “When's it gonna be done?” It was awful and we all regretted going on it.

We had a FP for Dumbo and headed over there or I thought I had a FP, some how I had switched it to Buzz without realizing it. Oh well, it was only a 5 minute wait anyways. We ended up letting the kids play for a bit in the play area before going on the ride.

Our next FP was the jungle cruise, we all enjoyed this ride very much. It was a slightly different than DL, so that was a nice surprise. We had a great guide too!

Then came the time I had been looking forward to since I left DL...FINALLY got a Dole Whip Float again. It was so hot and so humid, this tasted even better than I'd remembered, pure Heaven! It was so perfect, I totally wanted to get another one, but I resisted. Sorry no time for pics, I was too busy digging in right away to cool me off a bit.

The Tiki Room show was about to start, we made our way in. This is one of my absolute favorites, knowing Walt personally worked on the one in DL and it has remained there ever since is just so special to me. I missed the beginning of this show in DL (busy getting Dole Whips) and that is my favorite part, so I was ecstatic to finally be able to see the beginning of this show in many many years. I'm so thankful my family enjoys this one also.

It was getting unbearably hot, so we decided to head back to the hotel for a swim. The Hippy Dippy pool was right by our room and that is the one we had used almost every day since we'd been in FL. The pool water was a little warmer than DH likes, we decided to try the Lap Top pool this time. The water temperature was definitely cooler and there was barely anyone there.

After our swim, we went back to the room and took a much needed nap.

Feeling refreshed, we made our way back to MK. We got in line to get SOTMK cards, I wasn't sure if the kids would even want to play, but it would be neat to get the cards as souvenirs.

Buzz was out again, we got back in line to meet him and this time DH even had his Toy Story shirt on. We made sure to scan my MB this time.

If you recall, DD had gotten her face painted earlier in the day and they had said we could come back and get it touched up. Well, we went swimming and it was barely even visible, so I didn't think they would redo it and told DD to not be upset if they don't redo it. I told the CM what we did and that I wasn't sure if they could redo it now and she asked if I had the receipt which I did and showed it to her and she said they could redo it no problem. How cool?! I totally didn't expect them to at all, that was really sweet and DD was a very happy little girl.

Our bellies were getting hungry at this time, DH did a little research of his own and said Cosmic Ray's was the highest rated QS in MK. I remember hearing really good things about Columbia Harbour House, not Cosmic Rays but it was close and I really didn't care too much.

Cosmic Rays was packed, I got a bacon cheeseburger, fries and mango gelato. It was all just okay for me. DH got chicken bacon burger, fries and a triple chocolate cake. It was just okay for DH, the chicken was covered in too much seasoning and the cake was very rich. The kids got chicken nuggets, fries, yogurt and a chocolate milk.

It started raining while we were eating, we put our ponchos on and headed back out. We had a FP for Tomorrowland Speedway (it will always be Autopia to us which what the ride is called at DL). DS was really nervous again, but DH talked him into it, he had loved it in DL. When we got in our cars, the seats were very wet, which made our bums soaked. It was fun anyways, and shocking...DS LOVED IT! This became his favorite ride there and he would ask to go on many more times.

I was happy to be putting these to good use, but I was also secretly hoping we'd be able to return them without needing to use them. HAHA.

The kids wanted to ride Buzz again, it was posted at 30 minutes, but only took about 15.

Check out this beauty ;)

When we finished with Buzz, we saw that the Laugh Floor was only a 10 minute wait. This show was absolutely the best show we'd seen, we all cracked up and thought the show was hilarious. We had a perfect “that guy” and there were a few kids that sent in Star Wars jokes which DS of course loved. Seriously, make a point to go see this show! We couldn't wait to go again, but we needed to head out of MK before the fireworks started.

I just caught up. Loving this report. My husband and I are going 11/8-11/14 for our first visit and our honeymoon. Can't wait for more :)

I love that DH is holding DD's hand on Space, so adorable! You are correct, SM is way rougher in WDW versus DL!

Love DD's face painting! That is really awesome that they re-did it even though it was practically all off. Gotta love how Disney goes the extra mile.

What a fun interaction with Buzz!!

Love the Monsters Inc Laugh Floor, such a great attraction!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter