"If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme." September 2015 TR

So sorry I have not returned to do a comparison entry yet, I started school and it consumes ALL of my free time. It's not fun, but it will be worth it in the end because hopefully my career will give me more money for Disney trips :) ! I promise to get my comparison entry done soon. I hope you all are doing well, when I get a break from school, I will have A LOT of TR to catch up on.

Ok, so I was really late to the party here, but I really enjoyed reading your report. You had such a great trip! We are returning this September and will follow some of your ideas, hopefully with as much success.

This was such a wonderful trip report to read!! Even though my husband and I don't have kids we're travelling in September 2016 around the same time as your trip, so it was really great to read your thoughts on the heat and weather. Your beautiful family had a magical time and I loved reading about it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter