If you were trapped in MAGIC KINGDOM, were would you Sleep?

This would be my aunt's dream! She wants to live inside Splash Mountain. haha. So, either inside Splash Mountain, the castle, or on Tom Sawyer Island.

I wouldn't sleep I would spend the whole night collecting change from the floor in small world

In the hub on one of the benches. At least that's where my grandma has fallen asleep at Disneyland numerous times! It must be comfy. :lmao:

No sleeping for me....:cloud9:. I may sit down on a bench and shut my eyes for a few but other then that I would be exploring.

No sleeping for me....:cloud9:. I may sit down on a bench and shut my eyes for a few but other then that I would be exploring.

Roughing it at Tom Sawyer Island or hop the wall to FLE and find the hidden master suite in the Beast's Castle!

I would say... one of the perfectly tended gardens. Just get a few blankets, and collapse onto the grass. If the weather is nice, why not? It would be a nice view of the stars.

Either that, or the People Mover. I couldn't sleep in the haunted mansion at night, I'm a coward. :rotfl:

My first instict was to say Haunted Mansion, but my only problem would be the noise. If those ghosts turned in for the night then definitely. Otherwise I'd have to go without the sleep.

It really depends. In my idealized "trapped in the park" scenario all of the rides would still be running, so I'd curl up next to the sleeping pirate and pigs in Pirates of the Caribbean (or a host of other fun places). In a more realistic scenario where everything is shut down for the night, and thusly non-animated animatronics become terrifying mannequins, I'd sleep in the castle suite.

Depending on the weather - the Swiss Family Tree House. If it were cold or rainy - the Castle.

Castle suite....haunted mansion....peter pan....heck I would be in WDW...I would sleep anywhere....lol!:cloud9:

HELLO FELLOW BUCKEYE!!! i used to think the Laveque tower was Big Ben :lmao:

I work in the building right next to Laveque! And yeah, now that you mention it, it kind of does look like Big Ben.

Which reminds me, when I was young I lived south of Pittsburgh near the W. Virginia border, and we drove by a town called Bethlehem on the highway, I used to think Jesus was born there haha. We have such small worlds when we are young, don't we?

The castle suite is the most obvious choice, but if you were "trapped" inside the MK I hardly think that area would be accessible. It's kept under lock and key day and night.

SO, I would say the Swiss Family Treehouse. Or perhaps inside a Dumbo, a teacup, or a TTA vehicle. Maybe I would set up camp in the Rose Garden. Would love to sleep somewhere on Tom Sawyer Island but I'm not sure how I would get over there if the rafts weren't running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter