If you were trapped in MAGIC KINGDOM, were would you Sleep?

The Swiss Family Treehouse....

Camping in a tent inside Splash Mountain...

The Castle suite...

I dont think I would sleep, I would be awake all night doing some major behind the scenes exploring!

if it was cold I would pick out a house in Pirates, if it was nice out I would most likely spend the night in Splash Mountain. What would be awesome is if I could be shrunk down to size to fit in one of those amazing tiny houses, they are in an outside area of Splash right before you get a good castle view.

I also liked a PP's idea of the children's beds in Peter Pan. I would enjoy looking out their window over the city of London.

HELLO FELLOW BUCKEYE!!! i used to think the Laveque tower was Big Ben :lmao:

Well my sleeping quarters would be the castle suite of course. But i would obviously wander around(certainly break into the Main street bakery,plaza ice cream, and main street confectionarypopcorn::popcorn::popcorn:::banana:) Only if all the lights were on of course i'm afraid of the dark:scared1::scared1::scared1::rotfl2:

1st how could you get away with staying after hours, someone is always working there, but if none said get out, I would sleep on a park bench where a power washer wouldn't get me wet.:rotfl:

Peoplemover. In fact, I'm quite certain I have some photos of my friends sleeping there last week -- it is a matter of nightly debate if we think we can convince them just to leave it running and let us stay there all night! :lmao:

Well my sleeping quarters would be the castle suite of course. But i would obviously wander around(certainly break into the Main street bakery,plaza ice cream, and main street confectionarypopcorn::popcorn::popcorn:::banana:) Only if all the lights were on of course i'm afraid of the dark:scared1::scared1::scared1::rotfl2:

Ditto for me too! On all counts! I kept reading everyone elses choices thinking that they would scare the jeepers out of me!!:laughing:

In the treasure room in POTC of course.
On Cap'n Jacks knee :)

you don't mind sharing do you :rotfl:

also I wouldn't mind Peter Pan, Haunted Mansion, TTA, or Swiss Family Treehouse.

BUT I can guarantee where I would NOT sleep......IASW :lmao:

BUT I can guarantee where I would NOT sleep......IASW :lmao:

Right on! I love that ride, but I would never ever sleep there! Those dolls at night...no way! ::shudders::
I'd sleep on the TTA...or just wherever I pass out after exploring the place all night! :0)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter