• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If I were in Disney where would I be right now????

Well, if it wwas 6 months 2 weeks and 4 days (201 days) from now I would be enjoying MVMCP!!!!:santa:

Hey tink's girls this is Tinks Girls....Too funny!:rotfl:

We would be at MK waiting for the Fireworks and parade. I just love them! We watch them at least 2 times when we go to the best place on earth.:love:

love this thread! :)

I would be eating some kind of cake or icecream and watching illuminations! ;) so for now I will eat icecream and wish that i was there! :(

In 6 months exactly the family and i will be in MK finishing up MVMCP!!! :santa: Oh i can't wait :dance3: If we were there right now, we'd probably be at the hotel watching Stacy or the cartoon channel and the kids would be fast asleep (the only time i've never had a problem putting them to bed for sleep :cool1: )

If we were there right now, 9am on Sunday, we'd be at Epcot just starting our first full day of our Disney World magic. We'd be at Spaceship Earth and I'd have a big smile on my face and tears in my eyes (again!). :flower3:

I LOVE imagining where I'd be "right now at Disney". What a great thread! :goodvibes

In October we will be arriving on a Sunday morning, we would more than likely already be in the MK.:cool1:

...meandering along...@ the end of the crowds enjoying the night-time lighting...talking to strangers....watching the little ones...doing a little shopping....looking at the castle...all lit up...with a smile on my face enjoying the music and the smells.... Yup, that's what I'd be doing!pixiedust:

Well figure I will post again since we are 8 weeks away exactly! We would be on our way back to BC from our Wishes cruise ... hopefully coming back to a bday decorated room. :goodvibes: I cannot wait!

If we were in Disney right now, we would already be showered and dressed and on our way to breakfast at the YC concierge. Then after that we would be on our way for opening at the AK.

I would prob be on a bus heading towards one of the parks...unless it is the AM EMH at MK...then I would be there already!

At 10:10 on Tuesday morning - I will be at AK. Probably already done the KS and stood in line once for EE, so we are probably doing EE again but this time with fastpasses we got when we first got there!:cool1:

Right now I would be at one of the 2 places:
the 1st tuesday of our trip - Epcot - In FW somewhere, probably in about 30 mins about to make our way towards Mexico for our ADR at San Angel Inn at 12pm

2nd tuesday - Somewhere in Epcot probably in WS.

I would be riding Buzz or Space Mountain. Last week this time, I was watching the Parade at the MK.

I don't care where I am at as long as I am in DISNEY

Can't wait to go on our first trip....................................SMILE :goodvibes

I would be eating a Le Cellier Steakhouse .

I would be on Buzz Lightyear in MK. Either that, or getting a snack!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter