If I were in Disney where would I be right now????

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by KingdomHearts, May 31, 2007.

1. KingdomHearts

KingdomHearts Married in Disney July 6th, 2006

So tonight at the dinner table my father cut into a watermelon, and for some reason that reminded me of Soarin'. :goodvibes So that lead into the discussion of "If I were in Disney where would I be right now???" :love: Well right now I am writitng this and it is 8:27pm, if it was the first day of our trip we would be in the Magic Kingdom! (That is our first and last day tradition!). If it was the second night we would probably be in Epcot. Does any one else think like this, im sure we are not the only family who plays the "where would we be in Disney right now game?":lmao: Where would you be right now?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dogsmom

dogsmom DIS Veteran

Since we are arriving on a Thursday and I'm hoping for an ADR at Ohana's, I would be enjoying a fancy drink and the atmosphere while we wait for our table!!:thumbsup2

4. jcc0621

jcc0621 DIS Veteran

This year we will be there from August 14(Tues) to the 24th (Fri). If it was Thursday the 16th we'd be at MGM. If it was Thursday the 24th, we'd be at the MK for our last Hurrah, having fun but being :sad2: becasue we'd know we had to leave tomorrow.

Janet

5. fishnips

fishnips Earning My Ears

If I was at Epcot right now, I would be sitting on the patio of the Rose & Crown Pub waiting for Illuminations. Oh Wait! If I was in Epcot right now, I would be watching Illuminations(time change).:woohoo:

If I was in Magic Kingdom, I would be standing in line again for Dumbo with my kids or riding "It's a Small World".

If I was in Animal Kingdom, I would be in the parking lot still trying to find my car.

If I was at MGM, I would be riding the Rock N Roller coaster for the umpteenth time. We love it!:banana:

6. candykisses

candykisses <font color=blue>Ask Me About My Sheltie<br><font

We think like this all the time!

I'd be in the Magic Kingdom waiting for Wishes having a bit of something from the Main Street Bakery.

7. CinderEmma

CinderEmma Mouseketeer

A week from now, I'll be relaxing at the Poly. :cool1:

Can't wait!

8. Brave teacher

Brave teacher DIS Veteran

I would be with my sons watching Wishes!

9. Nienor

Nienor <font color=blue>It's only a problem when she star

It's just after 8:30 am now, so on a bus heading towards a themepark, preferably Epcot. :thumbsup2

Sadly, I am heading towards work. Atleast the coffee is better here.

10. DizzDoll

DizzDoll DIS Veteran

Right now it's 8:45 AM so that would mean that we're at the Contemporary, and walking over to the MK to do our morning wake-up ride on Space Mountain!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

11. sconnell

sconnell DIS Veteran

We'd be standing in front of MK, just waiting and soaking it all in! :cloud9:

12. Tinkerbell63

Tinkerbell63 DIS Veteran

If I'd be at DW right now, we'd be on our way to MK in a Disney bus watching for deer and other animals on the side of the road.:cloud9:

13. jimmiej

jimmiej I invented the Naked Segway Tour

8am? Enjoying the early morning sunshine on my balcony at Beach Club Villas...:goodvibes

14. Disney8704

Disney8704 <font color=deeppink>I so need to do that!<br><fon

If it was Feb Friday 8, 2008 DH and I would either be finishing up our breakfast at Princess Storybook in Norway (8am ADR) or we would be somewhere in Future World probably Innoventions, since I have to wait at least 30 mins after I eat before I ride anything so I dont get sick. If the line for Soarin was at least 30 mins wait, then we would be in line for Soarin. If it was Feb 15th, then we would probably be getting ready to board a plane to come home or already in the air.:sad2:

15. DizzDoll

DizzDoll DIS Veteran

Do you mean....:rolleyes1 ROAD KILL!!!:lmao:

16. Miss Mo

Miss Mo DIS Veteran

Well as this time in 6 weeks we'll be there - we'll be in Magic Kingdom on our first day's adventure having had a character breakfast with Mary Poppins at the Grand Floridian!

Though I guess with the time difference we could still be at breakfast right now! mmm!! I can't remember what the difference is - 5 hours maybe?

mo x

17. lustergirl

lustergirl DIS Veteran

I would be at MK preferably on Splash Mountain getting soaked when my sons duck and let me and my husband have the splash full force- aaahhh good times to come!!

18. ziggybaby

ziggybaby DIS Veteran

Hi there :wave2:

:groom: This time in 12 weeks it'll be the first full day of our 3 week disneymoon. :bride:

:mickeyjum Straight to M.K to soak up the atmosphere :mickeyjum

:banana: Splash Mountain here we come :banana:

:thumbsup2

19. jimmalru80

jimmalru80 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Three weeks from now, my family and I will be eating lunch at Pizzafari, getting ready to head back to the Beach Club after a morning in AK.

20. LISAMWDW

LISAMWDW DIS Veteran

If I was in WDW right now, I'd be in MK munching on my favorite snack....a Mickey Bar! :goodvibes

21. Sooze

Sooze DIS Veteran

Our family thinks like this ALL of the time! It's usually around Illuminations time when we think of it...

But since it's 1:19...

We'd be heading back to our resort after lunch for our afternoon rest/nap/ pool time!... CAN'T WAIT!!