If I were in Disney where would I be right now????

We would probably be at our hotel room, just finishing up eating at the conceirge room, and heading out to the Magic Kingdom!

If I was at WDW right now I would be looking forward to the EMH at Magic Kingdom :banana: ....and my DW would be buying everything she could on Main Street store :rotfl2:

I would be sitting on a bench at POP by the lake with my husband. He is deployed right now and that would be heaven. No one is there at night. It is quiet and perfect for some great conversation that doesn't involve what the kids fought about that day. SIGH Heaven

:sad1:
Today was supposed to be the start of my solo trip.:sad1:
But had to cancel. I can still dream though!!!
I would be getting on the bus to MK..... Love to be there for opening ceremony!!!!!!
Then head for roap drop going to BTMR. :thumbsup2

I would head over to get a Fast Pass for later and then get in line to ride it now! Then, we would head over to see Figment!:thumbsup2

If I were there right now, I'd most want to be munching on a turkey leg sitting on the bench at the wishing well near the castle!

If this were during my upcoming trip, I'd be doing the same thing! My group wants to do US/IOA that day, but I probably will sit it out and venture into the World with the ex, to take things at our leisurely pace.

its 2:20...I'd be on the bus headed to Animal Kingdom for the 4 pm parade...:banana:
I like to arrive in the afternoon and enjoy the morning at the resort-for all the money they cost I should spend some time there.:rolleyes1
I wish I was there now....:wizard:

Since it is 1:30 in the afternoon and a Tuesday, we would probably be at Epcot finishing up lunch at Rose & Crown and then visiting all the countries with our best friends (and that's exactly what we'll be done in 20 days!).

Let's see...........
It's 3:30pm...... I would be back at CSR enjoying some time at the pool.
Then in about an hour, I would be getting ready for MK, with the character ADR 6:30 at Liberty Tree. One last time since the character dinner is going away soon :(

Hmmmm...this is a toughy for me because I could be doing a couople of things:

1. Takin a nap!!!:faint: (this was the closest I could find for a nap)

2. riding something somewhere

3. hopefully relaxing back at my hotel, chillin by the pool, with drink in hand, watchin son swim....no I'm not talkin about being plastered either...just a nice daqirui or pina colada..something like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter