If 18 year old you, seen you today

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
What would you think of yourself ?

I would not be to surprised, I would be happy how old Jason has handled the years, but would of thought old Jason might have some more money :p

I don't think she'd be surprised that I am quite content to be a housewife/SAHM.

I think an 18 year old me would look at a nearly 58 year old me and be surprised at what appeared to be totally unimportant choices I made when I was 18-20, turned out to have had huge impacts on what I am today.

.....as long as I'm not wearing that bathing suit.....

I bet she would be glad you still dont take life to serious

I don't think she'd be surprised that I am quite content to be a housewife/SAHM.

content people are happy people

I think an 18 year old me would look at a nearly 58 year old me and be surprised at what appeared to be totally unimportant choices I made when I was 18-20, turned out to have had huge impacts on what I am today.

good answer, give us one example

good answer, give us one example

Entered college as a Pre-law major. One of the elective classes that I almost literally picked by the dart board method my first semester Freshman year was Introduction to Mass Communications. 3 weeks later I was working at the campus radio station. Then I was looking for Broadcasting internships. Had a choice of one near the town where my then (college classmate )girlfriend lived, or one in another city. I picked the internship in another city. Not only would I work at that TV station for my first 12 years out of college, but I met a redheaded girl there who has been my wife the past 33 years. So that little decision 40 years ago, is responsible for basically my whole life today.

I would rather reverse it- I would tell my 18 yr old self to keep running, and stop eating pizza! But she would be so happy with my DH and DDs! Livin' the dream livin the dream...

18 year old me would say, "really? A suburban lifestyle with SUV to match?" WHY are we not in Florida living like Sandy and Flipper? Pretty sure she would think I am a total sell out

My 18 self would be shocked.

I had settled down, had my dd. The person I married totally different from my usual type.

That my metabolism had slowed to a crawl,lol.

My 18 year old self would say, Damn, gurl..you looking good" :rotfl:

My 18 year old self would say, "Damn woman, you're a breeding machine!" :crazy2:

I did not want kids when I was 18. Almost 2 kids later, it's a laughable thought! :laughing:

I think 18yo me would be horrified! She would look at my fat self, with 3 kids, one of them severely mentally handicapped and another with severe bipolar disorder, with a disabled husband, and think how she would NEVER get trapped in that mundane life. What she would not be able to understand is how much I love my husband and family, and that I would take a bullet for any of them. I may not have the hot 18yo body I once had, but I have a lot more compassion and wisdom than 18yo me did and I think I like 58yo me a whole lot better than that shallow, insufferable college freshman!

18 year old me would be aghast to see a married man with two kids working in an office, living in suburbia in a house with a white picket fence, following the so-called American Dream way of life. Well, it's not exactly like that now, but close enough, and far away from what I had imagined. I was supposed to be a single guy living in Manhattan, with a pied-a-terre in both LA and London, hobnobbing with the "in" crowd, jet-setting my way around the world, riding the crest of every social wave.

I wouldn't be too surprised. My career path has changed, but for the most part I'm happy and content.

Oh, good gravy. I'd probably barf or kill myself. I was so shallow and so concerned about status and coolness and would never even dream the path I took to happiness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter