I will never go to WDW pushing a stroller! - Nov/Dec 2011 PTR, Final? Itinerary 11/18

Does he laugh when you tell his friends though?

Can’t say… yet. That particular bit of blackmail is so effective that I haven’t had to actually us it.

Actually, his “good” friends (the ones that know where all the bodies are buried) have heard some of it, and Max not only laughs along, he’s been known to instigate the conversation.
:crazy:

Finally all caught up on your PTR. Loved the KI trip. I didn't know about Son of Beast and the problems it has been through. Makes me sad to see it like that. I'm just glad I was able to ride it when the loop was still in. I completely agree with you that Beast is the best wooden coaster out there.
Yeah, it really is a shame. I hope they decide to fix it during the offseason and re-open it as part of their 40th anniversary celebration next year. The fact that it has been closed or 2 or 3 years now doesn't give me much hope though. :sad2: I'm glad I got to ride it when it had the loop, but even without the loop it was a lot of fun. 80 mph on a wooden coaster is pretty awesome!:thumbsup2

I know exactly how you feel.:lmao: Usually I'm the one that drives for all our trips. I feel for you for that long drive.
The drive doesn't bother me too much. I went to Orlando with friends a few years ago. We left at 7 pm on a Friday after I'd been at work all day and I drove the whole way. Even made it to a Lynyrd Skynyrd concert in Universal that Saturday night without ever sleeping during the day... Red Bull really does give you wings.:sad2: :lmao::rotfl2:

Nice shirts for your trip. DW and I have already started stock pilling Disney shirts for DS for our trip.
I'm sure between us and his Grandma, he will probably end up with enough Mickey shirts to wear 2 or 3 per day.:rolleyes1

:mad: Well, thanks for broadcasting that one! :rotfl2:
Just offering a shameless plug for your new TR... you know, the one you just started this week.

You're welcome.

Actually, his “good” friends (the ones that know where all the bodies are buried) have heard some of it, and Max not only laughs along, he’s been known to instigate the conversation.
:crazy:
Being able to laugh at yourself is a very good thing.:thumbsup2 Then again, maybe he feels like he has to laugh along since the friends who know where the bodies are buried are laughing.:confused3

I love those Mickey shirts! Do you know where your DW got them? I might need to pick up a few more Mickey shirts for Everett. Toddlers (and big kids too!) never can have enough Mickey shirts!

Mickey Mouse is big around here as well, I let Everett watch an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I created a monster, now every morning all he wants to do is watch "Mou" on the "T.T." :rotfl: If he wakes up to late or too early to catch MMCH, he is very put out, apparently he thinks that "Mou" should run 24-7.

I love those Mickey shirts! Isn't it fun to hear your toddler get exciting about seeing Mickey? :goodvibes
Yes, it is great! I like seeing him get excited about anything, really, but I'm glad he loves Mickey. He has a cup with Mickey and Pluto on it and I think I heard him say Pluto when he pointed to it a couple of days ago.

I love those Mickey shirts! Do you know where your DW got them? I might need to pick up a few more Mickey shirts for Everett. Toddlers (and big kids too!) never can have enough Mickey shirts!
Wal-Mart :thumbsup2

Mickey Mouse is big around here as well, I let Everett watch an episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I created a monster, now every morning all he wants to do is watch "Mou" on the "T.T." :rotfl: If he wakes up to late or too early to catch MMCH, he is very put out, apparently he thinks that "Mou" should run 24-7.
We record it on DVR. It may be bad parenting, but we use it to calm him down in the evening before we go to bed. If he's running around and doesn't want to sit still and calm down we'll watch an episode of Mickey before we head up to bed. He always sits very attentively for it.

Well, I haven't posted anything here for a while so I thought I should do something before I forget this PTR is here. Yesterday, DS and I went to Decatur, IL with my Dad and BIL to attend the Farm Progress Show. DS loves tractors and basically anything else that he can ride in or climb on, so he had a blast. It was very hot so we didn't make a long day of it, but once again, DS helped to relieve my fears that he will not sleep in his stroller. Even in the heat and sunlight, with all kinds of commotion and things to look at, he gave up and slept for about the last 2 hours we were there and even stayed asleep as I put him in his car seat to leave.

It was a fun day and he had a great time. He wanted to look at and climb in all the tractors, he loved the part of the show where we actually went out into the field to watch the newest combines on the market operate, but I don't think he could understand why he wasn't allowed to ride in them. Once he realized it wasn't going to happen, he entertained himself by finding corn cobs on the ground that still had some kernels of corn on them, removing the kernels of corn and dropping them down the back of his uncle's shirt.:lmao::rotfl2: I might have been a bad parent and encouraged this behavior.:rolleyes1 Anyway, we had a great day, and I just thought I'd share so that this thing doesn't get too stale waiting for something to happen involving our trip.

By the way...

87 Days to go!

Once he realized it wasn't going to happen, he entertained himself by finding corn cobs on the ground that still had some kernels of corn on them, removing the kernels of corn and dropping them down the back of his uncle's shirt.:lmao::rotfl2: I might have been a bad parent and encouraged this behavior.:rolleyes1

I see nothing wrong with that. :thumbsup2

Love the shirt, by the way. I'm pretty sure Evan has that same one!

Such a cute pic!

We also just recently discovered that DS will in fact sleep in the stroller if he is tired enough, and that we can transfer him pretty easily when he is knocked out that hard. Yay for stroller sleepers!!! :woohoo:

Love the shirt, by the way. I'm pretty sure Evan has that same one!
Thanks... can't go wrong with a John Deere shirt! :thumbsup2

Such a cute pic!

We also just recently discovered that DS will in fact sleep in the stroller if he is tired enough, and that we can transfer him pretty easily when he is knocked out that hard. Yay for stroller sleepers!!! :woohoo:
Thank you... and I'm pretty happy that he is sleeping in the stroller. Sometimes it is a small victory just to get him to sit still long enough to sleep anywhere.:lmao::rotfl2:

I'm glad Landon stroller napped for you. I bet he'll do great at Disney World. I love his tractor shirt, too. :)

I'm glad Landon stroller napped for you. I bet he'll do great at Disney World. I love his tractor shirt, too. :)
I hope he continues to nap well at Disney World. One thing I know for certain is that a tired Landon isn't a happy Landon.

We just found out that we've had a change in plans for our trip. We thought that there might be a possibility of someone else tagging along with us on our trip, but we weren't sure yet, so I didn't even mention it. It turns out though that instead of 3 of us going on the trip, there will be 4 of us... kind of. :rolleyes1

We just found out that we've had a change in plans for our trip. We thought that there might be a possibility of someone else tagging along with us on our trip, but we weren't sure yet, so I didn't even mention it. It turns out though that instead of 3 of us going on the trip, there will be 4 of us... kind of. :rolleyes1

Hmmmm...will this extra person be the size of a peanut perhaps? ;);)

Once he realized it wasn't going to happen, he entertained himself by finding corn cobs on the ground that still had some kernels of corn on them, removing the kernels of corn and dropping them down the back of his uncle's shirt.:lmao::rotfl2: I might have been a bad parent and encouraged this behavior.:rolleyes1

Somehow I missed this update...and like Barry, I seen nothing wrong with this behavior. :lmao::rotfl2:

:eek:

Either you found an extra ticket for me to join you, or I need to congratulate you guys. I'm gonna guess it's the latter.

CONGRATULATIONS!! party:

Congratulations Andy! Wow... There must be something in the water or the bacon of the Disdads club!

Well slap me silly and call me Goofy…
y’all ain’t spectin’ another young’en are ya’…

Congratulations!!!
party::

(and won’t we all feel foolish if we got the hint wrong)

CONGRATULATIONS:banana: I hope this is what I'm thinking:earsboy:or:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter