I want to see pictures from your Grand Floridan Photo Shoot!!!

Try uploading your pics to a photo hosting site like photobucket then copy and paste the link onto your post.

Hi:

I have scanned two photos from our photo shoot but I cannot attach them.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to post them?

I can email them to someone and they can post them.

Thanks for your help

Kevin

I'd love to see more pics. By the looks of the first one, I'm sure they're going to be great.

This sounds like a great deal. We are going to sign up for this for our vacation in early October. I love that you can go back and add all your photopass pics from the parks on the CD.

I'll throw in a ditto, our GF photo shoot pics used that exact same palm tree as in the pics that are posted. I would throw up our pics but we are still waitin on the CD.

Once ya have the all you can eat package, be creative with your photopass shots.

I really think Disney has hit a grand slam with their PhotoPass and now this formal shoot. Pretty decently priced and good results. :thumbsup2

Do I need to purchase both the regular photopass ($99 using pre-sale site) and then purchase the GF photo CD for $129.95 which includes the photo shoot?

Or would I purchase the $129.95 GF photo CD and then have all of my WDW photopass photos added to the CD?

I'm like greeneyedchic75, very confused :confused3 :rotfl:

the smartest thing to do in my opinion is pre-order the photocd online for $100

the GF will then be $25 with proof

so for $125, you get the photopass that you can make enhancements to.

i could explain the other options, but they're more expensive or more limiting.

I was told its $25 for a sitting fee even with prepaid photopass CD. Its $50 for the sitting fee if you don't have the photopass. I still think its a great idea and a good value for what you get. I can't wait until our trip.

I'll try to post a couple pictures later, but I loved doing the photo session, it was a little odd. Our photographer wanted my dad to take off his glasses and he's never gone without them. I'm doing this again in December with a bunch of friends.

We just did this last week and are really happy with most of our pictures. My two suggestions -

TAKE PROOF OF PREPURCHASE! I was not told on the phone that we needed this, so when we arrived, I was told I needed it and was sent to the business center to print it off.

The dusk shots looked great that I saw. The sunset was beautiful and you don't have to worry about the bright sun like we did. DH looks quite amusing in some of the photos. We did ours right at 1 o'clock.

It was windy the day that we did ours, so my hair looks a little goofy in some of them. DDs have some funny hair, too, but the outside shots of them are great. I'll share when I get my cd back. Our photographer told us the next place they are working on is the Polynesian.

Here are our pictures. I hate posting pictures of myself, but here they are. What you should learn from my pictures (besides not to eat too many cookies) is that if you can plan for a time when the sun isn't glaring in your face would be better. The sun was horrible. Not to complain, because we loved the weather, but they seem to take the pictures in the same location, so I don't know if morning would be better or even at dusk, as those pictures were really nice. Also, we were 20 minutes late because of busing and then we had to walk over to the business center to get our purchase information. We still had no problem getting our pictures done. So, I think that this isn't a HUGELY reserved event, and it might be possible to reschedule. It was also very windy. DDs both had really cute hair before we got there and five minutes outside before getting there, and the hair was :eek: But, I think they look cute outside, even with messy hair. Also, I love the picture of DH and myself, but my hair is a little wacky from the wind and if you really look at the picture there is a wonderful lady in the background in her bathing suit. I'm sure she would be thrilled to know she is going on my mantle. Here they are:

image92.jpg

image83.jpg

image88.jpg

image96.jpg

image77.jpg

image82.jpg

image136.jpg

image124.jpg

image117.jpg

image116.jpg

image107.jpg

Madi100,
I loved your photos! especially the ones along the water. I think the floridian as a background is a little busy, but the lagoon and hammock ones were awesome! I also loved the pixie dust touch!!!!
Looks like I may have to talk my DH into this........:rolleyes1

Thank you for sharing your photos! The pictures of the girls on the hammock are adorable. I can't wait to do this next year with my DS's.

Thank you for sharing your photos! The pictures of the girls on the hammock are adorable. I can't wait to do this next year with my DS's.
Thanks. I love those, too. She wasn't going to take those, but I had seen it on here, so I asked. I also like the one of them with their backs together.

OMG the ones with your girls on the hammock looks like it could be an ad for WDW. LOVE IT!!!!! Your girls are adorable!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter