I want to see pictures from your Grand Floridan Photo Shoot!!!

OOH, I am so excited.....I just booked this for my mom & dad as part of their Xmas present. Since we'll have the photopass anyway, I figured it was something nice for them to have. So, they're doing it after breakfast on our last FULL day at WDW.

Hi, just curious. Did anyone ask to have the castle in the background? I was just wondering if they said you couldn't do that. Thanks, Stephanie

Thank you to those who shared their photos. They are all wonderful. :) I'd love to see more as well.

Our trip is 12/18 - 12/24 so we plan to do this with the Christmas stuff in the background in addition to the beach shots. :)

We are going as a grand gathering where it will be my family plus 3 other "sets" of my inlaws....I am preordering the $99 special and I want to do just my family (4 of us) at the GF photo shoot....now SIL would also like to have her family and then a third session with the entire 16 of us????
Can we just show our shared receipt of prepaid photo cd for each session or do they really look at that...anyone have this experience yet??

PS...I know that worst case scenario I can get my session for $25 and the other 2 sessions would each be $50 but I was hoping that we could each get it for $25?? So greedy, I know, now pass that popcorn! popcorn::

Thanks in advance for any help!

I have scheduled to do this & just wondered if anyone else has bought their own cameras for photos after the session is over. The lady I spoke to on the phone said time is limited so I figured I could take some pictures after we finish, if necessary.

We didn't personally, but I would say after the session you can take them. You are on the public areas of the Grand Floridian. I definitely wouldn't want to take them during the session. You move pretty quickly.

I just booked this for our arrival day of our honeymoon!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited. One question, do you think I can park at GF and do the shoot, then hop on the monorail and visit all the other monorail resorts to see Christmas decorations within the 3 hour parking time frame?

I love everyones pictures, we had this done b4 the fee went into affect. I wish that I know how to upload my photos, we did get a lot (would have had more but BOTH of my children weren't feeling good-we had to get a car that day & go to a clinic-bronchitas) I love everyones pictures-the hammock looks great, we couldn't go there b/c they were filming a dvd for Disney. The pictures on the beach we got, but not of us turning around. I love the ones on the grass (we went @ 8:30am so the grass was a little wet) Next time when we go down if we have to pay for it (even if we don't) I will definitely "ask" for certain shots. The palm tree, the grass, on the other side of the fountain (she put us REAL close to the fountain) I would love to see pics from xmas time -w/all the decorations from there. P.S. My DS was the worst (sick) for this picture shoot-I think that put a screw into too!! But I so think that if you have the time you should do this!! I love the ones from ours! ****We were told to take our prepurchase proof w/us***

We have the prepurchased CD so I understand it's $25. Can this be charged to your room or is it something that has to be paid separately?

Thanks to everyone sharing their pictures.

I loved all your pictures. I just booked my photo session for our trip in 10 days. I am so excited about this. Thank you all for sharing your pics for us to know about it.:goodvibes

We had our photo shoot there a few days ago. Unfortunately it was sunny outside so in most of our photos at least one child had a squinty face. My oldest had a very hard time with the brightness, even when she put us in the shade, which made it hard. But we did get some good photos out of it. There may even be one or two "great" ones in there somewhere.

I'll post some examples when I get my Photopass CD.

We are going in May and I would love to book this....but how?? Should I call the GF or do you do that online somehow?

We are going in May and I would love to book this....but how?? Should I call the GF or do you do that online somehow?

I found a number somewhere but I can't recall where. If I find it I'll post it here or someone else might have it.

I would like to add that you can only make an appointment 30 days in advance. I tried calling 2 months in advance and they wouldn't schedule.

Here's a selection from our photoshoot from last October. We were booked in for 6pm the light was fading fast so we had to be really quick outside before moving inside. 76 photos were taken altogether.

image279.jpg

image330.jpg

image305.jpg

image313.jpg

image366.jpg

Lizzy Lemon: Those are great photos! I like how you all wore a similar colored shirt. I never even thought about that, but it makes your photos look great. Thanks for sharing.

Wendy, your photos look the best of any I've seen posted.

I know that everyone is happy with their pictures. But I do wish that Disney would step this up and pay a real pro to take these pictures. I think these sessions could be amazing if they'd use photographers who really know their stuff. The pictures have such potential to be gorgeous and awesome if they were taken by someone who really knows his/her stuff.

(Of course, maybe it's just that my dream job would be as a portrait photographer for Disney.) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter