I thought 7 was supposed to be a lucky number?? Sept TR **Life & PTR Update 5/11**

I'm glad things are going along well with you and George! I'm sorry to hear about Jynx though. I guess the important thing is that you're doing all you possibly can. Just enjoy the time you have left together. Even if you did know what her life expectancy is, what would you be able to do differently?

Enjoy your trip with your mom! It looks like a lot of fun! :thumbsup2

afwdwfan said:
I'm glad things are going along well with you and George! I'm sorry to hear about Jynx though. I guess the important thing is that you're doing all you possibly can. Just enjoy the time you have left together. Even if you did know what her life expectancy is, what would you be able to do differently?

Enjoy your trip with your mom! It looks like a lot of fun! :thumbsup2

Thanks, George and I are doing fantastic!

You are right that knowing her life expectancy doesn't change anything for now. She's doing well so far, though she does hate getting her pill each day but we manage.

Thank you! I'm sure we will have lots of fun. Just four days to go now!

I am happy to hear about the new man in your life.

I am so sorry to hear about your cat. I am hoping for the best.

I cannot believe we miss each other yet again by a few days at Disney (I know you've not been to my PTR). Will you be there when Lisa is there?

Yay! Hope that you have safe travels! I'll send you a text when we arrive so that we can hopefully at least say hi!

Hi Stephanie! I was off the DIS for most of May due to craziness at work and am just now getting caught up everywhere.

I missed your real life update. I hope everything is still going well with George and with Jynx. I also hope you had a wonderful time at WDW with your Mom!

Hey Steph! Just wanted to pop in and see if you had started a new report yet. Wouldn't want to miss out on the fun!

Hi Stephanie! I was off the DIS for most of May due to craziness at work and am just now getting caught up everywhere.

I missed your real life update. I hope everything is still going well with George and with Jynx. I also hope you had a wonderful time at WDW with your Mom!

Everything is going wonderfully with George, and Jynx is improving a ton too! Thank you for checking!

I did have a great time at WDW with my Mom. Hoping to start the TR soon!

Hey Steph! Just wanted to pop in and see if you had started a new report yet. Wouldn't want to miss out on the fun!

Hi Lisa! I haven't had a chance to start it yet, but hopefully will within the next few days. I'll post as soon as I start it. I gotta hop over to your TR now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter