• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I stole a miracle berry

Status
Not open for further replies.
WedgieSock said:
Posts like the ones you are referring to are not worth getting uppity about - I just greet them with a :rolleyes: .... they probably wouldn't say it in "real life". Some people have a reason for their 'posting style' ;)

True, same as the OP, just trying to get a reaction! ;)

Lol lol too funny...yes because there is not a real world out there with real problems in it...I personally think it is sad and have never said anything but I originally came to this board for help in planning our first trip to WDW and I was shocked at how rude people are on here... To me this is suppose to be an information board, but some people on here act like they are Disney gods. I have seen many complaints about this board on other sites as well...too bad people have to be so rude! Lol Would be a little different if we were talking politics...but this should be fun!! Lol oh well!

You get used to it :p Don't let the rude posters put you off, there are many great posters here full of invaluable information.

Lol lol too funny...yes because there is not a real world out there with real problems in it...I personally think it is sad and have never said anything but I originally came to this board for help in planning our first trip to WDW and I was shocked at how rude people are on here... To me this is suppose to be an information board, but some people on here act like they are Disney gods. I have seen many complaints about this board on other sites as well...too bad people have to be so rude! Lol Would be a little different if we were talking politics...but this should be fun!! Lol oh well!

We are not Disney gods, we just serve them, :rotfl: just messing with you!

I am sorry you got disappointed so fast and I hope you stick around. Once initial shock is over, you will see that we are not that bad. You will definitely find a lot of hot topics and yes, hot topics are hot for a reason, but you will find a lot of useful information, although honestly nothing that you cannot find on other sites.

The best part however is that no matter how much we hang on each others necks from time to time, OK, often,;) we all love Disney and it is nice to have a group of people you can talk about it, something most of us do not have in real life.

Hope to see you around!:goodvibes

WedgieSock said:
Exactly :) ... there is also an ignore function on here. I'd use it myself if I wasn't so nosey popcorn::

Lol thats funny...honest, but funny! I was unaware of the ignore button might come in handy! ;)

rlilly79 said:

I'm in the same boat as you, R. Learning to ignore the crap and find a few friendly threads to stick to for good ol Disney company. It's tough for be, in that I don't know anyone, but I just post away and keep smilin! I've been in the parks near 40 years, and there's little I don't know. If the conversation looks good, I post. If it looks jerky, I keep my mouth shut whether I have the answer or not ... Cause some people just want to preen and bicker.

Good on ya!

Lol thats funny...honest, but funny! I was unaware of the ignore button might come in handy! ;)

Its perfect for those who have restraint - so those that get on your nerves, you will never have to see a post of theirs again.

I, on the other hand, have no restraint .... or shame :woohoo:

Its perfect for those who have restraint - so those that get on your nerves, you will never have to see a post of theirs again.

I, on the other hand, have no restraint .... or shame :woohoo:

But you can still see their posts when they are quoted. Personally I do not use ignore option, I just ignore.;)

I'm in the same boat as you, R. Learning to ignore the crap and find a few friendly threads to stick to for good ol Disney company. It's tough for be, in that I don't know anyone, but I just post away and keep smilin! I've been in the parks near 40 years, and there's little I don't know. If the conversation looks good, I post. If it looks jerky, I keep my mouth shut whether I have the answer or not ... Cause some people just want to preen and bicker.

Good on ya!

Sound advice :) Unfortunately, the 'bad' ones stand out but there are a lot of really fab people on the Theme Parks board .... I'm not so bad myself :p :rotfl:

One piece of advice - never, EVER venture into Community - the board where no-one can hear you scream :eek:

Waste of a button then really. They could have used that space to install a 'they broke the rules' alarm :scratchin

They could, but then you would never understand peoples replies to ignored poster, so the whole ignore option is only good in theory.

WedgieSock said:
You get used to it :p Don't let the rude posters put you off, there are many great posters here full of invaluable information.

For sure, I have gotten some great info off this board! I wont let the "nasties" scare me away! Lol Truth is, almost 100% of the time, people that are rude over the internet or phone would not have the nerve to act that way in person, makes them feel tough I guess to be so nasty behind the protection of the computer screen, guess it is their way to vent? Hey, maybe there needs to be a Disney therapy thread? Lol jk

well, we are up to 7 pages so far on the berry stealing. :lmao:

can we beat the old record of the keys from dog at POC being stolen? pirate:

LETS DO IT! :idea:

I will admit to wanting to touch the sand as well. :idea:

but I have bad luck. IF there is gum in a parking lot at a 7-11 on a scorching August day, I will find it and step in it........:rolleyes1
I am not risking getting banned outright by the Disney Police. :coffee:

yankeepenny said:
well, we are up to 7 pages so far on the berry stealing. :lmao:

can we beat the old record of the keys from dog at POC being stolen? pirate:

LETS DO IT! :idea:

I will admit to wanting to touch the sand as well. :idea:

but I have bad luck. IF there is gum in a parking lot at a 7-11 on a scorching August day, I will find it and step in it........:rolleyes1
I am not risking getting banned outright by the Disney Police. :coffee:

Lol I cant wait to see this sand...it must be really awesome!

Has anyone considered contacting guest services and getting their take on this theme park atrocity? (not really) We might be able to put to rest such burning issues as the sterility of the sand and the imminent arrival of lap bars on the living with the land ride.

I'm sure the nice folks at Guest Services could use a break from all the real "World" problems they have to deal with.

The other thing we should probably do is place a text warning over our lime green Mickey heads that says Do Not Eat the Berry!

It's better than sitting around doing nothing...

;)

Has anyone considered contacting guest services and getting their take on this theme park atrocity? (not really) We might be able to put to rest such burning issues as the sterility of the sand and the imminent arrival of lap bars on the living with the land ride.

I'm sure the nice folks at Guest Services could use a break from all the real "World" problems they have to deal with.

The other thing we should probably do is place a text warning over our lime green Mickey heads that says Do Not Eat the Berry!

It's better than sitting around doing nothing...

;)

I know some CMs that work there - I am going to ask them next time I talk to them about this sort of situation. Something like this might just cause them to shake their head whereas trying to get out of a boat warrants the shut down scenario.

Liz

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter