I slept through the movies, obviously we're going to Star Wars Weekends! TR Link Up!

My poor puppy :( He has a cyst on his toe. I noticed last night he was licking his foot like crazy, when I tried to get him to stop, he was really insistent on it, so I took a closer look and noticed something wasn't right. Since it was right before our Vet closed, I quick called them and they were able to squeeze us in this morning. Luckily all he'll need for now is some antibiotic and we'll take him back in next week!

Poor Bandit. I'm glad you were able to get the vet and that an antibiotic ought to do the trick.

So I've decided that when/if we move to Florida next year, I'm applying at Disney. I think I could easily get a job selling DVC considering my sales history. Glad that's decided. :laughing:

You would be great!

Ok, well I guess we both have to play catch-up on each other's reports! Woo hoo for only 11 days! :yay: I don't really like Star Wars but I keep thinking the SWW would be kind of interesting.

Poor Bandit. I'm glad you were able to get the vet and that an antibiotic ought to do the trick.

You would be great!

I swear the vet thinks I'm a helicopter parent. I called them freaking out because I had no idea how long it had been there (I was away for work the past 3 days.) And they were just like, "chill, bring him in tomorrow."

Ok, well I guess we both have to play catch-up on each other's reports! Woo hoo for only 11 days! :yay: I don't really like Star Wars but I keep thinking the SWW would be kind of interesting.

Geoff's a big fan. So it'll be fun...right? :laughing: I've been following StarTours2Live on Twitter and that's getting me excited.

I'm hoping that Bandit's toe gets better quickly.

Thanks! It looks better already!

10 days! :banana: Sooooo... All the moderates & values are currently sold out for the days of our trip. My evil plan (which will probably crash and burn) is to NOT check in online and just check in when we get there. Since we're not getting there until about 730, I'm hoping that there's a small possibility that they've over sold the resort and might have to bump us to a deluxe. Genius I tell you, genius :idea:

So I've decided that when/if we move to Florida next year, I'm applying at Disney. I think I could easily get a job selling DVC considering my sales history. Glad that's decided. :laughing:

Does Geoff know of this plan?:lmao: Hopefully, the future hubby is on board!

Poor little Bandit, I hope he heals quickly. Who is watching him while you two are away?

Ooh, I like your evil plan. I hope it works to your advantage!

Does Geoff know of this plan?:lmao: Hopefully, the future hubby is on board!

Poor little Bandit, I hope he heals quickly. Who is watching him while you two are away?

Ooh, I like your evil plan. I hope it works to your advantage!

We're trying out a new "kennel" that's really like a doggy hotel. He basically goes to day camp during the day and then gets his own suite at night. I think it's over kill, but Geoff babies him a little :rolleyes1 It's twice the price of the kennel we use now (that's attached to our vet, so it's very basic, but I like it because if he were to get sick at all, or have any issues, they have all of his medical info right there.) But if all goes well, we might keep him there during our honeymoon, which will be 2 weeks...if his parents can't take him (it'd require them driving back out to Rochester 2 weeks after the wedding...)

And as far as moving to FL? Geoff is totally on board. He'd do it yesterday if it were an option. His company is based in Melbourne, FL, which is one option, or he's looking at companies in the Orlando area. Since he's a little more location sensitive than I would need to be, he'd find a job first, then we'd move, then I'd find a job. We're hoping to be in FL by next year this time. No joke. Preferably by the end of February actually.

We're trying out a new "kennel" that's really like a doggy hotel. He basically goes to day camp during the day and then gets his own suite at night. I think it's over kill, but Geoff babies him a little :rolleyes1 It's twice the price of the kennel we use now (that's attached to our vet, so it's very basic, but I like it because if he were to get sick at all, or have any issues, they have all of his medical info right there.) But if all goes well, we might keep him there during our honeymoon, which will be 2 weeks...if his parents can't take him (it'd require them driving back out to Rochester 2 weeks after the wedding...)
Can you imagine when you have kids???:rotfl:

And as far as moving to FL? Geoff is totally on board. He'd do it yesterday if it were an option. His company is based in Melbourne, FL, which is one option, or he's looking at companies in the Orlando area. Since he's a little more location sensitive than I would need to be, he'd find a job first, then we'd move, then I'd find a job. We're hoping to be in FL by next year this time. No joke. Preferably by the end of February actually.
Go for it girl!! I truly hope that you are able to make this dream a reality. Now, when/if you decide to have kids, your parents will be in seventh heaven!:cloud9:

Go for it girl!! I truly hope that you are able to make this dream a reality. Now, when/if you decide to have kids, your parents will be in seventh heaven!:cloud9:

That's part of it...if/when we have kids (we're not entirely convinced now...but if...sometime 10 years from now we decide to have kids...) we do want to be closer to one group of parents. And we want to move out of the snow belt. My parents are in Florida...yay! And his are in Vermont. We talked to his parents about it and they're all for it. It's actually a shorter trip from Vermont to FL than it is to Rochester (via plane anyway...because it's a 7 hour drive right now.) And they told us that they're all ready to mooch off of us when we move. So no hard feelings that we're moving south instead of further north! :thumbsup2

Really, if my parents weren't in Florida, we'd be looking at places like Charlotte & Austin instead of Florida, but I'll be quite happy with Florida...no state income tax! Woot!

My Mom was up in Buffalo for work, so I drove over to meet her. We discussed our Disney plans...obviously.

Friday is just getting down to Florida, so there's nothing too exciting there. Geoff & I will take ME instead of them picking us up at the airport. Woo. Try to contain your excitement over that change of plans.

Saturday we're still going to Hollywood Studios. Our plan of attack is to go directly to Star Tours. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200. We'll grab Fastpasses and take a ride. Then we'll hike it over to Rock N Roller & Tower of Terror. Then swing by TSM and see if we can get FP, otherwise hopefully our Star Tours FP will be valid and we'll ride again. The only other things on our list of "must dos" is to see the SWW parade, see Muppets 4D, & I want to do Idol as I've never done it before. Anything else is just gravy :thumbsup2 We kept our ADR at Mama Melrose, but we're not sure if we'll keep it or not. Then we're going to Raglan Road for dinner. After dinner we'll do one of 3 things: stay and drink :rolleyes1 go back to HS since it's open til midnight...or take a late night dip in the pool!

Sunday we're going to Epcot. No huge plan. It'll just be Geoff & I. My parents have APs to the Water Parks, so they're heading over to one of those. Geoff really likes Tangierene Cafe, so we'll stop there for lunch... then back for maybe some pool time. And then dinner at Flying Fish and drinks at Jellyrolls! :yay:

Now for the big changes! So Geoff had said to me that he wouldn't mind if on Monday morning I ducked out to a park while he hung out at the room (we only have 2 hours of "park time" before we'd need to head out...not worth buying an extra day on his pass.) SO...when I mentioned that to my Mom, she immediately volunteered my Dad to hang out at the resort with him, reading poolside while we went to the Magic Kingom :wizard: So we're gonna go over and do Haunted Mansion, probably Buzz...and who knows what! Then back to the resort to pick up the boys and to the airport :sad2:

Bandit will have his own suite at night to sleep in??? I love it. :worship::worship:

Your plans sounds great...and some alone time with mom too. :)

Bandit will have his own suite at night to sleep in??? I love it. :worship::worship:

Your plans sounds great...and some alone time with mom too. :)

I think it'll be interesting because it's a "crate free" kennel. BUT we tried leaving his door to the crate open once (and just the gate up in the kitchen) and it was a royal disaster...he whined all night until I came down and closed the door to his crate :sad2: :confused3

Friday is just getting down to Florida, so there's nothing too exciting there. Geoff & I will take ME instead of them picking us up at the airport. Woo. Try to contain your excitement over that change of plans.
:rotfl:

Saturday we're still going to Hollywood Studios. Our plan of attack is to go directly to Star Tours. Do not pass GO, do not collect $200. We'll grab Fastpasses and take a ride. Then we'll hike it over to Rock N Roller & Tower of Terror. Then swing by TSM and see if we can get FP, otherwise hopefully our Star Tours FP will be valid and we'll ride again. The only other things on our list of "must dos" is to see the SWW parade, see Muppets 4D, & I want to do Idol as I've never done it before. Anything else is just gravy :thumbsup2 We kept our ADR at Mama Melrose, but we're not sure if we'll keep it or not. Then we're going to Raglan Road for dinner. After dinner we'll do one of 3 things: stay and drink :rolleyes1 go back to HS since it's open til midnight...or take a late night dip in the pool!
I can't wait to hear about the Star Tours re-do!

Sunday we're going to Epcot. No huge plan. It'll just be Geoff & I. My parents have APs to the Water Parks, so they're heading over to one of those. Geoff really likes Tangierene Cafe, so we'll stop there for lunch... then back for maybe some pool time. And then dinner at Flying Fish and drinks at Jellyrolls! :yay:
Ooh, I enjoy Tangierene Cafe as well.:thumbsup2

Now for the big changes! So Geoff had said to me that he wouldn't mind if on Monday morning I ducked out to a park while he hung out at the room (we only have 2 hours of "park time" before we'd need to head out...not worth buying an extra day on his pass.) SO...when I mentioned that to my Mom, she immediately volunteered my Dad to hang out at the resort with him, reading poolside while we went to the Magic Kingom :wizard: So we're gonna go over and do Haunted Mansion, probably Buzz...and who knows what! Then back to the resort to pick up the boys and to the airport :sad2:

Hooray for more park time with your mom!!

Is Idol still at Hollywood Studios? i don't remember seeing it last year, but I've honestly never gone to it so maybe I just missed it?

Hooray for more park time with your mom!!

It should be fun! Tangierene is soooo good, I'm looking forward to it!

Is Idol still at Hollywood Studios? i don't remember seeing it last year, but I've honestly never gone to it so maybe I just missed it?

As far as I know it hasn't gone anywhere :confused3

He's an enabler I tell you!!! :rotfl: Before leaving for work this morning, Geoff told me that I should go into the parks on Friday night when we get down there. He even looked up the times for me and let me know that Epcot was having Evening EMH. :sad2: He won't go because 3 hours for an extra day on a ticket isn't worth it, but he's encouraging me to go. So while not a Disney fan (yet) he certainly is an enabler! :rotfl:

The big wedding thing that we've gotten checked off our list is our invitations:

invite.png

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love, love, love them! And congrats on saving some big-time money on the cruise. :thumbsup2

:rotfl: I like the way you think!!!

10 days! :banana: Sooooo... All the moderates & values are currently sold out for the days of our trip. My evil plan (which will probably crash and burn) is to NOT check in online and just check in when we get there. Since we're not getting there until about 730, I'm hoping that there's a small possibility that they've over sold the resort and might have to bump us to a deluxe. Genius I tell you, genius :idea:

:laughing: I REALLY like the way you think! I haven't checked in online either-not because I didn't purposely, but just because I've been busy. I think I might take your route...LOL, ya never know!!!!

I put your plans down in my Planner. I don't know that our paths will cross, but just in case they do!!

How is Bandit and his foot doing?

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love, love, love them! And congrats on saving some big-time money on the cruise. :thumbsup2
Thanks! They've been sitting in the box since I've gotten them...my goal was to start addressing them, but if I start addressing them, that means the wedding is right around the corner and there is TOO MUCH TO DO STILL! :rotfl:

:rotfl: I like the way you think!!!
:laughing: Of course that assumes that we move to Orlando and not Melbourne.

:laughing: I REALLY like the way you think! I haven't checked in online either-not because I didn't purposely, but just because I've been busy. I think I might take your route...LOL, ya never know!!!!

I put your plans down in my Planner. I don't know that our paths will cross, but just in case they do!!

How is Bandit and his foot doing?

Bandit's foot is much better. We took him back to the Vet on Monday night for a follow-up visit and all is good :thumbsup2 Thanks for asking!

Hopefully we'll both get bumped up this weekend and get to run into each other! :goodvibes

ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:banana::cool1::woohoo: :banana: :dance3:
This time on Friday we'll be on our way to the Buffalo airport!

I am so useless today at work. I'm jumping out of my skin I'm so excited.

Seriously...I'm an addict.

I also heard that the top 5 Idols are supposed to be at HS on Sunday...I'm an Idol fan and all, but I am SO glad we decided to go to HS on Saturday!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter