I slept through the movies, obviously we're going to Star Wars Weekends! TR Link Up!

20110219_20.jpg

Oh my...I cannot believe how big he has gotten. And so darn cute too. :love::love:

And since I was asked about Bandit on another thread, I thought I'd post a quick picture. This one is from Christmas, I love it because he's all dishelved. I think I caught him in the middle of playing. The last couple times we've had him groomed they've trimmed his snout a bit, I'm trying to grow it back out, I like it fuller :snooty:

20110219_20.jpg

That is the quintessential, "Mom!! I'm playing and you're bothering me!!" look. How precious is he! I love it!

Glad the wedding planning is going well. It'll be here before you know it. My sister is getting married September 24th and I remember when we booked the venue a year ago, thinking, "we've got plenty of time for everything." Yeah, it kinda creeps up on you.;)

Soooo Disney just released their hours for November. And my mind went OMG! THAT MEANS THAT PEOPLE ARE PLANNING THEIR NOVEMBER VACATIONS BECAUSE IT'S THAT CLOSE!

OMG!

**minor wedding freak-out** ...thanks to Disney...I think I have a problem...

Eek...I just booked our flights over to Rome for our Honeymoon! Excited, but my credit card just took a hit! OUCH!

Congrats on booking your tickets for Rome. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks! I think it's pretty exciting! :cool1:

Ooh, but you're going to ROME!!:cool1: How awesome is that going to be? Will you be venturing anywhere else in Italy?

We're going on a cruise! This one: http://www.celebritycruises.com/sea...Q07M136&backPageName=Itinerary+Search+Results

So we'll go to Rome, Santorini, Athens, Kudasi, & Naples. We're going to spend 3 days in Rome afterwards too. :yay:

And...because I'm still P.O'd, I flew down to Philly on Monday for work via USAir. My flight Monday was delayed 90 minutes. On Tuesday (yesterday) coming home it was delayed originally due to a mechanical problem on board that was announced at the time that the flight was due to take off...an hour later we boarded a different plane and sat on the plane for 20 minutes when there was an announcement that they were deplaning due to weather in Rochester. When we got off the plane, it wasn't just another delay...nope! They cancelled the flight!! And since it was due to "weather" (even if we waited 30 minutes it cleared up AND there wouldn't have been a weather issue if the flight took off on time initially!) USAIr didn't give us any kind of compensation...not even a food voucher. So they re-booked ME on a flight this morning that flew through LaGuardia, but only had a half hour layover and I laughed at the gate agent and told her no. So I had her fly me out that night to Buffalo and I rented a car (on my dime...well, work's dime...) to drive back. Then that flight to Buffalo was delayed! I finally got home after midnight, 6 hours after my original flight was supposed to land! AND the kicker? I got a call this morning that they canceled the flight I was supposed to be on from LaGuardia to Rochester!!!

Long story short: USAir was extremely unhelpful, and I'm the first to jump up and tell people what great service I had (I believe I told everyone on my trip report when we received a $50 credit on Jet Blue after a 20 minute delay!) and after that miserable experience, I just want to use the power of the internet to let all you know how awful they were. And that I will do all in my power to avoid flying them. AND how extremely happy I am that we did not book them for our flight to Rome. The end. :snooty: (And yes, I'm writing a letter to USAir too...)

Thanks! I think it's pretty exciting! :cool1:

We're going on a cruise! This one: http://www.celebritycruises.com/sea...Q07M136&backPageName=Itinerary+Search+Results

So we'll go to Rome, Santorini, Athens, Kudasi, & Naples. We're going to spend 3 days in Rome afterwards too. :yay:

And...because I'm still P.O'd, I flew down to Philly on Monday for work via USAir. My flight Monday was delayed 90 minutes. On Tuesday (yesterday) coming home it was delayed originally due to a mechanical problem on board that was announced at the time that the flight was due to take off...an hour later we boarded a different plane and sat on the plane for 20 minutes when there was an announcement that they were deplaning due to weather in Rochester. When we got off the plane, it wasn't just another delay...nope! They cancelled the flight!! And since it was due to "weather" (even if we waited 30 minutes it cleared up AND there wouldn't have been a weather issue if the flight took off on time initially!) USAIr didn't give us any kind of compensation...not even a food voucher. So they re-booked ME on a flight this morning that flew through LaGuardia, but only had a half hour layover and I laughed at the gate agent and told her no. So I had her fly me out that night to Buffalo and I rented a car (on my dime...well, work's dime...) to drive back. Then that flight to Buffalo was delayed! I finally got home after midnight, 6 hours after my original flight was supposed to land! AND the kicker? I got a call this morning that they canceled the flight I was supposed to be on from LaGuardia to Rochester!!!

Long story short: USAir was extremely unhelpful, and I'm the first to jump up and tell people what great service I had (I believe I told everyone on my trip report when we received a $50 credit on Jet Blue after a 20 minute delay!) and after that miserable experience, I just want to use the power of the internet to let all you know how awful they were. And that I will do all in my power to avoid flying them. AND how extremely happy I am that we did not book them for our flight to Rome. The end. :snooty: (And yes, I'm writing a letter to USAir too...)

We flew USAir earlier this month for our "mini business trip" to Florida. Now, you must understand -- I HATE flying. So I get on this plane and it is tinier than I don't know what (to the point that the flight attendants can hardly walk down the aisle without bumping into every single passenger), they changed our flights three times and I just hated them. I would write too and complain bitterly.

Kelly your cruise looks like absolute heaven!:cloud9: Greece is definitely one of my "must do's" before I die. I know you will have a splendid time!

What a bummer about US Air. I never put my boss on their airline because of problems that he's had in the past. You would think that the airline would at least give some type of compensation, but no. Customer Service is dead at most airlines in this country.:sad2:

We flew USAir earlier this month for our "mini business trip" to Florida. Now, you must understand -- I HATE flying. So I get on this plane and it is tinier than I don't know what (to the point that the flight attendants can hardly walk down the aisle without bumping into every single passenger), they changed our flights three times and I just hated them. I would write too and complain bitterly.

Kelly your cruise looks like absolute heaven!:cloud9: Greece is definitely one of my "must do's" before I die. I know you will have a splendid time!

What a bummer about US Air. I never put my boss on their airline because of problems that he's had in the past. You would think that the airline would at least give some type of compensation, but no. Customer Service is dead at most airlines in this country.:sad2:

USAir is awful. If they weren't the only airline that flew direct to Philly, I would avoided them...grrrrr....

And I'm jealous of your peep Mickey's :laughing:

USAir is awful. If they weren't the only airline that flew direct to Philly, I would avoided them...grrrrr....

And I'm jealous of your peep Mickey's :laughing:

You can use the "peep Mickey's"; these are for all of Tim's (that's nice) "peeps".

So if I add the Peeps, my signature is too long :sad:

In trip news...we've decided to add Raglan Road on Saturday night after Hollywood Studios. We were just there in October but we all loved it...so we're going back! :laughing:

I love how my dining plans have almost totally changed since I started this PTR :rotfl:

And in other news...I got a new phone yesterday! A pretty new WHITE iPhone 4!! Ooooo...ahhh.... which means for YOU...that I will definitely be tweeting LIVE from the parks this time! I always had to steal Geoff's last time and sometimes things get tweeted...sometimes not...but this time! It'll be my only camera and I'll have it in my greedy little hands! :banana:

So if I add the Peeps, my signature is too long :sad:

In trip news...we've decided to add Raglan Road on Saturday night after Hollywood Studios. We were just there in October but we all loved it...so we're going back! :laughing:

I love how my dining plans have almost totally changed since I started this PTR :rotfl:

And in other news...I got a new phone yesterday! A pretty new WHITE iPhone 4!! Ooooo...ahhh.... which means for YOU...that I will definitely be tweeting LIVE from the parks this time! I always had to steal Geoff's last time and sometimes things get tweeted...sometimes not...but this time! It'll be my only camera and I'll have it in my greedy little hands! :banana:

You'll have to add the "Peep" after your PTR/TR is done.

Congrats on the new phone.

I was just telling Mark that I am NOT happy with my ADR's...they just aren't "clicking" with me this time.

You'll have to add the "Peep" after your PTR/TR is done.

Congrats on the new phone.

I was just telling Mark that I am NOT happy with my ADR's...they just aren't "clicking" with me this time.

I will! I don't know why my tickers insist on being on different lines either. No matter how I arrange things, they always show up on 2 lines :(

I know what you mean about the ADRs...I just wasn't feeling them. So I'm happy I was able to rearrange things :goodvibes

And just for fun, this is the picture I took (and edited) on my new phone this morning!
scaled.php

I will! I don't know why my tickers insist on being on different lines either. No matter how I arrange things, they always show up on 2 lines :(

I know what you mean about the ADRs...I just wasn't feeling them. So I'm happy I was able to rearrange things :goodvibes

And just for fun, this is the picture I took (and edited) on my new phone this morning!
scaled.php

Did you try changing the font size?

Adorable picture of Bandit...I love it. Our sweet Cookie is going in for her surgery tomorrow; keep your fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter