I need to find my Mind, I lost it (on Space Mtn) Update 11/29 pg 7

Ooooh....maybe I should add that to my TR and see if anyone catches on. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

We had such a great time at the pool that night -- swimming with the girls, me almost flying off the slide and then sitting and visiting with you and Jeff. Such great friends we have made here on the DIS.

It was a very fun night!!! I am thankful for the Dis!!!

Great evening. I never tire of seeing pictures of your girls!!!! They are so adorable!

Whew! I was glad that I was able to catch up so quickly. The girls have grown so and it looks like Cayley is catching up in height with Avery.

I just realized that you had started your trip report. I'll come back with comments once I catch up.

Whew! I was glad that I was able to catch up so quickly. The girls have grown so and it looks like Cayley is catching up in height with Avery.

Hello Lisa!!! I need to catch up on urs-I have been lurking.... I have not got that far yet :rolleyes1 They are getting bigger. Cayley was very happy to be 44 inches :)

Sun Sep 25th

Everyone woke up bright and early. I wanted to be to the bus stop by 730a because you never know how long it may take. I think we were there by 745 or so. The MK bus came after about 10 min or so. We had seats but by the time it left Jambo House it was standing room only.

We arrived at MK and I went to will call to trade in our paper for tickets. We arrived in time to see the opening show. Sooo cute and a great way to start the day.

We arrived at CP and met K&M outside. We had to wait for a bit much to Kathy's dismay-she is used to that pre park 8a bkfst time. The topiaries are soo cute

WDWSep2011027.jpg

We went and got some food-loved the puffy french toast. Soon some characters came by

WDWSep2011012.jpg

WDWSep2011011.jpg

And now the moment of truth, would Cayley get a pic with Tigger or freak out??? G'Pa and G'Ma were first

WDWSep2011015.jpg

WDWSep2011016-2.jpg

She did it. We had a little wait for Pooh and Eeoyre so Cayley decided to help Mr Mark out with his banana

WDWSep2011013-1.jpg

And Avery got caught with her mouth full of food-but still cute

WDWSep2011014-1.jpg

The the Pooh Bear came by

WDWSep2011017-1.jpg

Avery saw someone coming

WDWSep2011020.jpg

WDWSep2011024.jpg

WDWSep2011026-1.jpg

It was a fun breakfast. Full of yummy food, cute characters and good friends :)

Great update, Mary. Every time I see that "banana picture" I just start cracking me up. I can't believe you caught Avery with her mouth full.

Great pics of Grandma and Grandpa with the characters, and the kids too, of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter