I need to find my Mind, I lost it (on Space Mtn) Update 11/29 pg 7

No no!! I should have given you directions to Super Target which is about 5 min from AKL. You can pretty much see AKL when you leave the Super Target! I'm guessing they tried to go to the Walmart off 535 (closest one to Disney property!). Hopefully they made it!!

Fun first update. That is the darn cutest picture of your girls on the monorail. Love it!

Oh No - lost finding Walmart????? I hope not. It's a regular stop when we go with my DH because he always forgets or loses something. :rotfl:

Looking forward to your DIS meet!

Great update. :thumbsup2

I love the picture of the girls on the airport monorail, or as we call it, the "fake" monorail. :goodvibes

I am here waiting to see if the guys made it to Walmart. :surfweb::rolleyes1

You can give men directions and a GPS and they still get lost:lmao:yet they blame us for it!!:rotfl2: Great update Mary, I can't believe how the girls have grown in a year!

Oh no, boys and directions! Getting lost on the way to Walmart even though given directions from three sources. :lmao:

I'm glad that your room wasn't too far. I love AKL, but that's the one thing that can at times feel like it takes forever is the walk to the room!

I hope the boys make it to Walmart. :rolleyes1

I tell ya, and the 2 of em being related, OY. The walk was not bad, now last time.....They did, eventually

Great update, Mary. Look at those adorable girls with Grandma and Grandpa and then on the monorail.We missed them the day we left. :sad2:

I'm not sure I ever heard the story about "not finding Wal-Mart" since I was otherwise occuped in the pool.

Looking forward to the next update.

Thank you, they are pretty cute. We really missed you guys as well. I was frazzled since we were late for the meet and yes u were occupied in the pool :) I "borrowed" some of ur pics so I could do the update since I had none :scared1:

No no!! I should have given you directions to Super Target which is about 5 min from AKL. You can pretty much see AKL when you leave the Super Target! I'm guessing they tried to go to the Walmart off 535 (closest one to Disney property!). Hopefully they made it!!

Now you tell me-just kidding!! Um you would think they went to the one closest to Disney wouldn't you???? :rolleyes1

Fun first update. That is the darn cutest picture of your girls on the monorail. Love it!

Oh No - lost finding Walmart????? I hope not. It's a regular stop when we go with my DH because he always forgets or loses something. :rotfl:

Looking forward to your DIS meet!

Thanks, they were pretty excited!! Um, well, I think they did finally find it LOL

I thought this thread needed a "bump". We don't want you getting to far behind on your TR; never know when you'll have another one to start. ;)

I thought this thread needed a "bump". We don't want you getting to far behind on your TR; never know when you'll have another one to start. ;)

Why thank you for the bump!! I just added that " hmm room for a ticker" Guess I better go buy a lottery ticket. Or an airline one :)

Sat Sep 24th
Part 2

When I left you, the ladies had checked into Kidani, said hello to the giraffes and zebras and were wondering wher the guys were. WELL, despite a gps,map and directions they managed to do a loop around the airport and ended up at a WalMart in the middle of-well we do not really know. Jeff was very grumpy when i spoke to him on the phone so I did not get to many details. I texted Kathy to let her know we were running late and we kept waiting.

The girls and I were just about to head there ourselves when jeff called from the entrance. I let him know we were by the Zazu elevator and up they come. I asked Jeff if he wanted to come to the pool for the meet or just hang out at the room. He was excited to meet Kathy and Mark so he came along as did my FIL. My MIL stayed behind to wash her hair and do landury-don't ask:rolleyes1

We made our way to the pool and there they were. it was so good to see them again!!! They had huge bags of stuff for the girls (thanks again) We were in need of food so they took the girls in the pool. Here are some pics I stole from Kathy

Day2Pictures122.jpg

Day2Pictures119.jpg

Day2Pictures127.jpg

Day2Pictures126.jpg

If you are following both reports I am sorry for the repeat. Mark then came and chattted with us for a bit. Kathy rode the slide twice with the girls and then we had a chance to talk with her. Around 83op we decided to head back to the room. On the way we purchased 2 refillable mugs. The girls, Jeff and I shared the bedroom with the 2 beds while my inlaws had the master. I missed that big ol bed. And Avery grinds her teeth. At least Jeff the snoring machine was accross the room. We were all in bed by 10p or so.

Up next blfst at CP and MK!!!

I'm just getting a chance to check in. Too bad we couldn't have gotten on the plane in Nashville and headed down with ya!

Why thank you for the bump!! I just added that " hmm room for a ticker" Guess I better go buy a lottery ticket. Or an airline one :)

Ooooh....maybe I should add that to my TR and see if anyone catches on. :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Sat Sep 24th
Part 2

When I left you, the ladies had checked into Kidani, said hello to the giraffes and zebras and were wondering wher the guys were. WELL, despite a gps,map and directions they managed to do a loop around the airport and ended up at a WalMart in the middle of-well we do not really know. Jeff was very grumpy when i spoke to him on the phone so I did not get to many details. I texted Kathy to let her know we were running late and we kept waiting.

The girls and I were just about to head there ourselves when jeff called from the entrance. I let him know we were by the Zazu elevator and up they come. I asked Jeff if he wanted to come to the pool for the meet or just hang out at the room. He was excited to meet Kathy and Mark so he came along as did my FIL. My MIL stayed behind to wash her hair and do landury-don't ask:rolleyes1

We made our way to the pool and there they were. it was so good to see them again!!! They had huge bags of stuff for the girls (thanks again) We were in need of food so they took the girls in the pool. Here are some pics I stole from Kathy

Day2Pictures122.jpg

Day2Pictures119.jpg

Day2Pictures127.jpg

Day2Pictures126.jpg

If you are following both reports I am sorry for the repeat. Mark then came and chattted with us for a bit. Kathy rode the slide twice with the girls and then we had a chance to talk with her. Around 83op we decided to head back to the room. On the way we purchased 2 refillable mugs. The girls, Jeff and I shared the bedroom with the 2 beds while my inlaws had the master. I missed that big ol bed. And Avery grinds her teeth. At least Jeff the snoring machine was accross the room. We were all in bed by 10p or so.

Up next blfst at CP and MK!!!

We had such a great time at the pool that night -- swimming with the girls, me almost flying off the slide and then sitting and visiting with you and Jeff. Such great friends we have made here on the DIS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter