• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need to find my Mind, I lost it (on Space Mtn) Update 11/29 pg 7

WDWSep2011038.jpg

Looks like a fun group to birthday party with. :cutie: :cutie: :cutie:

So nice that the girls got to have a picture with my handsome Naveen. ;)

It's good to see you back and updating, Mary. I hope life slows down enough to give you some DIS time more often, but I totally understand. The daytime hours are filled with 'stuff', and then a person is just exhausted at night and wants to crash! ::yes::

Looks like a fun group to birthday party with. :cutie: :cutie: :cutie:

So nice that the girls got to have a picture with my handsome Naveen. ;)

It's good to see you back and updating, Mary. I hope life slows down enough to give you some DIS time more often, but I totally understand. The daytime hours are filled with 'stuff', and then a person is just exhausted at night and wants to crash! ::yes::

We did have a nice dinner. I told him you said hello :) Thanks so much. I am trying to keep this updated. I have the next set of pics loaded in PB so will hope to do another update later. I also need to get caught up on those I am reading (like urs) :)

I told him you said hello :)

:love: :faint:

:laughing:

Right now I am working on the last day of the summer report, and I am putting in some pictures of past Disney Christmases here and there as we count down to the Christmas trip.

See what I mean??? I just discovered another update of yours that I can't see! I hope your TR stays bumped up in my user CP all day so I can come back and see your adorable girls later tonight!

Sounds like a fun start to the trip!! Too bad Avery got sick - but glad she felt better after that.

Great update!

Oh no! It must be something with AKL and vomit! I got food posioning when we stayed there in Dec 2008. It will be our first return to there since then and I'll be praying for a puke-free trip!!

I love the PP CM, he works in BBB a lot and was always great with the princesses!! :)

Great pictures of the girls.

I love that picture of the PP guy. :rotfl:

Great picture of the bride.

Poor Kathy! :hug:

See what I mean??? I just discovered another update of yours that I can't see! I hope your TR stays bumped up in my user CP all day so I can come back and see your adorable girls later tonight!

I see that you did come back but wanted to say hi! :yay:

Oh no! It must be something with AKL and vomit! I got food posioning when we stayed there in Dec 2008. It will be our first return to there since then and I'll be praying for a puke-free trip!!

I love the PP CM, he works in BBB a lot and was always great with the princesses!! :)

I don;t think it was AKV that made her sick since we did not eat there at all that day. I think it was Space Mountain with an ice cream chaser LOL I bet your stay will be amazing. He was a good PP guy-very fun.

Oh no! Such a fun day and then poor Avery gets sick at the end of it? That's not fun for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter