I got married & went on a Disneymoon & all I got was a BABY! BABY BEAN IS HERE!! PICS

I meant to say this a while ago in the beginning of your TR, but I loved hearing about your love story. As someone who has had to start their life over again as well, I truly understand the bliss you feel when you find that someone you felt like you should have had all along. I would never regret having my son but there is that part that wishes I could have saved him from and myself from the heart ache of being in a marriage that just did not work out. But the good thing about finding love again is that you show your kids that you can choose to have a better life and that change can be a good thing.
As scared as I was to be on my own for a while, my son sees how happy my boyfriend makes me and how much he respects me and my son is crazy about him as well. Hopefully I will have a happy ending as well and here is to finding your Prince Charming:love:

Ok, so you can carry on with your TR now...:blush:
I do love to hear others success stories. and I agree, I don't regret decisions made, as I wouldn't have my babies, and wouldn't know what good is if I didn't go through the bad. But I do think back with sadness for them having to have seen that. I can only hope that what they have witnessed after all the bad will overpower any bad that may linger in the back of their minds! I hope you have your happy ending as well! Congrats on finding love again!

I know she worked up there but not sure whether HS or not. I'll have to ask my mom when I see her. It's easy not to know a teacher if you never had her.
It could very well be! I only went to high school there, so if she worked at the elementary or middle, I wouldn't have known her :)

That is the ice cream shop. We have a family joke that we went there when we were kids and all of the flavors to choose from, my brother chose vanilla. My mom loved stopping there when we took my brothers to camp at Treasure Island Boy Scout camp. She could get rum raisin. Brings back happy memories.

Thats great to hear! and lol @ Vanilla! They have CRAZY flavors there! Rum Raisin even seems dulli n comparison to lavender.. I am not adventurous though so I would have chosen vanilla too lol

Aww, those pictures are precious! Poor Jack not feeling so hot, but, ah, you guys will remember those moments together forever. Such a cute memory! (I bet he'll laugh one day!) Kudos to you for rolling with the punches when everything started unraveling. I know I would have been freaking out, you are obviously a much stronger woman than I am! :)

Loved this update

They really do know how to make vomit look good :rotfl:

Poor Jack

Glad to see it looks like he was feeling better at your dinner

Sorry your family was not that enthusiastic. Glad Bob's family more than made up for it :hug:

Can't wait for more popcorn::

Bah, you are adorable. Like the super adorable. Even through the little stressfull things, which could have turned big things, you look back with such joy.

Can't wait to hear about the wedding day!

Hahahahahahaha. That's just made me laugh so hard. Poor Jack!

The Roots made that look absolutely priceless. Classic, completely classic. There's no shame in laughing about it. I guarantee you right now, my Mom and Dad would have completely laughed at our expense too.

Kayla's nails are so cute!

All your pictures turned out great, and you're right. You can't replace the vom series.

I'm sorry you didn't get a lot of support from your family on your wedding. I had to go through that with my best friend and her wedding and help her through it. The situation is almost identical, her husbands family is incredible and has to make up for her family's lack of enthusiasm and support. It always breaks my heart.

Bwahahaha, such a funny update! :rotfl2: Also,I'd like to say that I'm such a mom now because before peanut came along, I never would have been able to look at those puking photos without gagging myself. :thumbsup2

I totally understand the disappointment over your family not excited about the wedding. I'm going through a similar thing with my baby right now. Ron's family is great, and all fawning over Claudia. Then I have my family. My brother is interested, but very busy and kinda scared/doesn't know how to act around the baby. My dad is, well, my dad, meaning pretty distant. He pretty much doesn't want to spend too much time with her until she's out of diapers. My aunt told me she would kinda take my mom's place, but then has been too busy to follow through with it. I miss my mom for that. Sorry for the little vent. It's something that's been weighing heavily on me lately.

Anyway, great photos, and looking forward to reading about the big day!

Great update! :)
thanks!

Aww, those pictures are precious! Poor Jack not feeling so hot, but, ah, you guys will remember those moments together forever. Such a cute memory! (I bet he'll laugh one day!) Kudos to you for rolling with the punches when everything started unraveling. I know I would have been freaking out, you are obviously a much stronger woman than I am! :)

Haha, I'm not too strong, but I knew I couldn't do anything at all! I can say this much, these pics are being made into a canvas series LOL

SUCH A FANTASTIC UPDATE. :thumbsup2

Thank you, I'll have to get puke shots from every future trip ;)

Loved this update

They really do know how to make vomit look good :rotfl:

Poor Jack

Glad to see it looks like he was feeling better at your dinner

Sorry your family was not that enthusiastic. Glad Bob's family more than made up for it :hug:

Can't wait for more popcorn::

I wonder how Jack will remember the whole event? He was so sick, I'm not sure he recalls much! glad you still enjoyed even after knowing what happened lol

Bah, you are adorable. Like the super adorable. Even through the little stressfull things, which could have turned big things, you look back with such joy.

Can't wait to hear about the wedding day!

thank you very much! I think I was too excited to even know what was going on lol! I also think I was lucky in the sense that I have kids already. Most brides only have themselves and that day to focus on, still having to be super mom must have helped?

Hahahahahahaha. That's just made me laugh so hard. Poor Jack!

The Roots made that look absolutely priceless. Classic, completely classic. There's no shame in laughing about it. I guarantee you right now, my Mom and Dad would have completely laughed at our expense too.

Kayla's nails are so cute!

All your pictures turned out great, and you're right. You can't replace the vom series.

I'm sorry you didn't get a lot of support from your family on your wedding. I had to go through that with my best friend and her wedding and help her through it. The situation is almost identical, her husbands family is incredible and has to make up for her family's lack of enthusiasm and support. It always breaks my heart.
Kayla will be happy you noticed her nails, she was SO excited about them lol! I'm so happy that everyone enjoyed the vom series.. i was worried it may kill some lol!!! You were a very nice friend to help your bff. My family aren't bad people. Just selfish? Hate to say that :(

Bwahahaha, such a funny update! :rotfl2: Also,I'd like to say that I'm such a mom now because before peanut came along, I never would have been able to look at those puking photos without gagging myself. :thumbsup2
:thumbsup2welcome to the club!

I totally understand the disappointment over your family not excited about the wedding. I'm going through a similar thing with my baby right now. Ron's family is great, and all fawning over Claudia. Then I have my family. My brother is interested, but very busy and kinda scared/doesn't know how to act around the baby. My dad is, well, my dad, meaning pretty distant. He pretty much doesn't want to spend too much time with her until she's out of diapers. My aunt told me she would kinda take my mom's place, but then has been too busy to follow through with it. I miss my mom for that. Sorry for the little vent. It's something that's been weighing heavily on me lately.

Anyway, great photos, and looking forward to reading about the big day!

I'm sorry you're going through all of that too. I guess NOT having expectations of people would help both of us. But it's so hard when you want something so bad. Woe is us lolol

Hi guys, as some of you may know, Carrie aka Lurkyloo, my very first Disboards friend ever does an incredibly awesome podcast for the book she writes for passporter! After our wedding, she flattered me with an invitation to be a guest on her podcast! I of course agreed, and taped a couple weeks ago! The episode aired yesterday, and I am excited to share it all with you! It was a TON of fun, and Carrie is amazing at her job! If you listen to podcasts like I do, you will enjoy her voice as much as I do, mine maybe not as much, but I still had fun!

Hope you all enjoy!

At-Home Disney Wedding Spotlight : Jenn & Bob

Listened......and I could totally tell you are a SI girl!!! LOL! (although it is slightly there, not like going to SI and hearing the girls talk).

I loved the Roots pictures of the vom sequence...that was pretty special!

JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! If you weren't such a fabulous podcast guest I would TOTALLY kill you for posting what has to be THE worst Root photo of me ever taken EVER. :furious: (Although it's also given me a chance to use that rad emoticon for the first time... hmmmm.... :teeth:)

Thanks so much for inviting us to your wedding! I never would have guessed, as we traded posts on the DIS' Weddings & Honeymoons board all those years ago, that one day I'd actually get to go to your wedding! Also, thank you for making it snow in PA for us weather-deprived Los Angelinos. And for having adorable children and friendly inlaws! :goodvibes

Jen, I absolutely LOVE the pictures that Root did...even poor Jack's vomit. It was a part of the day and the pictures just feel right if you know what I mean.

I can't wait for you to start the wedding day.

:wave2:

Hi Jenn. I'm normally a DisLurker rather than poster but wanted to say how beautiful you looked in the photos on the podcast website. I loved the black sash and heels and thought your hair and make up was gorgeous (thought that before I heard you were somewhat disappointed with them both).

Looking forward to reading the rest of your report.

Lx

Oh ... and congrats on baby :cheer2:

I want to listen, but it keeps cutting off for me. :( Gonna try to remember to try again later.

What a great update! In reply to your reply, Disneymoons are the best!!! :cool1: The pictures are so cute! Poor Jack! What a trooper though! Can't wait to read more!

So nice to put a voice with your posts. :goodvibes

Really enjoyed listening to your thoughts and loved all the photos on there of course.

Another thing I found interesting was I thought you pronounced your last name like COKE. I see I was wrong.

I went to school with a boy with same last name spelled the same way as you do and his was pronounced Coke. You learn something new everyday :thumbsup2

Loved the podcast! And now I have something new to listen to, Lurkyloo's podcasts! Whenever Brent and I get married we will also have an at home wedding with Disney touches :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter