I got married & went on a Disneymoon & all I got was a BABY! BABY BEAN IS HERE!! PICS

Love your title, and how cute that you brought home such a special souvenir. I'm relatively new here, so haven't read your other TR's yet, but I can't wait to catch up.

Signing on! I have lurked on a few of your other TRs. Congrats on your wedding and I can't wait to read more!

I am truly floored by all of the replies, wow! Thank you!

I am going to try and start the next installment asap, but for now I am running out this morning, in typical Jenn fashion, and grabbing birthday surprises for my love Bob. Of course his birthday is tomorrow! Of course I am totally unprepared! See, it's not just on here :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Im new to your TRs and Im here to stay!!

You got me hooked with the introductions!!!

and wow...if Im reading your TR Title correctly, you got a whopper of a going-away gift from Disney!!

:lovestruc

Hello! I lurked on your last report, but never introduced myself. But, I'm in for this one... can't wait to read all about it! :cheer2:

I've been a lurker on your other trip reports. You're off to a good start - can't wait to follow along! :dance3:

OK, I said it before, I'll say it again, THANK YOU for all the replies! I don't think I have ever had this many readers at once.. or at least that have come out of lurkdom ;) It's truly an ego boost, and inspiration to get this thing going!

Sorry I haven't gotten much more than the intros done. This week has been busy, but I have a cool surprise in store for you all! EEP! Can't say anything yet though! Actually, I might be able to, but isn't the suspense so much more fun??

I want to also say, I have MAJOR baby brain. I know studies show that it isn't a real thing, but it IS! Not to mention, I have a pretty awful memory to begin with!

So you are warned.. details may not be as fantastic as some other TR writers, but I am giving it my all, I promise :)

OK, wow, my memory is MUCH worse than I let on in my previous post! I can remember some of what happened the day before, but not all!

I'll go back even further than the day before the big day, and give you some back ground on what our week was like.

Jack came home from his visit with his dad Sunday night, January 20th. He didn't look so hot, but felt REALLY hot! My heart sank when I took his temp and he did in fact have a fever! I quickly got over my woe is me feeling and remembered, hey, it's Sunday! He has 5 WHOLE days to get better! SURELY he will be fine by Friday. Right???

WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!

Here is my Facebook status from the next morning :

Jenn Paul Koch
January 21 near New Hope
Jack came home from Johns with a 102 fever... Jack woke up with a 102 fever... Let the week of "if it can happen it will happen" start! Yay life! Lol

Then here is my status a few minutes later:
Jenn Paul Koch
January 21 near New Hope via mobile
And the washer broke LMFAO!!!

What a way to start a wedding week! A sick kid out of school (right before being out for our Disneymoon) and a BROKEN washing machine! I also had work that day and Tuesday the 22.

Now go to Wed January 23, the Roots were flying in! Bright spot in a sick kid and broken washer week!

Not only were the Roots flying in, but out of nowhere, an old high school friend, and mom of a boy the same age as Kayla invited me to a day of pampering at our local spa! I felt weird going, as I KNOW how pricey the place is, but Bob said if I wasn't going, then he was LOL! He said I deserved it, and she's a friend offering, so go enjoy a girls day!

OMG! I had my body scrubbed, salted, exfoliated, massaged, waxed and I can't even remember what else, but all I can say is, it was heaven! Not that she is on here, but thank you Jessie! You will never know how much I loved that day! I only hope you all get a day like this some day!

Funny part, it took FOREVER! As I said, I had never done anything like this before, and wow, poor Bob, he was s happy to see me after, but I could tell a bit annoyed with my lack of communication..sorry dude, I'm on cloud 9, I can't even form a thought!

Lucky for him, I had made an appointment there for him the next day for a massage and manicure.. which I covered up by calling it a hand massage , bwahahahahha! I am SO serious about that too!

After my day of pampering I have NO clue what I did, other than go to our wedding venue..not even sure why! I do know though, that later that evening I got to see the wonderful, wonderful, fantastic, disgustingly cute Nate and Jensey Root! We didn't keep them long ( I hope..right?) as they had just flown in that day, and were tired! We were tired too, but I was crazy excited!

I'm pretty sure I fell asleep that night with a BIG grin on my face :)

That brings us to January 24, the day of Vomit, and the day before the BIG day!

The day I can't remember for the life of me anything before 3 pm. Things I do know happened before 3pm are, Kayla went to school, I'm pretty sure Jack did not, Bobs mom & Dad arrived , and Jack puked.

YUP, not only did we have Jack with a fever, but the day before the wedding he started PUKING!!! Alright!
At some point I wrote this FB post:
Jenn Paul Koch
January 24 near New Hope
And jack just puked for the 2nd time today! Going to be the best wedding everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! No really, love it , lol!

LOL! If I remember correctly, Bobs sister Jess stayed with Jack that morning so I could do stuff...but who knows!

So let's get to 3 pm! Kayla and I had an appointment for mani/pedis!

Bob was sweet enough to bring me food there too!

I love love loveee getting my nails done, but man, it took FOREVER this day, and we had a VERY important family photo shoot with the Roots this afternoon! It wouldn't have been so bad if we had more daylight to work with, but it was January, and every second counted!

We were supposed to be there bt 4..Bob was there at 4, the Roots were there at 4.. Kayla and I got there somewhere around 4:30.. OOPs! God bless the Roots, they truly have the most patience out of anyone I have ever met. They didn't care one bit! Bob however was dealing with sick Jack, and it was freezing out, although Roots and my guys sat in a toasty car waiting for us!

What followed was surely the funniest thing I think to ever happen at ANY Root photo shoot!

First it started nice and calm at the High School in our town where Bob and I met, almost 17 years ago :D

YOU READY FOR SOME ROOT GOODNESS?

Why YES that is me with my slippers on... I will say this, when amazing photographers offer you a family mini session, PREPARE outfits. My biggest let down is how ragamuffin we all look! With that said, I like just how real it is, it's us, and I love us!

One of my FAVORITES!

The place we met

I would have given my first born (sorry Kayla!!!!) to do this with him 17 years ago!!

This picture kinda sums up why I married him!

The man makes me LAUGH! Not any laugh,but a make my face turn a sickening shade of purpley/red, pee my pants, stomach hurts, can't control myself laugh! He did from the moment I met him, and clearly as you can see he still does!

I have to stop here, I know I promised that the funniest thing ever was about to happen, but for some reason I take FOREVER at typing up posts and I have done nothing but sit here for over 2 hours, and need to tend to children, and house :) Plus, I gave you Root photos :)

Next up: The moment that shapes our wedding, MORE Root photos , an unofficial non rehearsal dinner, plus a Dis celebrity guest appearance!

:yay::yay::yay::yay: I love the pictures (and I know what is coming ;) ). I like that you didn't get dressed up...you guys look very natural and that is sometimes better than doing a lot of fussing.

aew what a cute idea of going to get ur pic taken at the school, I should do that with my hubby at our elementary school

:yay::yay::yay::yay: I love the pictures (and I know what is coming ;) ). I like that you didn't get dressed up...you guys look very natural and that is sometimes better than doing a lot of fussing.

Hehe! You DO know what happens next, but shhh ;) I'm glad you like our natural look! I don't do dressed up well... Except on my wedding day ;)

aew what a cute idea of going to get ur pic taken at the school, I should do that with my hubby at our elementary school

Thank you! Did you meet dh in ES!!??? They asked where we wanted to go, and there were so many possibilities! That seemed to make sense. Now I want them back to shoot all over town!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yeaaaaah.... what happens next cracks me up! Love the pics, though. I hadn't seen a lot of them.

Aaahhhhh!!!!! You guys are so stinking cute/awesome/fun! I saw one of those pics on the Roots IG feed and LOVED it, and I am so glad you are sharing the rest!!!!

I laughed when I got the pics at the high school! I drive by there sometimes and one of my very best friends went to New Hope Solebury!!! And her family still lives up that way!

Such a horrible bummer to have a sick Jack!! Poor guy! But he looks like he w being such a trooper!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter