"I Don't Wanna Meet Mickey In a Frumpin' Poncho!" An August 2011 TR! COMPLETE 11/30

YAY FOR SO MANY UPDATES!

Isn't Ohana one of the best Disney restaurants out there?! It's just awesome.

I loved reading your version of the surprise :goodvibes That's so exciting!

Almost felt like Christmas with all those updates. Loved it! You are such a lucky girl to have Disney loving friends and ones who would come down to surprise you. Cannot wait for more!

Haha well I've done them all for you if you want them, I'll post them in white so if people want a go they don't have to see it! :) some of them were weird, I swear they just picked strange terms because they could!

Awesome update number 6 too :thumbsup2 I love how many you're putting up :)

Here are the answers, just highlight them if you want them :)

Vacuum - Hoover
Elevator - Lift
Cell phone - Mobile
Fries - Chips
Sneakers - Trainers
Cookies - Biscuits
Chips - Crisps
Highway - Motorway
Sidewalk - Pavement
Candy - Sweets
Trunk - Boot
Hood - Bonnet
Pants - Trousers
Truck - Van or lorry, depends on the size!
Bun I'm not sure about because we definitely use that too so who knows!
Gas - Petrol
Couch - Sofa
Restroom - Toilet (or loo as someone pointed out!)
Pacifier - Dummy
Vacation - Holiday*
Egg plant - Aubergine
Flashlight - Torch
Sweater - Jumper
We generically just call soda a drink, or a fizzy drink, or up North it's pop :)

Thanks! Ahh yay I'm learning! British pride! :-)

I love your updates so far! :)
It must be awsome being surprised by your friends in Disney!!

Oh, and so are you and Allie leaving on Friday for Disney? That's when I leave for Disneyland!

Thanks! It was so amazing!

Saturday actually...but that's awesome! I miss Disneyland so much! Have a great time!!​

Wait a minute - Prince Philip?! What?! I think I like that costume as much as the white Prince Ali costume that Aladdin wears in the Boo to You parade.

The British phrase quiz: I think I know a few that haven't been named:
cell phone = mobile
sneakers = trainers
cookies = biscuits
chips = crisps
eggplant = aubergine
trash = rubbish
truck = lorry, maybe?
gas = petrol
elevator = lift
sweater = jumper

We love Mary Poppins, too! To me, the best part of the Great Movie Ride was seeing her carousel pony in the lobby.

The surprise looked like it was so much fun!! Y'all are really making some great memories! Can't wait for the live tweets and instagrams!

I know right!? I wanted to take a picture with him!

Thanks for the help! That's more than I knew!

Me too! I wanted to steal that thing haha.

It definitely was! I loved it! There will be many of those. :-)

Okay I haven't ready everything yet, but you seriously have me second guessing a LUNCH ressie for Kona!! LOL That breakfast looks DEVINE!!! hahaha Maybe we'll eat a lunch and breakfast????? Would that be overkill???

Also, how in the world do you live without a Chick Fil A?! My favorite fast food place, hands down!

That wouldn't be overkill at all! Kona is great at any time of the day! I'll be doing that in August!

I don't know! I feel so deprived!​

I saw you tweeted that you updated six times so I quickly ate dinner and dashed for the computer to read the updates! 1…2…3…let the comments begin!

I am no help as to what any of those words are called in the U.K. Sorry!

In that first picture with you and Tigger, it looks like you are having a stare down with him or you are very interested in what he was “saying.”

I cannot BELIEVE how you got out of that mess in the U.K. How did you ever get through those crowds?! My goodness!

Trying the Napoleon is on my To Do list for August.

Aww yay! I'm so glad. :)

That is totally okay. I only knew like, two. :P

I was! I get so into my character interaction!

I know! It was insane!

:rotfl:

Oh yay! I hope you loved it as much as I did!​

Wow I have never seen Prince Phillip!

The monorail is just perfect. Only 34 more days until I can ride it. Thank the Lord because I am having withdrawals. Except the new monorail voice guy…but I won’t get into that right now.

We are trying Ohana for the first time in August and I’m so excited!

THE FOOD LOOKS SO GOOD. OHMYGOD.

Pete sounds like the most awesome CM. EVER.

I still can’t believe Jess and Nat surprised you at Disney (I bet it’s the same with you too!). Like that is the best surprise ever!

Me either! It was so weird!

Me either...it just makes me so sick. But I know, I miss it terribly. </3

Ahh yay! It's an awesome and terrible experience all at the same time. :P

IT WAS. THAT'S THE PROBLEM. You just wanna EAT and EAT.

He IS. I love that man.

Neither can I! It was so amazing! I'm still recovering haha.​

Your castle pictures are awesome!

I do terrible on Buzz. It’s so hard though!

I just want to wear khaki outfits for the rest of my life. That would be the perfect job.

I really wish guests could sleep over at the magic kingdom. All I wish for is one day where everyone brings sleeping bags and everyone camps out on Main Street. That would be the life.

I will be waiting to hear about the rest of the trip after you come back from DISNEY! I hope you have a great time!

Thank you! The first three are Jess' though, so I can't take credit there!

It really is! I'm not a fan of the whole laser thing. I can never tell where I'm shooting!

Me too. I'm wearing these khaki shorts right now that I call my Jungle Cruise skipper shorts. They're awesome.

Oh my god that would be awesome! I would totally participate.

Thanks! I'm gonna do a PTR post on here, but I cannot WAIT! I'm so excited!​

Update by 6 woah and yay all at once :)

Vacuum = Hoover
Elevator = lift
Cell phone = mobile phone
fries = Chips
sneakers = runners (I think this may be the Irish version) I've heard trainers used as well
cookies = biscuits although the ones with chocolate chip with call those chocolate chip cookies.
chips = crisps
highway = motorway in England in Ireland we also call the motorways Duel Carraigeways
sidewalk = footpath
candy = sweets
trunk = boot
hood = I'm guessing they're referring to car here so bonnet
pants = trousers
truck = We use truck here as well but I'd say they mean lorry. Van is smaller than Lorry. The Coca Cola trucks in America we'd call that size a Lorry.
bun = What are they talking about there? I think they might have meant to write cupcake maybe because we call those muffins and ours aren't halk as fancy as the Disney cupcakes we haven't got all the fancy creamy stuff on top and none of the yummy middle ours are very plain. Maybe that's not what they mean at all what do you call buns?
gas = petrol or diesel
couch = sofa
restroom = bathroom, toilet or loo
trash = rubbish and a trashcan is a dustbin or just bin for short
pacifier = dummy, doody or soother
vacation = holiday
egg plant = aubergine
flash light = torch
sweater = without hood is a jumper, with hood is a hoodie
soda = Fizzy drink, mineral, my nieces live in england and they call it Fizzy pop

It helps that I'm from the neighbouring country to the UK so most of our terms are similar although I've given Irish terms there so maybe UK differ slightly still with some of those.

You're O'Hana meal sounds amazing but I don't think Momma and I could handle all that food with just the two of us.

I loled at the fact that you posted Jess a postcard when you were about to meet her in the park even though I know you didn't know.
I read the surprise on Jess's trip report and saw the video it was so cool looking :rotfl:

Oh yay thanks for sharing your knowledge! That's awesome!

They usually regulate the portion sizes for your party size, but it is still a LOT of food.

I know! Literally about an hour before! So crazy. I was definitely SHOCKED.​

Wow, you are updating at lightening speed!!!

Aren't the Napoleons THE BEST??? I love love love love love them, they're simply amazing. I'm glad you enjoyed them as well!!!

Your meal at Ohana looks great, but a bit overwhelming!! That looks like a TON of food! And I'd definitely want to attempt to save room for that dessert!

How awesome that the surprise worked out!!! You guys definitely look like you're having the best time ever in the MK that evening!! :goodvibes

I know! I had a few of them pre-written, but I was definitely on a roll!

They really are! Definitely one of my new favorite things!! :love:

Definitely overwhelming. It's a must though, because the bread pudding is just SO good.

I know! I was totally taken aback and so happy! It was awesome!!​

OMG I love your updates. Thank for all of them. But I'll still probably be sad (and CRAZY jealous) that you can't update while you are gone. But you'll be in Disney SO YAY!!! And then I get to read more updates!!

I really freaking love Ohana. SO GOOD!! I am waiting for dinner to cook while reading so of course, reading was like torture. It really is sooo good though.

And YAY EMH at MK! And best friends showing up to vacay with you. Lucky girl!! I love your guys spunk and silliness and frumpiness. You guys are just too cute.

Have a great trip!!

Thank you so much! There will be many more to come when I get back!

Me TOO! It's such an awesome experience. I know, I always get so hungry reading about Disney food!

They were so fun! Aww thank you so much! We're a real fun bunch haha.

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

OMG 6 updates???? Hooray!! Although I greedily read them all in one sitting, haha! :-)

Ohana looks amazing- I literally felt full just reading about all the delicious food! YUM!

Loved your surprise pictures- You guys looked so excited to be together! The castle pictures are gorgeous! You sure know how to fit a lot of fun into EMH!

Looking forward to your updates on twitter/instagram from next trip!! I'm pinkowlreads on twitter and NicoleDreibelbeis on instagram :-)

That's okay, you're not the only one! Yay I'm so glad you are though!

Me too! I felt sooo full writing about it! Definitely a great experience if you're STARVING.

Thanks! We definitely were! It was so awesome! Thank you!! We were all over that Magic Kingdom! :thumbsup2

Aww yay I'm so glad! I'll be posting lots!​

what fantastic updates! i'm pretty sure i would have cried many tears of joy if someone surprised me in disney like that.

have the greatest trip!!!! i'll be following your twitter & IG updates :goodvibes

Thank you! I am not a huge crier...I usually only cry when something sad happens in my life. Not at movies or songs or happy things...but there were definitely a few tears on that night! It was amazing!

Thank you so much! YAY I'm so glad! There will be plenty!​

Holy wow that food looks good!!!!!!! I want to try O'hana so badly! Lol I love your tips!

Yayyyy!!!!! It's the big surprise! Hahaha I can't wait to hear your side of it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It was!!! You definitely should someday! Hahaha thanks!

And now you have! YAY!

Dontcha just love that iPhone app!? Hehehe.​

Ahhhh! That's SO amazing that Jess and Nat surprised you! You definitely look surprised!

Toy Story is my favorite too! Especially the third!

Your Buzz ride pic is really funny! Your mom looks confused and you're just frumpin it out

Your face is also uber funny in the Zurg picture...

"Nat and Sarah went all fart shoes on us and wore ponchos... whatever. LOSERS." :rotfl2:

A Sleepover at the Magic Kingdom would basically be the best thing in infinity and beyond... lets be real
Hahaha sorry I had to do that...

I DEFINITELY was! I had absolutely no clue!!

Me too! Except I like the first movie the best.

Hahaha that's usually what happens. She is often confused by me. Today I was dancing and doing the Hustle around my kitchen and she was just like whaaa?? Hahaha.

Thanks haha. I look appalled because somone just flashed me or something. :P

HAHAHA it's true!

It's totally fine! I say that all the time! I would totally be on board with that!​

Love all the updates! And YAYAYAYAYAY the surprise haha I loved how you sensed that Jess was there. That's so so so awesome! That food looks amazing I would be the one who fills up on the bread and then tries to eat everything else and ends up sick haha you definitely did it right :thumbsup2 I pretty much see any type of food and just shove it in my mouth soo...;) can't wait for the next update and I'm excited for your next trip! :)

Thanks! It was soooo awesome! I really did! There's no better way to describe it. It's like Frump telepathy or something! I highly recommend NOT doing that LOL. See Tip #1. Hahaha. That's how I am too! Thanks so much! There will be plenty once I return!​

I've been reading this for a while but never actually signed on, lol.

O'Hana is definately one of my favorite places to eat on property but I totally know what you mean about the uncomfortable food coma that inevitable strikes once you eat too much. I remember one very un-fun monorail ride that happened directly after my very first O'Hana meal, hahahahaha! The food is the best!!!

Oh man, that surprise seemed like it couldn't have gone any better. You face in all of the photos is so priceless! I bet you'll remember it forever.

Hope you and Allie have a great trip!

Well :welcome: officially then!

It's just sooo good! But definitely a LOT of food.

It really couldn't have! It was so amazing!! I definitely will! :-)

Thanks! We are both SO SO SO excited!!!​

YAY FOR SO MANY UPDATES!

Isn't Ohana one of the best Disney restaurants out there?! It's just awesome.

I loved reading your version of the surprise. That's so exciting!

YAY YAY! :)

It definitely is! I love it!

Thanks! It was so incredible! I couldn't even believe it! :woohoo:

Almost felt like Christmas with all those updates. Loved it! You are such a lucky girl to have Disney loving friends and ones who would come down to surprise you. Cannot wait for more!

Awww haha I'm so glad! I guess I'll do a bunch for whatever TR I'm working on for Christmas this year then! :thumbsup2

I really am, I know. I love those Frumps so very much!! :hug:

Kristin - Thanks for all the updates! I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip and looking forward to the trip report that comes with it :cool1: -Amanda

The Pre-Trip Report: July 2012!​

July 10th, 2012

Well hey there DISers! I hope y'all are enjoying the SIX updates that I posted yesterday! As of right now, there are exactly 3 days, 1 hour and 52 minutes until it is DISNEY DAY!!!! I can't even BELIEVE it! I am so excited!!!! :cool1: :banana: pixiedust: :woohoo: :cheer2: :dance3: :yay:

Some of you were asking about some of Allie's and my plans, so here is the OFFICIAL RUNDOWN!!

Seriously, like blue check mark next to my name official. You can't find this ANYWHERE but here.

You all feel very exclusive right now don't you?

Think of it as the Cinderella Castle Suite for Disney trip information! It just doesn't get any better than this!

But I'm getting carried away, aren't I? Okay, here goes!

Allie and I will be flying with Southwest at 6 A.M. Saturday morning! WOO! I LOVE early flights! No need to even pretend like you care to sleep!

YEAH BUDDY.

We'll be getting to Orlando at about 8 A.M. and picking up the rental car! Sadly, there will be no Magical Express and minimal Disney Buses on this trip. HOWEVER, there will be tons of Monorails and Friendship Boats, so YAY!

We are staying in a one-bedroom villa at THE BOARDWALK!!!!!! :lovestruc

I am SO FREAKING EXCITED. I've never stayed there before, and I am in LOVE with the EPCOT resorts, so I simply CANNOT. WAIT.

On this trip there will be MANY ADR's, but before I get to those, I want to mention two other people who will be a part of this trip.

First, our friend Vickie (see the intro post) will be in Disney for almost the exact same dates as us! We have planned to meet up a few times and we're all so excited!!!

Next, a fellow DISer and I have planned a DISmeet for one of the days during EMH. We're thinking the 16th...but we're sort of just playing it by ear.

Who is it, you might ask?

Well, she's a total frump, a total sweetheart, and I hear that she has such a precious Southern accent!

It's JONI, everybody!

That's right, I finally get to meet Joni!!! I am SO excited, because I feel like we've been great friends forever. I can't wait!!! :goodvibes

Now, back to those ADR's! Here is the official list:
- Hoop-De-Doo Musical Revue (dinner...DUH)
- Yak and Yeti (lunch)
- Ohana (dinner)
- Cinderella's Royal Table (breakfast)
- 50's Prime Time Cafe (dinner)
- Captain's Grille (breakfast)
- Garden Grill (dinner)
- The Plaza (dinner)
- Kona Cafe (breakfast)
- Le Cellier (dinner)
- Mama Melrose (lunch)
- Teppan Edo (dinner)
- Wishes Dessert Party!!!
- Via Napoli (lunch)
- Cap'n Jack's (dinner)
- Olivia's Cafe (breakfast)

Quite the list, huh? I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!! FOOD TIME AWW YEAH. :thumbsup2

In addition to the four theme parks, this trip will also include Downtown Disney, BOTH Disney Water Parks as well as lots of pool time and maybe even some mini-golf! We're gonna do it UP!

Here's what Allie has to say about all of this:
HELLO DISBOARDS. In case anyone cares about what I have to say...maybe Kristen should repost this. Everyone is more likely to read what she posts. :thumbsup2
Maybe you all thought I died, but really, I'm lazy. Hence my hiatus from Disboards.... I see there are new icons. How exciting!

ANYWAYS. I'm here to give some information regarding the impending trip Kristen and I are about to go on in THREE DAYS!!! Derp.

One:
Though I'm sure Kristen will be rather up to date with her tweeting, I also have a twitter (@allieclare26) in case you want to follow me too. princess:
Two:
Since my TRing has been rather unsuccessful...Kristen will be taking care of that. But I will be doing the trip video! Hooray! I have finished those before, so no worries :) I got a video camera for my birthday so all of our frumpy, overtired hilariousness will recorded for all to see. The internet is a lovely place. I will be uploading the finished product to youtube (to an account that does not yet exist...I will release that information when I know it.)

So, that's all for now folks! :wave2: Thanks for being such loyal followers of the frumps!!! I know how much they appreciate all of you!!!! :)

That's about all the information y'all need for right now! I will be Live-Tweeting (@disney_frump) and Instagramming (disney_frump) the whole time so make sure you folllow me and keep a lookout! I cannot wait to go and I hope y'all cannot wait for the Trip Report! I hope you all remain loyal to this Frump while I'm away! Keep reading and commenting! I love and appreciate all of you! :hug:

:thanks:

ooh enjoy your trip. No bothers on the sharing of the knowledge. I'm still not 100% sure what they were referring to by bun though.

HELLO DISBOARDS. In case anyone cares about what I have to say...maybe Kristen should repost this. Everyone is more likely to read what she posts. :thumbsup2
Maybe you all thought I died, but really, I'm lazy. Hence my hiatus from Disboards.... I see there are new icons. How exciting!

ANYWAYS. I'm here to give some information regarding the impending trip Kristen and I are about to go on in THREE DAYS!!! Derp.

One:
Though I'm sure Kristen will be rather up to date with her tweeting, I also have a twitter (@allieclare26) in case you want to follow me too. princess:
Two:
Since my TRing has been rather unsuccessful...Kristen will be taking care of that. But I will be doing the trip video! Hooray! I have finished those before, so no worries :) I got a video camera for my birthday so all of our frumpy, overtired hilariousness will recorded for all to see. The internet is a lovely place. I will be uploading the finished product to youtube (to an account that does not yet exist...I will release that information when I know it.)

So, that's all for now folks! :wave2: Thanks for being such loyal followers of the frumps!!! I know how much they appreciate all of you!!!! :)

Maybe you all thought I died, but really, I'm lazy. Hence my hiatus from Disboards.... I see there are new icons. How exciting

One:
Two:

I hope you guys have a magical time in Disney! pixiedust:

Bun, depending on where in UK, it could be Bread Roll, Barm-Cake, Cob (maybe Cobb?) Batch, Butty (but more often used for sandwich or a bun with fries inside AKA chip butty)

Hope that is of some use. :)

Looking forward to reading the next TR. Have a great time.

YUM, what an awesome review of 'Ohana! They seriously give way too much food for a normal person's consumption. I wish there was some way to take a break and leave the restaurant and return an hour later! Then I'd definitely get my money's worth! That shrimp is AMAZING. I wanted the guy to just leave the skewer!

What a great surprise! I think it's funny that you were refusing your mom's suggestion at first before being surprised by Jess and Nat. I also think it's crazy how you also just had a feeling that it might have been Jess! Haha. FRUMPS.

How exciting that your next trip is like, right around the corner! Whereas you get to leave for DISNEY, I get to hang around the apartment for our new washer/dryer, haha. I should get some magnets and use my Cricut machine (paper cutter) and make some Disney magnets or something. That way I can have a little bit of Disney to look forward to too! And YAY for plans to meet up with Joni! I <3 her!

ooh enjoy your trip. No bothers on the sharing of the knowledge. I'm still not 100% sure what they were referring to by bun though.

Thank you so much! We can't WAIT! Me either! :confused3

There are?? Must go check that out!! Yeah....you're a huge frump. Ah well. I reposted it for ya haha.​

One:
Two:

You're actually quite prrecious. This is real cute. :hug:

I hope you guys have a magical time in Disney! pixiedust:

Thank you so much!!! :goodvibes

Bun, depending on where in UK, it could be Bread Roll, Barm-Cake, Cob (maybe Cobb?) Batch, Butty (but more often used for sandwich or a bun with fries inside AKA chip butty)

Hope that is of some use. :)

Looking forward to reading the next TR. Have a great time.

Ohh gotcha! Thanks for clarifying!

Thank you! :)

YUM, what an awesome review of 'Ohana! They seriously give way too much food for a normal person's consumption. I wish there was some way to take a break and leave the restaurant and return an hour later! Then I'd definitely get my money's worth! That shrimp is AMAZING. I wanted the guy to just leave the skewer!

What a great surprise! I think it's funny that you were refusing your mom's suggestion at first before being surprised by Jess and Nat. I also think it's crazy how you also just had a feeling that it might have been Jess! Haha. FRUMPS.

How exciting that your next trip is like, right around the corner! Whereas you get to leave for DISNEY, I get to hang around the apartment for our new washer/dryer, haha. I should get some magnets and use my Cricut machine (paper cutter) and make some Disney magnets or something. That way I can have a little bit of Disney to look forward to too! And YAY for plans to meet up with Joni! I <3 her!

Thanks so much! I know it really is. That's a good idea! Ahh I totally agree. SOOOO yummy!

It really was!! And I know, that's so typical of me! It was so crazy but somehow I just KNEW. SO weird.

I am SO EXCITED. Ah but that'll be so cute though!! You definitely should! I seriously can't wait to meet Joni! :goodvibes

Oh my gosh! You are so cute! Not that you haven't noticed but you only have less than 48 hours before you leave! :hyper:

I can see that the Food part of the Food & Frump Festival with those ADRs is definitely worthy of this little guy! :worship: What a trip you have planned and TWO water parks - you aren't messing around! :cool1:

I'll be so interested to hear about BWV - we'll be there for the first time in August. :upsidedow

I LOVE the Boardwalk. It is just beautiful there.

Your ADRs are awesome! So I take it you will just be eating the whole time. Nothing wrong with that! :rolleyes:

I’ll be on the lookout for pictures and tweets throughout you trip. Can’t wait to hear all about it!

Lucky girls! We LOVE the Boardwalk...it's our favorite resort! We've stayed in the Inn side twice and the Villas side once (June 2011). We had a studio and were lucky enough to get a Boardwalk-view room! It was amazing. I just love the laid-back atmosphere there, and of course you can't beat being able to walk to 2 parks. :goodvibes

Woohoo for all of the food!! Can't wait to hear all about it...have a wonderful trip, Kristen and Allie! :wave2:

Oh my gosh! You are so cute! Not that you haven't noticed but you only have less than 48 hours before you leave! :hyper:

I can see that the Food part of the Food & Frump Festival with those ADRs is definitely worthy of this little guy! :worship: What a trip you have planned and TWO water parks - you aren't messing around! :cool1:

I'll be so interested to hear about BWV - we'll be there for the first time in August. :upsidedow

Aww thanks! Hehe. Actually it's less than 72...we leave Saturday morning! :woohoo:

Well thank you! That means a lot coming from you because your dining reviews are worthy of that guy as well! :worship: Yeah we're going all out on this trip! I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

I'll bring back an accurate report! I'll be staying there in August as well. Allie and her family have been staying there since she was little and they LOVE it. I'm so excited to check it out!​

Ay caramba all the updates!

Jess meeting you in MK was amazing! What an awesome surprise! Have fun on your next trip!

There are LOTS!

It really was! Such an awesome surprise! Thanks so much! :)

I LOVE the Boardwalk. It is just beautiful there.

Your ADRs are awesome! So I take it you will just be eating the whole time. Nothing wrong with that! :rolleyes:

I’ll be on the lookout for pictures and tweets throughout you trip. Can’t wait to hear all about it!

Me too! I've only ever been there once really, so I'm super excited to stay there!!!

Nothing at all! It's gonna be awesome!!!

There will be plenty! I'll be a reliable reporter.​

Lucky girls! We LOVE the Boardwalk...it's our favorite resort! We've stayed in the Inn side twice and the Villas side once (June 2011). We had a studio and were lucky enough to get a Boardwalk-view room! It was amazing. I just love the laid-back atmosphere there, and of course you can't beat being able to walk to 2 parks. :goodvibes

Woohoo for all of the food!! Can't wait to hear all about it...have a wonderful trip, Kristen and Allie! :wave2:

I've never stayed there at all! Allie has many times, so I'm really excited to check it out! I love the EPCOT resorts, so I'm sure I'll be in Heaven there! :cloud9:

I cannot WAIT! Thank you so much! :)

You leave so soon & so do I!!!! We are driving, so we're leaving tomorrow evening! I can hardly contain myself!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

You are so lucky to be arriving in the morning & staying at the Boardwalk. I've never stayed at an Epcot resort...we've only stayed at MK area resorts...and this trip is no exception since we're staying at BLT..I guess we are MK area snobs. :rotfl: However, DH and I decided that next year (yes the 2013 trip is in the works--I love DVC!) we are staying at the Beach Club!

Great ADRs--I'm looking forward to eating at some of those same places myself. :goodvibes

HOLY GODDDDDDDDDDD. Sorry I briefly read you PTR Post and saw HDDR. I AM DYINGGGGGGG. That is my all time FAVORITE place to eat on Disney Property and my dream job of all dream jobs!!!

Have you ever been? I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Now excuse me while I go back and read the rest of the post that I kind of quickly skimmed lol

You leave so soon & so do I!!!! We are driving, so we're leaving tomorrow evening! I can hardly contain myself!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

You are so lucky to be arriving in the morning & staying at the Boardwalk. I've never stayed at an Epcot resort...we've only stayed at MK area resorts...and this trip is no exception since we're staying at BLT..I guess we are MK area snobs. :rotfl: However, DH and I decided that next year (yes the 2013 trip is in the works--I love DVC!) we are staying at the Beach Club!

Great ADRs--I'm looking forward to eating at some of those same places myself. :goodvibes

That's awesome!!! YAY have an awesome time!!! pixiedust:

I cannot wait!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the EPCOT resorts, but I've never stayed at a MK resort! I'm hoping to soon though! BLT is so awesome! I wanna stay there sooo bad someday! YAY you're gonna love it!! Stormalong Bay is the most awesome pool EVER.

Thanks! They're gonna be awesome!!!​

HOLY GODDDDDDDDDDD. Sorry I briefly read you PTR Post and saw HDDR. I AM DYINGGGGGGG. That is my all time FAVORITE place to eat on Disney Property and my dream job of all dream jobs!!!

Have you ever been? I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Now excuse me while I go back and read the rest of the post that I kind of quickly skimmed lol

Ahh I know! I read your TR update and I was so sad you couldn't go!! :( Goof thing you're moving there in like A MONTH. I could totally see you working there! I went there once when I was younger so I am REALLY excited to go back! I have a feeling it's gonna be a new favorite! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter