I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind!!

Congrats to Trent and Brandi! I am so glad your family gets to "keep her". And how could she not be a Disney fan??? Isn't everyone?? (haha.. NOT my DH and he is constantly exposed to all things Disney)
and now you may actually get those Disney grandsons.. or more granddaughters :) but we won't mention that to them just yet!:rolleyes1

I haven't been on here for so long, but when I saw the engagement news on Facebook I wanted to pop over here. Congrats to Trent and Brandi! I'm glad you guys get to keep her :goodvibes

I'm soooo off and on with being able to keep up. I had to check Facebook after I peeked in her quick a couple days ago - that is SO exciting and I am so happy for you guys!

Bella the prophet. :rotfl: Congratulations to Trent, Brandi and both of your families. What exciting news. And how extra exciting to introduce her to all things Disney! :yay:

I've never had a citrus swirl, but I'll take one and a root beer float for Marc. It seems that I can never get past Aloha Isle when it comes to a frozen treat...

I'm so excited for Trent and Brandi! I wish them all the best. Hmmmm, maybe they will want to join us in June.....:scratchin

IMG_1529.jpg

I don't remember ever seeing these guys!!???! :confused3 Always something new to see at Disney!

A big CONGRATS to Trent and Brandi! I'm looking forward to seeing her initiation into Disney too. :goodvibes I'm sure she knows she's marrying into a wonderful family, but I bet she doesn't realize the magic quite yet!! :yay:

Trent got engaged early this morning. He was being Trent and woke her up at 12:03am.

That is so great! Congratulations to Trent and his fiance and all of you! :goodvibes I haven't seen the ring (as I'm not on facebook!), but I am sure it is beautiful and well-worth getting up in the middle of the night for! ;)

It was fun to ride the Jungle Cruise and Philharmagic with you! I missed them on the last trip and was very sad about it! They are such fun attractions! I missed the "backside" so I shouted it out when I saw your picture!:thumbsup2

Hope all of you Dis-friends are having a nice weekend!

I will have a Citrus Swirl and my husband will have a rootbeer float, please. Can that be my breakfast today??

A root beer float is good in my book for breakfast, lunch, or dinner - any time. And Citrus Swirl is a given - it has fruit, right, so it's totally legit!

First - Congrats to Trent and Brandi! I hope they have a wonderful life together and she becomes a Disney fan like the rest!

Second - I'd like an iced mocha float (I think that's what it was called) and for my darling DD9, a raspberry lemonade slushie. I'll just say the other DD is off with her dad somewhere else.

What a nice ride over Agrabah!
Bella looks so cute with her glasses on at Philharmagic and the cute hat modeling!

Have a great weekend! I think I need to do some shopping and baking today!

I don't know how Disneyfied we will get her, but if she can tolerate it, I'll be fine with that.

Just as long as she doesn't hate it....

or try to take my grandchildren to Universal. :scared:

At least Bella got the glasses upright. They used to go on upside down for both girls! :laughing:

I did some shopping. I went to the mall and checked out the latest at Gymboree. I ended up with a few cute things for the girls for Christmas. I may take a picture and show you this afternoon. They were all on sale. I only buy things there if they are on sale. ::yes:: They have cute stuff, though, so I really could spend a bundle in there.

Oh boy, adventureland! I love that back corner, it feels so remote and removed from the crowds. Its almost like you've been transported to a mysterious tropical locale!

Tiki birds and Philharmagic- two of my favorite shows in the MK!

I have to say that the engagement story was very sweet. I love that he had to wake her up to propose, like he couldn't wait a moment longer to ask her! How romantic!

Best of luck with the brain washing- umm- I mean, introducing her to the joys of Disney

It does have a remote feeling. I like that in the midst of millions of people, there are places in WDW parks and resorts where you can still have an alone feeling.

Actually, he was procrastinating by waiting until after midnight. She had told her best friend she was hoping to maybe get a ring for her birthday, and Trent being the mean tease that he is, planned a whole big night with a scavenger hunt and dinner, but in the end, there was NO ring. :sad2:
He was determined to not do the expected. He is an evil boy! She will need to get used to it. ::yes::

I'm not expecting her to have Disney music at her wedding, but maybe I can sneak a Hidden Mickey in somewhere? :rolleyes1

Congrats to Trent and Brandi! So cute that Bella asked to keep her!

Fun trip to a whole new world and seeing some singing birds! The kids are looking forward to seeing that! It was closed last trip!

Have a great weekend...headed out the door to hanging of the greens practice. The kids are singing.

I think Tiki Room is cute.
Some say it's lame, and maybe so, but it has a rich Disney history, and who can resist
'Let's all sing like the birdies sing - tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet!'

You all know zee words! :upsidedow

Wow, these pictures are making me want to jump through my screen!

Congratulations to Trent! How exciting!

I feel the same way when I see pictures! I want to jump in and be walking around World Showcase or sitting at the kiddie pool at Pop or riding a boat from Magic Kingdom to Wilderness Lodge... I am so thankful for pictures!

Now I know where to get salt and pepper shakers for my kitchen!
On one of my solo trips DH expanded our kitchen so we could have an eat-in kitchen and painted it yellow, our cabinets where already white with black fixtures and he trimmed the top in red. lol Now I can have a bit of Mickey every day.

(Now I have to finish catching up.)

Fun! Feel free to share a picture. :thumbsup2
We won't make fun of you at all.
Especially this person who has an Old Key West den, Wilderness Lodge kitchen, and Animal Kingdom bathroom. :rolleyes:

Congratulations! We would like to toast the engagement with 2 Citrus Swirls, please! Love the Tiki Room! Deb

I will tell them they have been properly toasted. :goodvibes

Congrats to Trent and Brandi! I am so glad your family gets to "keep her". And how could she not be a Disney fan??? Isn't everyone?? (haha.. NOT my DH and he is constantly exposed to all things Disney)
and now you may actually get those Disney grandsons.. or more granddaughters but we won't mention that to them just yet!

I sent Jill a text yesterday after I had made purchases at Gymboree and the Aquarium gift shop. I told her I could not afford to have any more grandkids. ;)

I haven't been on here for so long, but when I saw the engagement news on Facebook I wanted to pop over here. Congrats to Trent and Brandi! I'm glad you guys get to keep her :goodvibes

I guess Bella had the inside scoop before the rest of us ever knew!

I'm soooo off and on with being able to keep up. I had to check Facebook after I peeked in her quick a couple days ago - that is SO exciting and I am so happy for you guys!

Now that you're a teacher, you're all work and no play! Hmmmm...

How was that TSO event? I always think of you when I hear anything about them.

Bella the prophet. Congratulations to Trent, Brandi and both of your families. What exciting news. And how extra exciting to introduce her to all things Disney!

Well, I can only hope her family is happy with the maniac that they are about to get. :eek:

I've never had a citrus swirl, but I'll take one and a root beer float for Marc. It seems that I can never get past Aloha Isle when it comes to a frozen treat...

I'm so excited for Trent and Brandi! I wish them all the best. Hmmmm, maybe they will want to join us in June.....:scratchin

I didn't know Marc was a rootbeer float guy. Maybe we can toast with those at Trent's wedding. :goodvibes

June is booked for them. They have Florida plans with Brandon's family and are going to another wedding that requires travel. It would have been fun for them to come, though.

I don't remember ever seeing these guys!!???! :confused3 Always something new to see at Disney!

A big CONGRATS to Trent and Brandi! I'm looking forward to seeing her initiation into Disney too. :goodvibes I'm sure she knows she's marrying into a wonderful family, but I bet she doesn't realize the magic quite yet!! :yay:

They are where the remote control boats are/were.

We can only hope she will embrace the magic, right??? :thumbsup2

That is so great! Congratulations to Trent and his fiance and all of you! I haven't seen the ring (as I'm not on facebook!), but I am sure it is beautiful and well-worth getting up in the middle of the night for!

It was fun to ride the Jungle Cruise and Philharmagic with you! I missed them on the last trip and was very sad about it! They are such fun attractions! I missed the "backside" so I shouted it out when I saw your picture!

Hope all of you Dis-friends are having a nice weekend!

I have to say - he did a good job picking a ring. It is most certainly beautiful. I was impressed when I saw it on FB. I haven't seen it in person yet.

Yay for shouting for the backside of water! :yay: Only DIS folks can appreciate the fun of that! :laughing:

Up next was a Carrousel ride for Bella.

IMG_1591.jpg

I am guessing Brooklynn and John went to a big ride.

Main Street mailbox.

IMG_1592.jpg

Some parade shots taken as I was walking. I didn't stop to frame them well or anything, so it is what it is for this batch.

IMG_1595.jpg

IMG_1596.jpg

IMG_1597.jpg

Proof positive that Disney World is just for kids. ;)

IMG_1598.jpg

IMG_1599.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg

Artist in town.

IMG_1605.jpg

I'm sure they were singing Happy Birthday or something good, but the one woman looks a little intense. :laughing:

IMG_1606.jpg

We had been messaging back and forth with some friends from home were also there, and it finally worked out to hook up with them.

IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

This is a really sweet family. The girls are wonderful young ladies.

IMG_1612.jpg

The dad getting his own pictures of his girls.

IMG_1613.jpg

Bella wanted a picture, but Brooklynn wasn't in the mood. She was hot and ready to move on.

IMG_1614.jpg

I want to jump through to those pictures! I'm even more excited than usual (which I didn't think possible) because I'll finally get to see Katie when I'm down there!

Now that you're a teacher, you're all work and no play! Hmmmm...

How was that TSO event? I always think of you when I hear anything about them.

It feels that way!! Haha we have to have 22 "professional development" hours, and yesterday was the BAEYC (Boston Association for the Education of Young Children) babies and toddlers conference, so I went to that to get five hours. I was really disappointed it was on a Saturday, but now I have 17 hours, so I'm almost done!

TSO was awesome! I went with Charles, Kailyn, and my best friend. Charles, unfortunately, was sick (this is a trend when we go see them...) and I had to keep poking him because I could see him drifting off once in a while and the last thing I wanted was to have the woman on the other side of him suddenly have this 6'5" guy asleep on her. Other than that, it was an awesome show!

Congratulations! A DIStown wedding. I can't wait to hear all the planning details. I'm sure it won't be long until she is thinking about all things Disney.

Yay! Congrats to Trent and Brandi ! Just saw on FB. First thing I though was how you were saying you were not sure if Trent or drew would ever get married and give you more grand kids. So happy for you he has taken the first step. :) I wish them all happiness!!

I want to jump through to those pictures! I'm even more excited than usual (which I didn't think possible) because I'll finally get to see Katie when I'm down there!

It feels that way!! Haha we have to have 22 "professional development" hours, and yesterday was the BAEYC (Boston Association for the Education of Young Children) babies and toddlers conference, so I went to that to get five hours. I was really disappointed it was on a Saturday, but now I have 17 hours, so I'm almost done!

TSO was awesome! I went with Charles, Kailyn, and my best friend. Charles, unfortunately, was sick (this is a trend when we go see them...) and I had to keep poking him because I could see him drifting off once in a while and the last thing I wanted was to have the woman on the other side of him suddenly have this 6'5" guy asleep on her. Other than that, it was an awesome show!

Aah, yes, good old PD.

I'm sure 'lady on the other side' appreciated you keeping Charles awake. :)

Maybe she can get you a good deal on a cruise. :thumbsup2

Congratulations! A DIStown wedding. I can't wait to hear all the planning details. I'm sure it won't be long until she is thinking about all things Disney.

Brandi is in full swing. I think Trent is already overwhelmed. I told him just to let her do whatever she wants, and he can show up when and where she tells him to. That way he won't be asking stupid questions or stressing over things he can't do anything about. :laughing:

Congratulations to Trent & Brandi & of course your whole family!! Loving your Magic Kingdom pictures!

Thanks. I know Magic Kingdom is especially lovely right now with all of the holiday decor. I miss it, too, but plans are already being formulated for next December. :santa:

Congrats on the engagement!!

Thank, Dad!

Yay! Congrats to Trent and Brandi ! Just saw on FB. First thing I though was how you were saying you were not sure if Trent or drew would ever get married and give you more grand kids. So happy for you he has taken the first step. :) I wish them all happiness!!

It has not happened yet. I won't count my chickens before they are hatched. Trent has dated perfectly nice girls, but he has some quirky ideas about certain things, and if someone thinks differently than he does on those particular things, it's pretty much done. Some I agree on and he should stand firm, but on some, he needs to compromise more. Just my opinion. I am guessing that Brandi is the one he feels good about, and he finally said 'okay' to the idea of marriage. I think they are shooting for May, if all falls correctly into place. I don't have any doubts about her, but it's Trent that can be a bit (a LOT) hard-headed. We'll see...

So, yes, Trent may be a little hard headed...
I'd much rather him be cautious and make certain everything is right before taking such a big step.
There must be something very special about Brandi! She is getting a really great guy!
We think Trent is the best ever!
I can't wait to get to know her....:goodvibes

Somehow, I have never managed to see Move It Shake It Celebrate It in its entirety. Just bits and pieces.

Cool that you saw friends from home! :goodvibes

Congratuations To Trent and Brandi! :goodvibes
You are too funny with your advice to him to just let her plan. Probly a wise course for a headstrong fella. What he doesn't know about he won't butt heads with her on, right?
I'll toast them with my first Dole Whip, in just 11 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter