I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind!!

So excited to hear that Stars and Motorcars could be coming back!!!! :cheer2: That was such an awesome parade. :woohoo: We have SO MANY pictures from that parade. Our favorite memory was when DD10 (who was DD4 at that time) got freaked out when Darth Vader walked up to her during the parade...she ran and hid behind me! :rotfl2:

Hey MeMom!! Just wanted to drop in and say hi!! I am still reading along, but I just don't get to comment much!

I always enjoy looking at your themed dinner pictures. Makes me super hungry! :)

All three of my 'old' young girls - you, Dawn, and Erica - are busy, busy, busy these days and don't get to DIS nearly as much as you used to before this last 'crop of babies. ;) I understand. :goodvibes

I just got back from Disney today and am working on catching up! Your meal at Whispering Canyon looks like so much fun! You're so creative. I ate there for the first time in years on this past Thursday for a late breakfast. It tied with Be Our Guest for best meal of the trip.

I think we'll be trying Be Our Guest as a lunch venue only for now. I'm anxious to see your trip pictures.

LOVE your themed Whispering Canyon meal!! What a fun idea to make your own ponies!!
So glad you had a nice visit and family time! Those girls are so dang cute!!

I looked for stick horses, but at $15 to $30, I decided a craft would be much better. :thumbsup2 We had fun with it. Brandon's girlfriend, Heather, took it very seriously. It was fun to watch them working and be little kids again. The one you see in the can, Happy, he was mine. ;)

What a wonderful school time, Thanskgiving time,AK and POP time.

Nothing better than family at the holidays. :goodvibes

Yep, and another holiday will be here soon! :banana:

Looks like a great time at the 'Wilderness Lodge'!

Wish you could have all joined us!

Oh I LOVE your themed meal. How fun!!!!!!! Looks like a wonderful time. Saloon doors are overrated anyway, they swing and hit people on the you know what. :)

I'll have to wash dishes before picture-taking next time.

Mr. Porcupine is quite cute!

It was good to see you too! Glad we got to stop by. And like I said, Little Einsteins is taking priority over everything these days, so don't be offended. :rotfl:

That Whispering Canyon food looks yummy! Makes me tomato and pasta soup I brought for lunch seem not-so appealing!

Not a bit offended. I know how kids are. I wish I could have gotten the kitty to come out and see him.

That tornado map is honest to goodness one of the most terrifying things I have ever seen in my life. :scared: And since the word "Alley" (part of "Hoosier Alley") is written right over where my city would be (if the Canada part weren't whited out! ;) ), I guess I'm included there! Makes sense since we are the lightening capital of Canada! :eek: It looks like a pretty cool museum though!

What a fun family dinner at the Tennesse branch of the Whispering Canyon!:thumbsup2 I swear, your get-togethers always have the most fun themes! The horse crafts for the kids are so awesome!

It's a nice museum. They have added a lot to it since the last time I was there. I want to take the girls sometime.

No tornadoes for DIStown. We need to redirect them toward the plains where there are no houses.

Looks like another fun Memom meal!

I can't believe you leave that kind of money just lying around. :rotfl:

It was a bundle, wasn't it??? The kids make fun of me and my ziplock bags that I use for everything!

What a fun meal idea!!! I love the ponies! :goodvibes

What are your thoughts on a Little Mermaid Christmas? :)

That tornado map freaks me out. Those are one thing I am absolutely terrified of - I can handle snow and storms but tornadoes? :scared:

I love your themed get-togethers. And, as always, your pictures from Pop and the parks are making me so excited to be back there!

Tornadoes casue so much damage in such a short time. They are scary. We have had several here in the past few years. Seeing the statistics on the map and knowing that is where my girls are makes me not very happy.

Their prices are GREAT! I bet I know an enabler that could give you a ride!

We will actually have our own car next summer. Since we're going to Vero, we're driving. I hope we get to see a lot of things that we wouldn't if we were flying into the Disney bubble, as usual.

I love your very own Whispering Canyon Cafe! I look forward to doing fun Disney things at home when I have kiddies of my own.

You will have fun with those get-togethers. ::yes::

ME TOO! Now if it would just hurry up already and be reality. :rotfl: I have heard that rumor steady though - 2013 should bring it back. March-ish I do believe (along with the new daytime parade).

I never got to see Stars & Motorcars! It was running during our trips, but we never saw it. I really wish we would have. DHS needs a new one too.

That porcupine is so cute! Like a raccoon or koala, the cutest ones are the scary ones!

Your WCC party looks like a lot of fun, as always. Delicious eats! Too bad you couldn't just let a Cast Member take your plates away and wash them for you! :goodvibes

Well, I did go with paper plates, which helped for a lot of the dishwashing. I got silver ones to look like tin plates, but I was told they weren't big enough for all that food, so I got out the bigger Dixie plates. :goodvibes

So excited to hear that Stars and Motorcars could be coming back!!!! :cheer2: That was such an awesome parade. :woohoo: We have SO MANY pictures from that parade. Our favorite memory was when DD10 (who was DD4 at that time) got freaked out when Darth Vader walked up to her during the parade...she ran and hid behind me! :rotfl2:

Spectro is coming back, but I haven't any knowledge of Stars and Cars. If Stars and Cars comes back, Brook definitely needs to see it!

I really enjoyed all the AK pictures! You do a great job of capturing all the little details that make the park so wonderful!

One of these days I'll get to watch the parade. Usually Everett is asleep in the stroller then, and I try to avoid the loud music of the parade so he doesn't wake up.

I love the idea of a Whispering Canyon Thanksgiving. If you want to know a secret, I don't love turkey, and would much rather have BBQ! :)

I am all caught up again.

Loved the parade pics.

I have never been in the direction of Rainforest Cafe. Looks cute.

I am sending your name to Disney so hey can hire you to take pics of merch and post it for people to buy, they would make a fortune. :rotfl2: I always want to spend when I see updated from you.

Awww that sounds awesome!!!! :thumbsup2 There's so much you can do with that!

I may have some very cute tropical ornaments that will be hung on a palm tree. The den will be 'Under the Sea', but the kitchen will remain Wilderness Lodge. If you've gotta make a potty stop, Animal Kingdom Lodge is right here for you! Would you say I have a serious problem??? :rolleyes:

I love the AK parade. So whimsical and fun !!

It is! We love it!

I really enjoyed all the AK pictures! You do a great job of capturing all the little details that make the park so wonderful!

One of these days I'll get to watch the parade. Usually Everett is asleep in the stroller then, and I try to avoid the loud music of the parade so he doesn't wake up.

I love the idea of a Whispering Canyon Thanksgiving. If you want to know a secret, I don't love turkey, and would much rather have BBQ! :)

He's not like my boys, huh? They could sleep through parades, trains, turbo jets... :laughing: Never moved a muscle.

I'm not a huge fan of turkey, either. My favorite turkey is from Honeybaked Ham. Do you have those where you live? A turkey sandwich from there is worth trying. ::yes::

I am all caught up again.

Loved the parade pics.

I have never been in the direction of Rainforest Cafe. Looks cute.

I am sending your name to Disney so hey can hire you to take pics of merch and post it for people to buy, they would make a fortune. :rotfl2: I always want to spend when I see updated from you.

That's a job I will take, Scott. Sign me up!!!

As for the Rainforest, just meander of to the right as you exit the park and you will see some fun little things back there. Better yet, when there is a long line at the turnstiles, go in through RFC and go through the empty turnstile back there. :thumbsup2

And be sure to say hello to 'Cafe', Bella's name for the RFC frog, from Bella wheneve you are there. :goodvibes

June 30th

IMG_1515.jpg

Little girl singing to no one at the bus stop.

IMG_1516.jpg

First ride of the day will be...

IMG_1517.jpg

The important job of carrying the time lanyard.

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

Ssssssscott, weren't you just here in your report? ;)

IMG_1521.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

All together now, 'It's the..........................'

IMG_1525.jpg

You know finished it out loud, too, right? You are a real DISer. :woohoo:

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

I turned a couple of these up in photobucket, but as of now, I am still seeing them sideways. Hopefully they will right themselves soon.

IMG_1530.jpg

Now to see some fairies.

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1541.jpg

That's it for this morning.
I must get ready to go to school
to make more money
to go back to this place
to take more pictures...
since Scott hasn't secured that cool job for me yet!

I just love the Jungle Cruise...it's one of my favorites, and ALWAYS a must do! :goodvibes Sadly, it didn't get DONE on our last trip. I had never done it at night, so I made my family wait to do it during EMH...and it didn't open for EMH. I was so disappointed. :worried:

Your Bella is so adorable! I love the picture of her singing on the bench at the bus stop! :cutie: And yes, that time badge is a VERY important job! :thumbsup2

I love your Magic Kingdom morning so far!! This TR is keeping me sane while I have the final 2 weeks of countdown till I leave!!

Your Whispering Canyon dinner looks delish! I would like one of everything!
As usual, you outdid yourself with the decor!

If you want to go over to the outlets, we can do that in March. We go every trip. Believe it or not, we actually know where a few of them are....

I hope Spectro is back for our Spring Break trip!

The Jungle Cruise is one of my favorite rides. I went on it 5 times this past trip! How is it first thing in the morning? Were there a lot of people? I love it the best when there is only a few people. My favorite way to end a Disney day is with a late night Jungle Cruise at park closing because there's only a few people and the skippers are sleep deprived, which makes them even funnier. :dance3:

I am so hungry after seeing your Whispering Canyon food. Yum! Your parties always look like so much fun.

I just love the Jungle Cruise...it's one of my favorites, and ALWAYS a must do! :goodvibes Sadly, it didn't get DONE on our last trip. I had never done it at night, so I made my family wait to do it during EMH...and it didn't open for EMH. I was so disappointed. :worried:

Your Bella is so adorable! I love the picture of her singing on the bench at the bus stop! :cutie: And yes, that time badge is a VERY important job! :thumbsup2

Adorable and little crazy, but we love her!

I love your Magic Kingdom morning so far!! This TR is keeping me sane while I have the final 2 weeks of countdown till I leave!!

We're excited for your excitement! :banana:

Your Whispering Canyon dinner looks delish! I would like one of everything!
As usual, you outdid yourself with the decor!

If you want to go over to the outlets, we can do that in March. We go every trip. Believe it or not, we actually know where a few of them are....

I hope Spectro is back for our Spring Break trip!

I thought the decorations were pretty simple. I borrowed the Indian stuff, so I didn't spend a time. A trip to Hobby Lobby for some cheap tablecloths and red bandanas also resulted in finding my favorite touch, the barbed-wire garland! Just what I needed! :thumbsup2

That's a thought about March.

The Jungle Cruise is one of my favorite rides. I went on it 5 times this past trip! How is it first thing in the morning? Were there a lot of people? I love it the best when there is only a few people. My favorite way to end a Disney day is with a late night Jungle Cruise at park closing because there's only a few people and the skippers are sleep deprived, which makes them even funnier. :dance3:

'Twas empty. :)

Sleep-deprived skippers could make for some laughs...::yes::

I am so hungry after seeing your Whispering Canyon food. Yum! Your parties always look like so much fun.

I have been eating leftovers all week, too. Last night was it, though. I'm filled to the ribs with ribs. ;)

"Everybody say "oooooh!"....everybody say "ahhhh!"...." :rotfl: We love the Jungle Cruise, it is definitely one of our must-do's too!

Even after probably 100+ pictures, I bet I still haven't gotten all the details in the queue.

Jungle cruise is a wonderful way to start a MK morning! No matter how many times I hear the same corny jokes over and over again, it just never seems to get old, must be that Disney magic!

The fairy area looks really cute! I've never been inside the one in advetureland or the old one in toontown, but it looks like they did a great job with themeing!

I also saw the good news, big congrats to your family! You guys are going to have a lot to celebrate this Christmas! :goodvibes

You did a wonderful job with the Whispering Canyon food, MeMom. Yum!!! :thumbsup2 I love how you get your family together often for special, fun time.

I adore Jungle Cruise. I laugh every, single time!

Congratulations on your family's big news!! Will you give us details? :goodvibes

We missed Jungle Cruise last year. Will definitely be riding it in a couple weeks!!

Adding my congrats to the family! Cant wait to hear all about it. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter