I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind!!

I am slowly catching up on the Dis since my company left but I wanted to come and say congratulations! I too saw the news on facebook.

Hey Memom! Been missing from the DIS for a while. I'm having some serious Disney withdrawls and I know you that are always here to cure that for me!! :thumbsup2

I also saw the good news on facebook! Congrats all around. :banana:

Had to go see what all the Hubbub was all about on FB and

:eek: a little shocked but Great News!!!!! Congrats all around!!! :cool1:

Someone help those of us not able to check FB out!!! :) PM's accepted!

Jill in CO

Jungle cruise is a wonderful way to start a MK morning! No matter how many times I hear the same corny jokes over and over again, it just never seems to get old, must be that Disney magic!

The fairy area looks really cute! I've never been inside the one in advetureland or the old one in toontown, but it looks like they did a great job with themeing!

I also saw the good news, big congrats to your family! You guys are going to have a lot to celebrate this Christmas! :goodvibes

The fairy thing is supposed to make you gradually feel like you are shrinking down to just afew inches high. I don't know that it really does that, but it's cute and believable enough if you are a little girl. ;)

You did a wonderful job with the Whispering Canyon food, MeMom. Yum!!! :thumbsup2 I love how you get your family together often for special, fun time.

I adore Jungle Cruise. I laugh every, single time!

Congratulations on your family's big news!! Will you give us details? :goodvibes

Next special time: a Little Mermaid Christmas. One might say I am warped.

And they would be correct. ;)

We missed Jungle Cruise last year. Will definitely be riding it in a couple weeks!!

Adding my congrats to the family! Cant wait to hear all about it. :cool1:

A couple of weeks - sounds so nice. :thumbsup2

I am slowly catching up on the Dis since my company left but I wanted to come and say congratulations! I too saw the news on facebook.

Seems like everyone in DIStown is swamped with real life activities right now. ::yes::

Hey Memom! Been missing from the DIS for a while. I'm having some serious Disney withdrawls and I know you that are always here to cure that for me!! :thumbsup2

I also saw the good news on facebook! Congrats all around. :banana:

I am happy to be know as a withdrawal curer. :)

I just saw the big news on facebook. Dreams do come true, I know you are excided.

Had to go see what all the Hubbub was all about on FB and

:eek: a little shocked but Great News!!!!! Congrats all around!!! :cool1:

Someone help those of us not able to check FB out!!! :) PM's accepted!

Jill in CO

Ah thanks and congrats!!!! I'm not sure I would say yes if someone woke me up at 12:03 AM though. ;)

Jill in CO

I'm so excited for you Memom, and Trent too of course.

Ha! I thought he looked tired in the picture, but didnt notice the time. :lmao: The ring is beautiful!

Most importantly.... Is she a Disney fan:lmao:

That's great news:)

How exciting about Trents news. Big congratulations to you all.:goodvibes

Trent got engaged early this morning. He was being Trent and woke her up at 12:03am.

Hubbub? There is hubbub in DIStown?

Well, as I understand it, my oldest son has decided that he is very happy with the girl he is dating, and she is very happy with him. They dated for a while about a year ago, took a leave and dated other people, then got back together. When they were here - at Whispering Canyon, I mean ;) - she said she was hoping for something shiny and round in her stocking. Trent told her, 'Clearly, rims will not fit in a stocking, but if that is what you want, it is what you shall have.'

Sometime between that meal and two nights ago, he decided that maybe she meant something smaller than rims, and he had dinner with her dad. He said they had a great conversation about marriage and sports. I will not guess the percentage devoted to each topic.

Anyway, with that conversation, her desire to want to be around the nutcase that is Trent, and a very pretty ring, they have begun the path toward joining two lives into one. No date has been set. I think it will be at least summer, if not later than that.

As for the Disney fan question, we are having to transition her. She has seen what she is in for, and she seems to be okay with it. I'll let you know how she does 'under the sea' here in a few weeks. :laughing:

Trent is very particular about his women, so there is something different about this one, for sure. She is a sweet girl, down-to-earth, and she has seemed happy when around the family. He and his mini-me, Bella, must have the same thought track, too. A couple of months ago, when everyone was here at the house, she asked Jill concerning Brandi, "Can we keep her?" :rotfl2: Looks like she and Trent agree, so that is good enough for me. :)

Where to next?

IMG_1542.jpg

Going with the Whole New World theme of getting married, it is coincidental that our next ride was...

IMG_1543.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

Carpet-eye view high above Agrabah.

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

And after that, we walked past this.

IMG_1548.jpg

to get to this.

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

After hearing the birdies sing - tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet - we stopped at Sunshine Tree Terrace.

You may choose one thing for yourself and one for someone else. What will it be?

IMG_1558.jpg

For me, a rootbeer float, and for Brooklynn, a 'mixed' slush, as she loves part raspberry and part lemonade.

IMG_1559.jpg

We browsed the marketplace for a few minutes.

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1562.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

Shopping over, it was time to hit another land.

It was time for some fun with Mickey and Donald.

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1565.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

Some of these were taken through the 3D lens, and some were not.

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1583.jpg

Always in an uproar, this one.

IMG_1584.jpg

Bella modeling Duck things for Jarvis.

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg

Okay, that's it for this morning. Have a good Saturday, DIS friends!

I will have a Citrus Swirl and my husband will have a rootbeer float, please. Can that be my breakfast today?? :lmao:

First - Congrats to Trent and Brandi! I hope they have a wonderful life together and she becomes a Disney fan like the rest!

Second - I'd like an iced mocha float (I think that's what it was called) and for my darling DD9, a raspberry lemonade slushie. I'll just say the other DD is off with her dad somewhere else. :)

What a nice ride over Agrabah!
Bella looks so cute with her glasses on at Philharmagic and the cute hat modeling!

Have a great weekend! I think I need to do some shopping and baking today!

Oh boy, adventureland! I love that back corner, it feels so remote and removed from the crowds. Its almost like you've been transported to a mysterious tropical locale!

Tiki birds and Philharmagic- two of my favorite shows in the MK! :thumbsup2

I have to say that the engagement story was very sweet. I love that he had to wake her up to propose, like he couldn't wait a moment longer to ask her! :lovestruc How romantic!

Best of luck with the brain washing- umm- I mean, introducing her to the joys of Disney ;):rotfl:

Congrats to Trent and Brandi! So cute that Bella asked to keep her!

Fun trip to a whole new world and seeing some singing birds! The kids are looking forward to seeing that! It was closed last trip!

Have a great weekend...headed out the door to hanging of the greens practice. The kids are singing.

Wow, these pictures are making me want to jump through my screen!

Congratulations to Trent! How exciting!

Now I know where to get salt and pepper shakers for my kitchen! :thumbsup2
On one of my solo trips DH expanded our kitchen so we could have an eat-in kitchen and painted it yellow, our cabinets where already white with black fixtures and he trimmed the top in red. lol Now I can have a bit of Mickey every day. :love:

(Now I have to finish catching up.) :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter