• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I can't believe it happened to me

I hope you demanded the said drink be given to you free for your trouble too!! Plus your next one free too, and a personal apology. The nerve.....

This morning I go through the drive thru line to order a drink and was met with a greeting that I had to go inside the store if I wanted service. Something about a broken microphone at the drive through window. I can't believe they'd be so obvious in their offensive behavior basically just screaming to me "we don't want to serve you!".

I did go inside and forced the issue! I was gonna get my drink whether they liked it or not darn it! I'm thinking of starting a gofundme page for all the bad feelings I have now. My whole weekend is just completely ruined.

My goodness. You are so brave to be posting this. You must be so traumatized by the whole incident. I wasn't even there and I'm ready to sue a random drive thru operator for putting you thru this. What a world we live in

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter