I can't believe it happened to me

Goofy_Disney_Dad

Can go Grumpy on occasion too...
This morning I go through the drive thru line to order a drink and was met with a greeting that I had to go inside the store if I wanted service. Something about a broken microphone at the drive through window. I can't believe they'd be so obvious in their offensive behavior basically just screaming to me "we don't want to serve you!".

I did go inside and forced the issue! I was gonna get my drink whether they liked it or not darn it! I'm thinking of starting a gofundme page for all the bad feelings I have now. My whole weekend is just completely ruined.

Why didn't you just pull up to the drive-thru service window and drag the snotty employee out by his/her hair?

http://www.inquisitr.com/2388406/mc...-by-the-hair-through-drive-thru-window-video/

I'll start your GoFundMe page with a donation of 1 cent. You're welcome. :cool1:

I made sure to react better than that and not allow their obvious poor service and offensive behavior to change me in any way. I'm stronger than that and will not be slighted by such obvious actions!

Thanks the starting the donation drive though. I do appreciate that!

Last edited:
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I'm here and ready to be offended by whatever you tell me to be offended by...

I need tweets tweeted and facebook posts posted about this completely unnecessary slight against me! Thanks for your support in my struggle!

I've got 2.55 cents, after processing fees, so we're off to an amazing start. I need one of you to get in touch with your local news stations so I can be interviewed with the gofundme page address at the bottom of the screen. That will surely show just how offended, hurt and upset I am and the money will come pouring in then! Those darn drive thru people won't know what hit them when I get done!

You are so noble and brave. Can you let me know the name of this racist/sexist/misogynistic/homophobic business so I can organize a national boycott?

I might be able to find 3 cents to give you but that is in Canadian money so it is about 2 cents U.S money...oh but I forgot we don't have pennies anymore. Sorry about that, now I feel really bad.
tigercat

I have no cash on me right now, but I'm willing to donate an autographed Tom Brady deflated AFC Championship game ball to your cause. I'm sure you could get "something" for it here on the DIS.
And I'll add one of his broken cell phones to raise more money for you. Something that Giselle touched must be worth something......to someone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter