I can't believe it happened to me

How dare they!?!?!? I think they should not only pay for your drink but provide free wrangling for your free range toddler for the next year!!!!

I really appreciate the support of all of you in this thread. I don't want to name the company yet because I want to give them the opportunity to VERY PUBLICLY apologize and grovel through social media and news outlets first. Once they've grovelled enough I'll fill you all in on the gory details.

This morning I go through the drive thru line to order a drink and was met with a greeting that I had to go inside the store if I wanted service. Something about a broken microphone at the drive through window. I can't believe they'd be so obvious in their offensive behavior basically just screaming to me "we don't want to serve you!".

I did go inside and forced the issue! I was gonna get my drink whether they liked it or not darn it! I'm thinking of starting a gofundme page for all the bad feelings I have now. My whole weekend is just completely ruined.

If I can get the cops to find my lost cell phone, I'll give you a donation.

I really appreciate the support of all of you in this thread. I don't want to name the company yet because I want to give them the opportunity to VERY PUBLICLY apologize and grovel through social media and news outlets first. Once they've grovelled enough I'll fill you all in on the gory details.

Just give us a hint--do they have a clown and special sauce?:rolleyes1

Your ENTIRE holiday weekend was completely ruined by what transpired. That establishments lack of doing all they can to take care of the customer is appalling.

Oh yeah, I smell lawsuit. Sue those jerks for what you have justly coming to you!

So glad you're not taking this lying down. They'll rue the day they made you come inside for a drink!

This thread is making me crack up everytime I look at a new response..I found $.11 in the parking lot at the grocery store I'll add to your account, it should really be piling up now?

Your ENTIRE holiday weekend was completely ruined by what transpired. That establishments lack of doing all they can to take care of the customer is appalling.

Oh yeah, I smell lawsuit. Sue those jerks for what you have justly coming to you!

So glad you're not taking this lying down. They'll rue the day they made you come inside for a drink!

We all know that darn microphone was not broken. They just didn't want to serve me and they used that microphone explanation as an excuse! I didn't just fall off the broken microphone truck yesterday! I had to wait in my car for a few minutes before going in just so I could compose myself and dry my eyes. They won't have me to push around any longer. Just wait till this social media campaign takes off. They won't know what hit them!

This thread is making me crack up everytime I look at a new response..I found $.11 in the parking lot at the grocery store I'll add to your account, it should really be piling up now?

I'll almost have enough to by a drink over at the competition at this rate! Thanks so much for your support!

Let me know if you're going to file a class action suit. If you need a lawyer, I think there are some people out in California who are probably done with theirs. He's probably out looking for another hopeless case.

Let me know if you're going to file a class action suit. If you need a lawyer, I think there are some people out in California who are probably done with theirs. He's probably out looking for another hopeless case.

I just might do that if they don't start tweetering me! I won't be ignored I tell ya!

Is it because you were wearing jorts with pearls? I wouldn't serve anyone wearing that combo.

And did you clutch said pearls as you demanded your grande half caf no fat sugar free soy latte with light foam and one ice cube?

And did you clutch said pearls as you demanded your grande half caf no fat sugar free soy latte with light foam and one ice cube?

I'm probably not up to the clutching standard required, but that is no reason to not serve me! The media is really asleep on this one. I think I may need to photosho...take a picture of the now perfectly working microphone to prove how much of a lying liar those people are!

I didn't make the 6 O'clock news. Maybe they've got me set for the 11 O'clock. I'm social mediaing soooooo hard you'd think they'd notice!

I have no cash on me right now, but I'm willing to donate an autographed Tom Brady deflated AFC Championship game ball to your cause. I'm sure you could get "something" for it here on the DIS.
I don't want a bloody nose :scared::duck:

And I'll add one of his broken cell phones to raise more money for you. Something that Giselle touched must be worth something......to someone.
I have Jack Osbournes for sale if anyone wants it.

I'll give you something to be offended about! I was transferring my Mickey Unrapped CD to my computer so I could put it on my phone. My computer put it under the genre of "toddlers & babies"! I bought the CD when I was in middle school! :mic:

sailorstitch

Firstly.....

This morning I go through the drive thru line to order a drink and was met with a greeting that I had to go inside the store if I wanted service. Something about a broken microphone at the drive through window. I can't believe they'd be so obvious in their offensive behavior basically just screaming to me "we don't want to serve you!".

I did go inside and forced the issue! I was gonna get my drink whether they liked it or not darn it! I'm thinking of starting a gofundme page for all the bad feelings I have now. My whole weekend is just completely ruined.

If I can get the cops to find my lost cell phone, I'll give you a donation.

Wow! Just Wow! It took until page 2 before someone remembered "The Rule"!!

Standards are certainly slipping EVERYWHERE!!

Secondly.

Why didn't you just pull up to the drive-thru service window and drag the snotty employee out by his/her hair?

http://www.inquisitr.com/2388406/mc...-by-the-hair-through-drive-thru-window-video/

I'll start your GoFundMe page with a donation of 1 cent. You're welcome. :cool1:

Put me down for 2 cents. At least I'm not a cheapskate like Rhombus.

I can use my fingers and toes and come up with a grand total of 14 cents in your GFM page.

Even though the bottom has nearly fallen out of the Australian Dollar....and in the interest of NOT being called a cheapskate like Rhombus, how about I generously offer to double this total?

28 cents and counting! You're practically over the line now with being able to set up that class action. :teeth:

ps. So sorry about your out(r)age.

pps. Love your current non-TagFairy Tag!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter